Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Ok ladies...stop me from freaking out!!! 6-7DPO and +++TMI ALERT++++ I have spotting.....creamy cm with pink in it??
It's not actually making it out on my underwear yet but def there twice this morning when checked my CM :shrug:

On FF if I leave setting to advanced it says OV CD13....if I switch it to research it says CD12....I personally prefer CD12.

One thing to note is at one point I thought I had OV'd at CD6!!!! so today is CD19 and technically speaking IF I did Ov then AF would be due.

Any idea's from looking at my chart :shrug: FF seems pretty certain CD12-13 as lines are solid not dashed :shrug:

FF has you as a definite O cos of the watery cm recorded, cd 12 looks spot on without that even, a temp drop right before O and then a sustained shift looks all text book O to me. 6dpo could possibly be an implant dip so the pink cm could be an ib as well. Maybe. I hate to build hopes up but without hope there is inly despair so everyone is in unti the woitch definitely shows. Keep a really close check on your temps and be as accurate as you can, that open one at 5dpo could have played a key role in interpreting, what we are looking for now is a nice big temp spike to give the triphaisic chart!

Good luck will be stalking you!!!

Glad you answered that Miss C cos i never use to understand my own :haha:

FF has you as a definite O cos of the watery cm recorded, cd 12 looks spot on without that even, a temp drop right before O and then a sustained shift looks all text book O to me. 6dpo could possibly be an implant dip so the pink cm could be an ib as well. Maybe. I hate to build hopes up but without hope there is inly despair so everyone is in unti the woitch definitely shows. Keep a really close check on your temps and be as accurate as you can, that open one at 5dpo could have played a key role in interpreting, what we are looking for now is a nice big temp spike to give the triphaisic chart!

Good luck will be stalking you!!!

Thanks so much MissC :hugs: TMI again it's still there a bit but not even when I wipe only when checking cervix. To be honest when checked this morning thought CM looked a bit....'snotty and yellowy' washed my hands and didn't think anything of it. Checked an hour later as had BM and thought would give better idea...that's when I wiped my finger on loo roll and could see def pinky tinged creamy CM. If not checking CM might not really be noticing it :shrug:
Not sure why the one at 5DPO is open...as recorded it at same time as I always do? any idea as to why FF has it like that.
I have hope.....trying not to get excited though....just had really intense stabbing pain that lasted for about a minute in one specific area.

lol :haha:

yeah im ok thanks just lurking on here atm trying to stop stressing :dohh:

Awww :hugs: can only imagine how you feel :hugs: I can understand how stressed you must be......but stop it now mi'lady...it's not good for you!

Glad you are staying here keeping us all motivated (you are good at that :kiss:).....save some comfy chairs for ALL of us in first-tri.....:hugs:

I really hope its your BFP Glowstar. I'm not an expert on charts but your other signs confirm that you ov'd around day CD12/13 which would make it IB. Fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Well ladies don't get too excited....there's quite a bit more now and to be honest it looks like AF :shrug: still not making on to pants yet but pink when I wipe now and when check CM loads on finger :cry::cry:

Glowstar It could still be ib tho...my friend when she fell pregnant had a light bleed of 2 days, she thought it was her period and it turned out a month and a half later she was pregnant! You're not out yet!

Stash I had taken vit b complex last time I was ttc but I'm going by what my tcm practitioner said which was my cycle length is text book perfect which means the first half is too long not the latter being too short so I need to move ovulation forward not lengthen the luteal phase. The vit b's did work and brought ovulation forward a bit but I'm going to just try soy this month and if it doesn't work I'll go back to my tcm practitioner!

Miss C I'm sorry, I've never had any problem with spotting before. I don't know what it means if you've not already ovulated. Hopefully it'll piss off and you'll have loads of ewcm in the next few days..:hugs:

Well I'm on cd 11 now and still not very much cm. Its doing my head in! My temps are showing no sign of ovulation yet as are opk's. Have been drinking grapefruit juice like it's going out of fashion and still taking my epo every morning. I'm starting to think I'm not drinking enough fluids. Was trying to restrict fluids for a few hours before doing my opks but I don't see any point. I'm going to drink as much as possible and hopefully that'll make a major difference! Thank you for the PMA boost!!! xoxo

Jen have you not got any preseed or concieve plus? i only had one day this cycle of ewcm whilst on the soy so used preseed when doing the deed xx

Hi ladies- glowstar- Im sorry about the spotting :( hopefully it goes away, how many dpo do you think you are?

Poppy- how you doing love? Try not to worry, when's your first dr's appt?

me- 8dpo and the progesterone cream has DEF increased my temps so hopefuly it's working-- If I have a 9 day lp AF will here thursday (here's to hoping it stays AWAY).

Everything crossed for you lovely :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes went doctors friday just to confirm bfp, but im not ready for a scan yet too scared so leaving it for a few weeks xx

Jen have you not got any preseed or concieve plus? i only had one day this cycle of ewcm whilst on the soy so used preseed when doing the deed xx

Hey Poppy I was going to buy some conceive plus but first time round I read all this negative stuff about how that and preseed really didn't make much difference and you would be better off using eggwhites. I might buy some conceive plus tomorrow...slightly embarassed going into the chemist to get it though. Keep having to buy other stuff to try and mix my ttc purchases in along with "ordinary" purchases!:haha: I swear I've bought about 3 different types of mascara in the past week alone from going in and getting opk's two different times and buying a pregnancy test (just in case!!)

Why not buy them altogether I can hear you say...well I'm blonde...very, very blonde:rofl: I thought getting these things separately would dilute my very obvious ttc purchases to make me look slightly less obsessed:rofl::rofl:

xo

Hi ladies- glowstar- Im sorry about the spotting :( hopefully it goes away, how many dpo do you think you are?

Poppy- how you doing love? Try not to worry, when's your first dr's appt?

me- 8dpo and the progesterone cream has DEF increased my temps so hopefuly it's working-- If I have a 9 day lp AF will here thursday (here's to hoping it stays AWAY).

Good luck Erica!!! Here's hoping the witch stays away! xo

Do what id do send OH in to buy it:rofl::rofl:

No honestly ive only used Preseed twice and got BFP off both those cycles, a lot of women swear by those two lubricants :thumbup: if embarrassed buy it off Amazon x

Jen that's hysterical. I get all my stuff off the internet not due to embarrassment though just convenience, but when I went on my little hunt the other day I had a hell of a job explaining soy iso's to all the "experts" in the chemists and health food who were trying to sell me menopause supplements cos they "contain" soy iso's!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh my god the embarassment us hard core ttc'ers have to go through to get a sodding bfp! If I order it of Amazon I run the chance of it not arriving on time. I'm just going to have to face the scarey check out girl tomorrow with some sperm friendly lube and maybe some new eyeshadows and hair products in my basket! I swear she see's me coming now, I'll be on first name terms by the time I get a bfp! LOL. XO

Either first name terms or she be asking for your advice soon when you get your BFP :haha:

Lol! This conversation got me laughing. I'm CD6 today, last dose of soy. C'mon strong egg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->