Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hello,

just wanted to ask few questions to the expert ladies here:

soy iso are only good for people on clomid? I wanted to start taking them, I am currently on cd3 and my prob is very late ovulation, I can go anytime today to buy it so feel free to tell me what you think and in which day I should start and stop.

second question: what is the difference with vitex? This too is supposed to make you O earlier and make your eggs better quality.... I am a little confused, shell I start vitex, soy iso or both?

thank you ladies!

xx

Hi Debzie,
I spotted on my first cycle of soy but it didn't last long.
Good luck xx

Hello,

soy iso are only good for people on clomid? I wanted to start taking them, I am currently on cd3 and my prob is very late ovulation, I can go anytime today to buy it so feel free to tell me what you think and in which day I should start and stop.

second question: what is the difference with vitex? This too is supposed to make you O earlier and make your eggs better quality.... I am a little confused, shell I start vitex, soy iso or both?

thank you ladies!

xx

Don't take Vitex with Soy! I would try the soy!

Hello,

thank you ladies!

xx

Hiya no you dont need to be on Clomid to use Soy and you couldnt take the two togethor cos they'd single each other out, not sure what the difference between Soy and Vitex is but again i do know you cant take these two togethor either.

You can but the Soy from Tesco's sweetie on the supplement isle 'yellow and white bottle' xx

Hi Want2bemum,
I don't think you can take soy and vitex together as I have heard they cancel out each other's benefits. When I was deciding on whether to take soy or vitex, I chose soy because I wanted an immediate effect (i've heard it can take a few months for vitex to have an effect).
I am not sure which days you should take them but there are are lots of knowledgeable ladies on here who can tell you. Last cycle I took soy on days 4-8 and ovulated 6 days late but this cycle took them on days 2-6
and ovulated a day early but my cycles are generally 29 days. I think if you start from day 3 you should be fine xxx

Don't take Vitex with Soy! I would try the soy![/QUOTE]

Thank you! :thumbup:

But is it good for everyone or just people on clomid? I am not on clomid, do you think I can still take them? Also, which ones should I buy, how much should I take and for how long....

sorry...I know.... too many questions...:blush:

I was just looking in holland&barrett and they have soy iso 750mg or more, isn't it too much?:-k

Hello,

thank you ladies!

xx

Hiya no you dont need to be on Clomid to use Soy and you couldnt take the two togethor cos they'd single each other out, not sure what the difference between Soy and Vitex is but again i do know you cant take these two togethor either.

You can but the Soy from Tesco's sweetie on the supplement isle 'yellow and white bottle' xx

Thank you!!! :winkwink:

Will check in tesco and will probably ask few more questions... :blush:

sorry... :blush:

Do you live near a biggish Tescos's as they stock them? 750mg seems really high to me

The Holland n Barrett only have 23mg's of actual Soy in them and loads of other ingredents if you can get to a Tesco's they the best 40mg's xxx

Do you live near a biggish Tescos's as they stock them? 750mg seems really high to me

I have a big tesco near by I can go see if they have it. What is the concentration of tesco iso flav? On the website there is no written...

thank you

40mg's sweetie :thumbup:https://www.ciao.co.uk/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones__7852087

The Holland n Barrett only have 23mg's of actual Soy in them and loads of other ingredents if you can get to a Tesco's they the best 40mg's xxx

The Holland&barrett one says 750mg of potency and 23mg of soy saponins

what exactly says the tesco box? They don't show the label on the website

Thank you

...so so sorry :blush:

I can see the image but there is no product info like potency and exact quantity of soy saponin... I may be blind though :blush:

I am sorry to be insisting, it's just that I wanted to start today and I am quite sure the tesco where I live doesn't have soy iso, so wondering if i should get the H&B ones and in case, how much should I take....

I just looked at mine on the back and it only says 40mg's of Soy Isoflavones x

Hello,

thank you ladies!

xx

I've the same problem with late ovulation. This is my first cycle taking them to see if it will bring forward my ovulation from cd 20 out of 28 day cycle! What is your cycle and when do you ovulate usually?
xo

I am sorry to be insisting, it's just that I wanted to start today and I am quite sure the tesco where I live doesn't have soy iso, so wondering if i should get the H&B ones and in case, how much should I take....

How much you take is totally up to you, but no more than 200mg's daily... Clomid users take between 50mgs to 100mgs i think and with Soy you need to double your intake to get same effect x

Hi Jen1802,

I usually O around CD19-20 few times even cd23. The last 3 months has been a nightmare, I have been so stressed that AF didn't show up at all, I finally managed to O at CD58 (!!!)

This is why I desperately need some help, so I am going to try soy this month.

Hi Poppy666, I have been reading comments on the net and the best ones seem to be tescos.... the only problem is that the one near me probably won't have it so mt choices are either to order online but only receive it tomorrow (CD4) or running around london trying to find a tesco that has it in stock... not sure...

thank you for your help, I think I'll go for 200mg per day just to give my ovaries a little treat this month... it will be 5 capsules per day... when can I take them? ....like breakfast #1, lunch #2, dinner #2 or I dont know, how do people usually take 5 pills per day? And for how long? up until cd8 or 10?

thank you

Is it okay to take 2 of this then 4 on the last day?

https://fatsoweightloss.com/barrett-estrobalance-30-tablets/

It has 55mg of Soy. Its the only med I could find

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"