• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

well I just finished last night (i decided to do 150 mg on the last day)
Will check back in with more updates : )

hi ladies just thought id pop by and tell u i got my :bfp: today im 12dpo thanks to soy, bvits and metformin ....fx its a sticky one this time! xxxx

Picture0004.jpg

Ladies, i thought i'd check in since its been about a week since i announced my BFP! After a few days of taking 2 or 3 tests a day, my pregnancy line finally became as dark as the control line. I'm obsessive about this because faint lines=lower hcg levels which can=failing pregnancy. Yesterday was 7 days past my missed period so i took a digital and got a "pregnant." I'm 5 weeks 3 days today and on pins and needles. My doc ordered a beta hcg test so we can see where my levels are at and if they are where they should be for how far along i am. I'm going to go to the lab and have the blood drawn tomorrow. So hopefully in a day or two i will know if my pregnancy is looking viable or not. I will come and report back either way. I think it sucks that getting a BFP is only the beginning. We work so hard to get pregnant then we have to worry and wonder if it will stick. Ugh!

Good luck to all the ladies out there trying soy for the first time!

Are there many ladies taking soy and vit b together? Just wondered if it was worth it for me. I ovulate late (CD18-19) on a 28 day cycle with a short LP. I was going to consider taking Vit B to lengthen my LP but wondered if soy is a good idea?

i think if i dont get a bfp this month im going to try the soy :) do you just take one dose? and when

Ami I have the same question. I seem to have skipped my period this time around, so I'm trying to figure out what to do right now. Should I start on soy now or wait until AF finally decides to show? I'm over two weeks late, but I am only getting BFNs so not preg.

I took soy and got my bfp to help strengthen ov and I took bvits too xxx

Congrats! This is my first month trying so I am excited :)

congrats on the :bfp:
still no sign of the :witch: for me but still got 2 more days

RhiannonBaby did you wait for a full af after your mc to start taking it soy again or did you cant your mc as af. i mc on the 4 sept after my first cycle of soy im currently on cd16 counting cd1 as full flow of mc, have no sign of ovulation yet.hoping that if i dont ov that af isnt going to be weeks away.but would just like to know if you waited or if you took it straight away?im thinking i should have took it when i mc.

Pinkylisa, I actually did not begin taking soy until my 11th cycle of trying. I used it my 11th and 12th cycles and got preg both times but the first time ended up being a chemical preg. As far as your miscarriage, the bleeding you are experiencing right now is not your AF. You may bleed for up to 2 weeks following a m/c. Once it stops, your AF may return after only a few weeks. I think mine came after about 3. Some women it takes a few months to return. Since your m/c bleeding is not AF, do not take the soy right now. Wait until your bleeding begins for your next AF and count that as day one of your cycle. In the meantime, keep taking prenatal vitamins to build your body's supply back up so that once you start the soy, if you become preg, your body is full of the nutrients it needs to sustain a baby again. I took my soy CD2-6 and gradually increased the dose over the 5 days. Ex: CD2=50mg, CD3=100, CD4=150, CD5=150, CD6=200. Good luck! :)

Alright the hcg beta test i was stressing so much over went great! I got a level of 2865 today and i am 5 weeks 4 days! Exactly where i need to be! Now maybe i can relax and breathe some until my first doc appt and ultrasound!

im on cd 10 and finished soy iso 3-7, I've been feeling weird twinges already in ovary areas???
Maybe they're already getting ready for the big o lol

Can anyone give an update as to how they felt the days following taking Soy?
This was my first time day 3-7. On CD9 i had strong cramps for 1 day. Then CD13-15 what i am assuming were OV cramps (fx'd)..... but have also had mild ovary cramps every day since 15, more in the evening time, im now on CD 20.
Would just like to try compare what seems the norm (or not) Thanks :) x

Kimmie! YES, take the soy again! It is a miracle vitamin as far as i'm concerned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->