Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi girls please can I join this thread....ive spent the last week reading every post from this and so interesting...its so good to see so many people get their BFP's...good luck to those still trying. After the last year ive spent reading everything I can about TTC ive never read about SI.

Im 32 been trying for two years to get pregnant in August and nothing...after a year have been for tests with fertility clinic and still going through tests as they take so long (DH sperm ok).....ive had blood checks/tubes checked and have got a Laparoscopy booked for May so just waiting for that and they said my progesterone tests were normal at 2.4 however I dont think they are...they wont put me on clomid as my fertility consultant says its last resort...very annoying so after reading these posts im going to try SI next cycle as im currently on CD 14 at the moment and dont think ive ovulated again this month. I usually get spotting from 6/7 dpo so definitle think it may be something wrong with my progesterone levels falling.

Anyway thought i'd say hi to all you girls and wish you all the best of luck

Congratulations prettymachine! I bet you're super excited! I loved going to the scans!! It just made it all the more real!

Happyshopper I'm sorry af caught you out...HATE HER! I'd say you'll notice a difference next cycle if you are doing the acupuncture. The effects are almost immediate! There is another thread on here I've been writing on called acupuncture or acupuncture anyone?? Can't remember which! You should take a nosey on there the girls are really lovely!!

Poppy imagine if it is twins!!! That would be amazing!!!

PocoHr were do you get your progesterone from? Has your doctor prescribed it for you?

Glitterball welcome, hopefully the soy will be exactly what you need! Have you tried a b vit complex for the spotting?

Well still no signs of ovulation for me, was getting the odd twinges this morning but that was it. Think I am moving that way but I don't think the soy has brought my ovulation forward. Oh well will see what happens with the rest of the cycle and then contact my tcm practitioner if necessary. Completely forgot to temp this morning and still no positive opk. Will see what the rest of the month holds!! xoxo

yes have tried that on and off for months but it just prolongs the spotting really and it just gets worse and then finally AF arrives.

.....i've also tried Angus Cactus, Bee Pollen, red clover, all different pills and potions....

I hope the soy has bought your ov forward....fingers crossed!

Thanks for welcoming me

sorry one quick question, ive just joined here how to I reply to a visitor message sent to me, there is no reply box??? thanks for anybody who can help! :)

Just click on their name and it will take you to their profile so you can reply in the box :thumbup: welcome sweetie x

Dont you lot be jinxing me with twins :haha: one will be fine x

Hi girls please can I join this thread....ive spent the last week reading every post from this and so interesting...its so good to see so many people get their BFP's...good luck to those still trying. After the last year ive spent reading everything I can about TTC ive never read about SI.

Im 32 been trying for two years to get pregnant in August and nothing...after a year have been for tests with fertility clinic and still going through tests as they take so long (DH sperm ok).....ive had blood checks/tubes checked and have got a Laparoscopy booked for May so just waiting for that and they said my progesterone tests were normal at 2.4 however I dont think they are...they wont put me on clomid as my fertility consultant says its last resort...very annoying so after reading these posts im going to try SI next cycle as im currently on CD 14 at the moment and dont think ive ovulated again this month. I usually get spotting from 6/7 dpo so definitle think it may be something wrong with my progesterone levels falling.

Anyway thought i'd say hi to all you girls and wish you all the best of luck

welcome!!! going to a fertility clinic through the nhs takes ages!!!! I have been referred months ago, they are still running tests and won't tell me results of first test.... dh had his test done last week.
do you know how long does it take to have dh results? do you phone your gp?

I am based in london too, we can be ttc buddies :winkwink:
which clinic do you go to?

let's hope SI will do the job, this was my first cycle trying, I did CD4-8 160mg,
I usually do not OV or I do very late like CD25-30, but this time I am having some little sharp cramps on the ovaries (both of them) so maybe SI did the trick.... CD9 today so will have to wait few more days...

good luck!!!

congrats Pretty Machine-

HappyShopper- SO sorry about AF HUGS hope the cramps and nausau are short lived- HUGS

me- well so far NO AF!!!!!! Im not AT ALL hopeful that this means a bfp just hopeful that the NPC (and maybe a stronger ovulation) means that my LP is lengthening to a normal/healthy number.... fx I continue to see no AF as she coulds still rear her head any minute--- I am so paranoid evertime I go to the bathroom :(

Thanks Poppy- ran to the bathroom after posting and still NOTHING so Im really hopeful that she stays away. Like I said BFP or not I just want a normal LP

Oh and while Im tempted to poas I have vowed no testing till MONDAY (especially since it's doubtful i'll get to Monday with no AF)

Hello again ....
I have just booked my first appointment at the acupuncturists for next Thursday. Feeling excited and nervous at the same time, I just hope it helps.
Welcome glitterball :hugs: . I'm a spotter too which I think is a progesterone deficiency too. I'm taking b-100 complex and now acupuncture but I think I will get some progesterone cream too. Good luck and I hope soy helps x
Erica, thanks for the hugs. I'm so happy AF has stayed away today and FX the old hag takes an extended leave for 9 months or so x

YEAH for your first Acc appt HappyShopper- I had GREAT success with Acu when I was doing my IVF treatment, I TRULY believe that it helped me get my BFP and it's nice and relaxing too (which def can't hurt).

Wohoo for the acupuncture!! It honestly works miracles!!! I did another opk there and still no positive. Oh well will see what the rest of the month holds! xo

booo to those that gpt the witch and yay yay yay for those whom she hasnlt visited yet, fx'ed she stays away. What will power Erica!!!

My spotting has pretty much gone thank heavens I was really starting to worry I had stuffed myself up. Could only find a little brown stuff when I went looking this morning and found it to be quite moist in there! CD11 -ive OPK yesterday so hopefully I start to get some lines today as I should be Oing tomorrow or Sunday although that was pre mc and pre soy so will be curious to see if and when it happens.

Has anyone tried actual egg white? Just in case all the green tea I have been drinking doesn't work!

Hello ladies just been catching up on the thread. So sorry for all you ladies that the witch got this month. Fingers crossed for everyone else that she stays away. Just to update got a positove opk this agternoon and have my usual ov symptoms. Oh is home so im a really happy duckie lol. X

First of all phew...trying to catch up with our buzzing thread!!!

Poppy...twins....I swear you are having twins :baby::baby:

Welcome to all the new ladies and GOOD LUCK!!!

Happyshopper...so sorry that witch got you too :cry: we are similar cycle so can cycle share together :hugs: good luck with the acu xx

Erica....hugs for a BFP and glad you are getting a better LP..that's a great result :winkwink:

Jen....you make me laugh and we all need a laugh through this rollercoaster :kiss:

Aww thanks for asking...you know me...down but NEVER out :thumbup: waiting for my CBFM to arrive so can try out my new toy.

Think I will lay off the Soy for another cycle until they get back on track,,think the CD2-6 messed me up :wacko:

How are you??? good I hope? I do love this thread.....loads of support and good humour and genuine caring advice :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->