Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

there are also other vitamins in each capsule, I don't think you should take more than 1 a day otherwise you will get too much of B vit and folic acid.

I am not sure really, I am new to this, but poppy666 just wrote me this:

How much you take is totally up to you, but no more than 200mg's daily... Clomid users take between 50mgs to 100mgs i think and with Soy you need to double your intake to get same effect

so I don't think 55 would be enough. I too was wondering if to buy H&B ones as I would need to order tescos, but I think it isnt worth it really, better to wait a day and get hold of tescos, apparently they are all soy and contain 40mg of it.

xx

Hi Jen1802,

I usually O around CD19-20 few times even cd23. The last 3 months has been a nightmare, I have been so stressed that AF didn't show up at all, I finally managed to O at CD58 (!!!)

This is why I desperately need some help, so I am going to try soy this month.

Hi Poppy666, I have been reading comments on the net and the best ones seem to be tescos.... the only problem is that the one near me probably won't have it so mt choices are either to order online but only receive it tomorrow (CD4) or running around london trying to find a tesco that has it in stock... not sure...

thank you for your help, I think I'll go for 200mg per day just to give my ovaries a little treat this month... it will be 5 capsules per day... when can I take them? ....like breakfast #1, lunch #2, dinner #2 or I dont know, how do people usually take 5 pills per day? And for how long? up until cd8 or 10?

thank you

I just took mine last thing at night in one go. You need to take them for 5 days so if you start them today cd3 then you would finish on cd8. I'm going to have to buy some grapefruit juice now!!! Hoping the 3000mg epo gives me more ewcm as I had frig all last cycle! Sorry if tmi! lol.xo

Hi Jen1802 I'm on my last day of taking say 120mg and I have already noticed that my cm has been affected. Usually really dry after af and have loads of cm at the moment. I'm sure it's the soy as I haven't started on the grapefruit juice will start that tomorrw to hopefully get ewcm.

Hi Jen1802,

I usually O around CD19-20 few times even cd23. The last 3 months has been a nightmare, I have been so stressed that AF didn't show up at all, I finally managed to O at CD58 (!!!)

Hi Poppy666, I have been reading comments on the net and the best ones seem to be tescos.... the only problem is that the one near me probably won't have it so mt choices are either to order online but only receive it tomorrow (CD4) or running around london trying to find a tesco that has it in stock... not sure...

thank you for your help, I think I'll go for 200mg per day just to give my ovaries a little treat this month... it will be 5 capsules per day... when can I take them? ....like breakfast #1, lunch #2, dinner #2 or I dont know, how do people usually take 5 pills per day? And for how long? up until cd8 or 10?

thank you

Take them before you go to bed all at once so if you do get any headaches it wont effect you much once you go bed :hugs:

Hi Jen1802,

thank you

Take them before you go to bed all at once so if you do get any headaches it wont effect you much once you go bed :hugs:

Thank you! will do!

Hi Ladies sorry been MIA busy yesterday and today and nursing a hang over :cry::haha: Stayed at someone else's house last night so couldn't take my temp this morning and I had a disturbed sleep anyway, so might get a better idea tomorrow what my chart decides to do :shrug: No +opk either CD15.

FYI I didn't take SOY this cycle, the 2 cycles before I did and I ov'd normally with NO spotting. This is a non soy cycle which is why the spotting is even stranger I could explain it better if I had taken soy and put it down to that :shrug:

I haven't had any disturbed sleep or illness etc etc so not sure why temps are so erratic. In was checking CF/CM which is why I noticed the spotting but didn't really notice any EWCM.

Oh well going to stop stressing about it now :blush: but reckon this cycle is going to be a write off :winkwink:

Welcome to all the new Soy Graduates :thumbup:

I'm sorry Glowstar that you having such a stressful cycle but things can change radically in one day. FX things will become clear soon xxx

....just bought soy iso from tesco online as i couldnt find it in the store. should arrive tomorrow so i will do cd4 to cd9, hopeully it will work.

did anyone experience stomach upset? i have a very dodgy stomach, hopefully it'll be fine...

I just got headaches i also have a dodgy stomach lol think you be ok if taking them before bed xx

5 days....usually CD2-6 or CD3-7, depends on your cycle length :winkwink:

I bought Soy yesterday in Tesco, 40mg and planning to take them as soon as AF shows up as I started spotting yesterday. I am taking 200mg, my cycle is 28 days long and I really want to improve my egg quality. Do I start to take it on CD2 or CD3? Thank you for your help.

hey ladies,

I have posted a couple of times on this thread and have been MIA just been down with TTC and not getting my BFP..but I'm trying to get back on the wagon but anyways I have taken 120 mgs of soy this cycle and from cd 1-5 and also I'm having reiki healings but I also wanted to share a thread for natrual healings that also includes soy, reiki and crystals, tarot readings and so on if you all would like to join me there to...would love to have you all there to..

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...upuncture-crystal-healings-3.html#post9599630

....just bought soy iso from tesco online as i couldnt find it in the store. should arrive tomorrow so i will do cd4 to cd9, hopeully it will work.

did anyone experience stomach upset? i have a very dodgy stomach, hopefully it'll be fine...

everything upsets my stomach, and i mean everything lol. but the soy didnt hurt me. i took it at bedtime.

Well girls completely forgot to chart today! Was out last night and got exceptionally drunk...not planning on drinking again in a loooong time! Feel like crawling into my bed and staying there! Checked my cp and its starting to get soft and high already...here's hoping that's a good sign... xo

Hello!!!!

Just received my soy iso delivered from tesco... I am soo excited :happydance:

Was reading on the back of the box for directions of use and there is written to take just 1 a day :shrug:

now.... question :haha:: did I understand well? I have to take 5 of these a day, better at bed time or I can get headaches but nobody got stomach upset from it..

sorry to ask over and over the same questions :blush:

thank youuuuuuuuu :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"