Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

So my temp was 97.0 (down from yesterday's 97.2 BUT still above my CL of 96.8) so I think it's safe to assume that I did Ov on Monday!

So I think we can throw that O party!!!! Thanks for all the support guys latest O yet but what can ya do!

LOL! What cycle day was that Erica? Has the soy brought it forward? Lets hear it for ovulation!!! LOL. XO

Hi Ladies! I have been reading the thread for a while and was hoping to join! I am on my first cycle of soy, took 80mg days 3-5then 120mg 6-7. I am on cd 15 and no o yet. Really hoping this will be the trick since I have been ttc for almost 3 years with one miscarriage in Oct '10.

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP'S!!

Hi Ladies! I have been reading the thread for a while and was hoping to join! I am on my first cycle of soy, took 80mg days 3-5then 120mg 6-7. I am on cd 15 and no o yet.... Is there still a chance I will or am I out of the game for this cycle??:wacko: this stuff is really driving me bonkers! Really hoping this will be the trick since I have been ttc for almost 3 years with one miscarriage in Oct '10.

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP'S!!:happydance:

my cycles are anywhere from 30 days to 120! It makes this whole ttc journey that much harder

Id try taking Soy on CD5-9 for long cycle like that then sweetie and see how you go after this one your on x

THANK YOU POPPY!!! I SO appreciate that party :)

Jen1802- Actually this is a really late Ov for me compared to my last few cycles. This Ov was cd23, the past few months have been cd 17-19. I took a high dose of Soy this time (200mg) AND added Bvitamins, and I think the Bvits really screwed me up b/c once I stopped taking them i O'd about 5 days later. The Maca seems to really help me also--

Next cycle I think Im going to only take Maca next month.

Lovinmyhusband- I hear you on the erratic cycles I have never O'd before cd17 so at cd15 i say you are far from out this cycle. Be patient, check CF and go from there. I got frustrated this cycle doing OPK's and sick of seeing BFN's so I just BD when I had Fertile CF until my temp rose--

Wooo hoooooooo happy O day Erica :thumbup::thumbup:

CD13 here and still neg OPK so just plodding along zzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

What is macca? Sounds like a nickname for Paul McCartney...lol. I used b vits the entire time I was ttc no 1 as I thought I had an lpd but I don't think that was the case at all I just had late ovulation the whole stupid time! I'm def not going anywhere near b vits this time. If the soy doesn't bring forward ovulation this cycle then I'll give it one more month and then go back and see my tcm practitioner again. I'm going to buy some opk's tomorrow. When do you think I should start testing. I'm finishing the soy tomorrow, will make it a 200mg dose this time. XOX

is there any advantage of taking a higher dose of soya fr the last few days??? :dust: to all

Ladies I need your advice:blush: so this is my first cycle of soy...normally i dont ovulate at all but i've had all the signs and was sure i was going to o today or tomorrow(crystalized saliva test,high cervix,a little EWCM,yesterday I had twinges...me and OH were gonna :sex:tonight...but i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was brown/pinkishred!!!!! What is that? Have any of you experienced this? Please let me know if you have any info...the :witch: left days ago:shrug:

sometimes some women can get ovulation spotting or it cud be spotting from the soya hun

thank you...i hope so...in regard to your question...when i took them cd4-5 100mg then cd6-9 200mg if this is o bleeding then it is working for me so maybe it will work for you

Can someone have a look at my chart :wacko: CD14 no ov yet, not really worried about that but FF says that based on my temps it can't pinpoint ovulation within a 24hr window but based on my temps I could have ovulated between CD5 - CD11 :wacko::wacko:
I didn't start using OPK's until CD7 as was still spotting up to CD9. My temps appear erratic if for example you say I haven't O'd but they don't look all that erratic because it almost looks like I could have O'd on CD6 :shrug:

Obviously I will keep temping and OPK'ing as I have had +OPK as late as CD16. Either that or looks like I might not O this cycle :shrug:

Glowstar just had a sneeky peak at your chart and I am no expert as I have only been doing this for 2 cycles but I would say by your chart it does look like you ovd on cd 6 then seems to follow a similar incline, decline as the previous month. The other think to consider is it on cd 6 your body tried to ovulated but did not an its keeping trying with the dip again in temp. See how it goes. Is there any other factors, lack of sleep, illness, room temp, sleeping with ur mouth open? not much help am I sorry. x

Hey Glowstar I had a quick peek there. You could have either ovulated on cd 6 or 7 by the looks of it. Fertility friend is probably thrown by the second dip and rise around the 11th. Did you get any ovulation pains or ewcm to give you any further idea which date it might have been? Did you have any disturbed nights sleep etc over that period as that can totally throw it out. I only remembered to temp this morning only after I had gotten out of bed to see to Alex so my temp is sitting down at 35.80 compared to yesterday it was 36.70...I'm def not relying on my chart this month. Going to have to go buy some opks today! I def think the soy is working though as after I took it yesterday evening within a few hours I noticed twinges around my ovaries whereas usually I wouldn't get anything at this time! FX'D it'll bring ovulation forward this month! xo

I can't beleive I've never heard of these before! Received mine yesterday, they have 23mg of soy in them. I took 2 yesterday and am going to take 4 today and increase to 8 by the 5th day. I'm doing 4 to 8 as I only just got them! 100mg Clomid worked for me last yr, and I can't get anymore til I drop another stone, so no harm in trying this in the meantime.

Just remember they half the strength of Clomid ie if you took 50mg's Of Clomid you'd need to take 100mg's of Soy to get same effect :thumbup: good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->