Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Ladies,
I'm not feeling too hopeful this month. I have been cramping since 5DPO which I know can be a good sign but its pretty normal stuff for me. I really hate this waiting. Please send some babydust xxx
I have also noticed that I have to make a conscious effort not to put kisses at the bottom of my emails at work. One day I'll forget and will get in all sorts of trouble lol xxx

Can someone have a look at my chart :wacko: CD14 no ov yet, not really worried about that but FF says that based on my temps it can't pinpoint ovulation within a 24hr window but based on my temps I could have ovulated between CD5 - CD11 :wacko::wacko:
I didn't start using OPK's until CD7 as was still spotting up to CD9. My temps appear erratic if for example you say I haven't O'd but they don't look all that erratic because it almost looks like I could have O'd on CD6 :shrug:

Obviously I will keep temping and OPK'ing as I have had +OPK as late as CD16. Either that or looks like I might not O this cycle :shrug:

i still think i may have Ovd that early on soy, i am waiting to get my for sure sure due date... i was already ahead of where my period dates would put me at my last scan, i will find out soon to confirm, i am pretty sure i will be put ahead! i hope you were bd ;)

Glowstar im not a pr either on charting think thats Erica so coulkdnt see when you ov'd :shrug:

Hi Ladies,
I'm not feeling too hopeful this month. I have been cramping since 5DPO which I know can be a good sign but its pretty normal stuff for me. I really hate this waiting. Please send some babydust xxx
I have also noticed that I have to make a conscious effort not to put kisses at the bottom of my emails at work. One day I'll forget and will get in all sorts of trouble lol xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Does anyone know the benefits of drinking grapefruit juice? I've been taking 3000mg of epo every day as I didn't notice too much ewcm last month. Does grapefruit juice affect this too? xo

I drink a glass of grapefruit juice every day from about CD8 to ovulation as I find it really helps me. I just drink the juice made from concentrate and I think the pink grapefruit was less effective for me.
xxx

Glowstar- I took a peek but man Im pretty stumped and Im not nearly as good at reading FF charts-- ditto the ?'s about anything that could have disturbed any of these temps?? and have you been checking CF? I know you've been having lots of spotting but any EWCM with the spotting?? I also visit the tcoyf forums and there is a charting forum that if you post your chart there some MUCH more experienced ladies might be able to help interpret... here's the link... https://www.tcoyf.com/forums/40.aspx

Happyshopper- keep your hopes up, you know we'll be keeping everything crossed for you

I forget who asked but I think a lot of us up our dose the last few days just to get a last minute "boost" from the Soy.... no idea if it helps at all

Hi ladies been looking for more info on soy. I've been taking 120mg since cd3. I usually have normal 28-30day cycles but been ttc for 14 months so thought I'd give it a try. I've noticed ovary pain just on my left side has anyone else experienced this? Hope you don't mind me jumping on your thred x

Hi Jem yes i noticed ovary pain from both first time around, but not as much this cycle, think most of the girls experience it so your ok sweetie and welcome aboard fx'd for you this cycle xx

Thanks poppy 666 and congratulations on you bfp hope to be joining you soon. How many cycles were you taking soy? If you don't mind me asking?

Thanks :0) I got my bfp 1st time on both occassions but miscarried at Xmas at 9wks so hoping this one is here to stay xx

If you have any questions or concerns the Soy girls are great on here and will help as best they can, but fx'd it works first time for you :happydance:

Fx for your sticky bean and a happy &health nine months x was it just the soy that you were taking ?

Jemj- I too experienced twinges on both sides the first cycle but just one side this cycle so i think TOTALLY normal :)

Wishing you tons of luck!!!

I have been an occasional lurker in this thread for a few months, and I finally bit the bullet and am trying soy iso this cycle. Brief background: I was supposed to start clomid last cycle, but they canceled because they say a pretty large cyst. This cycle it's smaller, but still no clomid. I took one 100mg soy iso pill last cycle on CD3, but freaked out and decided not to do anymore. To my surprise, I o'd on CD19 and had a 31 day cycle (my shortest ever!!!). Anyhow, I started on CD5 this time (again 100mg) and am on CD7. I have been having some mild cramping in my ovaries and figured that it was normal. I know that I have a chance of the cyst growing and potentially rupturing, but my RE's NP told me it was a simple cyst (only fluid filled). I just can't bare to have another long, annovulatory cycle - moreso than "just" getting a BFN. We've been trying for a bit over 15 months now, and I have always had irregular and super long cycles from the first day I ever had AF. The last two cycles I have actually o'd and got AF on my own - for the past few cycles AF had to be induced. Hopefully you ladies don't mind me joining :flower:

Helllllllooooooooooooooooo! Well I'm In!!

Cd 4 today and will take 120mg for next 3 days and then 180mg for the following 2. I was going to start yesterday and do CD3-7 as I believe this is the best for egg quality based on what I have read here etc. but getting a hold of this magoc stuff in Australia has been one hell of job!!!

Do you think the above is OK? My capsules are 60mg

Increasing egg quality is my goal as I normally ovulate regularly between cd 10-12 and have a regular 26 day cycle but being 43 in a few weeks and desperate to have a sibling for our precious son I am going to try everything i can to make it happen. All of that said this our first cyle after a loss so who knows what it would "normally" have been!

Good luck to you all!! And I hope we don't spend too long in here and join each other in our first tri very soon!!

Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum but I have been following this thread as I am going to start taking Soy Iso this month too. DP and I have been ttc since October but nothing has happen yet. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage who were all first time, one hit pregnancy so I am finding the waiting game a bit stressful. I am going to start on 200mg from CD3 to CD7, I will be taking the same dosage for the all 5 days. Do you think that this is ok? I ovulate no problem by myself between CD10 and CD13 and I have a very regular 28 days cycle.

I am looking forward to get to know you all and here to some more success stories and lots of :bfp:

L.

Hello again ladies well I am on cd 9 and still spotting when I check cm is this normal? temps are way down on last month too. Any help appreciated! x

not sure about cm but I can tell you that estrogen does lower your temps as does the LH surge hence a dip before O, progesterone is what elevates the tmp and then hcg elevates it even higher this is what give you your triphasic pattern. When not pregnant and just before AF you see the dip before the witch arrives is when the estrogen takes over again from the progesterone.

Hope this helps with your quesiton and someone else can help with the cm question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->