Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

If your taking 200mg's yes, only say before bed incase you get any side effects ie headaches, but not everyone gets them x

Same here, I took mine at night just before bed and had no side effects :flower:

Hi Poppy,
How are you feeling? Have you had much morning sickness?
Welcome to the soy party Want2bemum and Orchidea75, I wish you lots of luck x
I am on 8DPO and time is moving very slowly. Big day tomorrow as I started spotting at 9DPO last month. FX it doesn't come at all and I got my BFP but I would be very happy if I get to 12DPO without spotting. I really want to get to 14dpo just so I can take that pregnancy test xxx

No sickness yet just odd sicky feeling :happydance: and loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust: sweetie xx

fingers crossed for you HappyShopper, Im in the same boat hoping to have a longer LP this time around (not at all hopeful for a BFP) but that's just how I roll. I find it's easier to convince myself it's a BFN and then not be AS dissapointed when it is... ANYWAY lots of babydust being sent your way. Hopefully the next few days go by quickly for you.

Hi ladies,

was just reading about soy iso... does any of you have borderline Hashimoto disease? This is the autoimmune thyroid disease when you have high antibodies but do not need therapy yet. Well, this is what I have and I am reading that soy may mess up with thyroid....
so if any of you had the same problem but still took soy iso.... I am kind of relieved...

thank youuuuu

Hopefully there will be no signs of spotting Happyshopper! Want2bmum, sorry I've never heard of this. Not sure what to tell you. I'm starting to get the odd twinge which I usually don't get until near mid cycle...mmm maybe I'm imagining things though! xo

Thanks Erica and Jan1802, I am trying to err towards caution and not get carried away and it seems to be working as I don't feel like it will be my month this month. Especially since I may have seen some spotting this morning when I went this morning after going to the loo. I felt so down because there wasn't any improvement from 9DPO but my lovely OH was so funny this morning that I couldn't help being cheered up. Just now I have checked my CM and there was no sign of blood but I feel it lurking. At least the waiting will be over soon. FX my lining holds itself together for a few more days xxx

I've decided to go buy some grapefruit juice today...I hate grapefruit with a passion, even the thought of drinking it is making my tongue shrivel up! Oh well will be worth it for loads of ewcm!!! lol. How is everyone else doing? xo

Happyshopper......very impressed with your PMA....that's the way to a BFP :thumbup: I am keeping everything crossed the spotting stays away :winkwink:

Jen...I tried Grapefruit juice this time...can't say it worked for me but everyone is different, I hope it works for you! Also on the Pineapple juice after Ov...but somehow I can't seem to work out the correlation as to what any of them have to do with TTC but people seem to think they work :shrug::haha:

CD17.....FF says I ov'd on CD13....even with no +opk so taking it must be right :shrug: to be honest I only ever get ONE +opk so I suppose I could have missed it as was only testing once a day. Had a Pos and done another few hours later and neg in previous cycles. Still keep looking at my chart and thinking it looks like I Ov'd on CD6....will soon find out if I have a 20day cycle :wacko: Hopefully BD'd in the right places.

Thanks Glowstar I'm trying to keep the PMA up. Just looking at your temps it does look like you ovulated on day 6 but it does seem really early. Whether you ovulated on CD6 or CD13 I am sure you have a great chance this month.
Luckily I love grapefruit juice but I have odd tastes. Maybe you can try Robitussin cough medicine instead but I have heard it tastes awful.
xxx

Me too....love Grapefruit and Pineapple Juice...luckily :thumbup:

Mmmmm we will see, I think a symptom for me...would be no symtpoms :haha: as every other month seem to have them and BFN so who knows :shrug: going to stop OPK's now as ten days straight and getting fed up doing it...just going to chill now :hugs:

Right I got some tropicana pink grapefruit...couldn't find any regular stuff. Have managed to down two glasses there this evening. It tastes so sour but I've drank worst stuff. I tried the robitussin when I was ttc no 1 and I can't say whether it worked or not as I was doing acupuncture, taking herbs, epo, vit b 100 complex and ac all at the same time so can't really pinpoint what it was but the cycle I managed to conceive I had a ridiculous amount of ewcm whereas usually I didn't have any! If it was the epo I've been taking 3000mg of that since cd1. I'm still feeling the odd twinge round the ovaries but no positive opk yet...saying that I never got any positive opks using the strips. What time of the day is best to use the opk's? I've been doing it around 1pm and have been making sure I've not drank anything for 2 hours before hand...I'm wondering should I not drink anything for 3 or 4 hours instead as it may give me a better reading. What do you's think? xo

I've decided to go buy some grapefruit juice today...I hate grapefruit with a passion, even the thought of drinking it is making my tongue shrivel up! Oh well will be worth it for loads of ewcm!!! lol. How is everyone else doing? xo

I just started soy iso this cycle and I've been taking EPO along with it for the EWCM. I have noticed that my CM has been more abundant and wetter than I usually have, so it seems to be working well for me so far. :happydance: I'm CD10 today.

just a quickie, what's the pineapple post O do?

I cannot stand grapefruit even desperately ttc I can't get the juice down, throat closes up!! :) So I switched to 2-3 cups of green tea (decaff) and robitussin approx 2 days before O and wallop, tons of ewcm!!

Will see if the soy changes anything this cycle although will be hard to tell cos it is my first af after a loss so who knows what's going on!!

I did ask over in ttcal but is anyone here taking soy for the first time during their first af after a loss. Did you bleed/spot for longer than you normally would?

Was mine too, grapefruit i think they drink for more ewcm but some wome get more ewcm off the soy alone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->