Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

glowstar- LOVE that tattoo :)

Ha ha...thanks! it's my only one.....was only a day old there so looks a bit angry....the symbol in the middle is the sign for Capricorn...not sure if you can make it out but there are two paw prints on either end...the palm of the paw print is an upside down love heart. Then the stars have white in the middle to make them glow :thumbup: hence my username...Glowstar :winkwink: the little red spots are actually spots of colour red, purple, orange.

its so cool! i have stars on my hips too(much simpler ones), matching on both sides...i am curious to see what pregnancy does to them lol.
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189770_206303379396207_100000496396928_831901_6166850_n.jpg

i have a few more too. btw this pic was my 11 week PG pregnant, im not normally so round hahaha ;)

Aw love pregnant bellys and tattoos!! LOL. I've one on my stomach which was grand during pregnancy. Didn't stretch or anything. Hopefully yours won't either. Still no sign of ovulation for me. Sucks! Had a down day yesterday but ok now, going to ring the tcm practitioner on Monday and go back for acu and herbs. Really looking forward to it! Hope everyone else is good and having a nice weekend! XO

ive been trying to keep them very moisturized, i have them across my lower back too so i have been trying to keep those moisturized too...hopefully i am as luck as you!

Well ladies:flower:....Just thought I would pop on and say:wave: I haven't been up to much just spring cleaning :wacko: and completely rearranged my living room...i'm 8dpo today and their was a dip in my temp today so i'm hoping tomorrow that temp will go flying back up and it will look like a possible implantation dip:blush: I am really hoping this is my month as I don't normally ovulate, just once in a blue moon but I took soy this cycle and what do you ya know i had a clear temp shift and all the other signs so as far as FF is concerned I Od this cycle..Last time I Od was in June last year:dohh: We'll see:shrug: So how is everyone? It's been really quiet I see....Well have a wonderful day! :dust:

Hi Hoping! WHOO HOO on Ovulating. I used to be annovulatory b4 my first pg (thanks to IVF) so I know how awesome it is to ovulate!!!! Hope your temp soars back up tomorrow!!!!

how's everyone's Sundays? Going well here- 13 dpo today haven't tested and no AF. Im now wondering if the NPC will keep AF away until I stop taking it... Trying to decide when to test...... tomorrow would be 14dpo. Should I test tomorrow and if BFN stop the NPC or wait until later to stop the cream--

What should I do?

glowstar- LOVE that tattoo :)

Ha ha...thanks! it's my only one.....was only a day old there so looks a bit angry....the symbol in the middle is the sign for Capricorn...not sure if you can make it out but there are two paw prints on either end...the palm of the paw print is an upside down love heart. Then the stars have white in the middle to make them glow :thumbup: hence my username...Glowstar :winkwink: the little red spots are actually spots of colour red, purple, orange.

its so cool! i have stars on my hips too(much simpler ones), matching on both sides...i am curious to see what pregnancy does to them lol.
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189770_206303379396207_100000496396928_831901_6166850_n.jpg

i have a few more too. btw this pic was my 11 week PG pregnant, im not normally so round hahaha ;)

They are lovely Becky :kiss: and your little bump is cute :hugs: think you will be OK with them...just keep them moisturized x

can I suggest anyone that is preggers go to body shop and buy a tub of their vitamin e cream - I had zero stretchmarks - my OB commented on it every time, even when we went in for the c section she mentioned it and said I'm really sorry but I think this may bugger that up, that said I only have a few now and I swear it was the cream. Should do awesome things to help protect your tatts too. hahaha tatts too!! anyway................I have a friend that has a black vine with black roses on her hip and belly and it's so beautiful makes me wanna get one!! but my belly is all floppy and I have the c section porch now.

woo hoo for hoping and your ovulation, 8dpo ooh when wil you test, if you got a dip yesterday at 7dpo you could potentially get a bfp at 10dpo will you test or make us all wait like Erica!!!

well afm have ZERO idea as to what is going on. Had a really strong positive OPK yesterday ewcm for 3 days cervix was high and open and this morning no temp shift cervix is much lower and closed in fact it was lower last night cos hubby hit it a few times (ow ow ow). will poas later and see what that says but I think cm has gone which is normally a post O indicator can't tell cos of "left overs" will have a good rinse out in the shower and see what happens. Very confusing and so scared now I may have stuffed things up.

I love the tattoos. So pretty! Makes me want to go get one on my hip - always wanted one there but was scared about it stretching. :shy:

Yay on ovulation Hoping!! :happydance: KMFX :dust:

Cute bump Pretty!

can I suggest anyone that is preggers go to body shop and buy a tub of their vitamin e cream - I had zero stretchmarks - my OB commented on it every time, even when we went in for the c section she mentioned it and said I'm really sorry but I think this may bugger that up, that said I only have a few now and I swear it was the cream. Should do awesome things to help protect your tatts too. hahaha tatts too!! anyway................I have a friend that has a black vine with black roses on her hip and belly and it's so beautiful makes me wanna get one!! but my belly is all floppy and I have the c section porch now.

woo hoo for hoping and your ovulation, 8dpo ooh when wil you test, if you got a dip yesterday at 7dpo you could potentially get a bfp at 10dpo will you test or make us all wait like Erica!!!

well afm have ZERO idea as to what is going on. Had a really strong positive OPK yesterday ewcm for 3 days cervix was high and open and this morning no temp shift cervix is much lower and closed in fact it was lower last night cos hubby hit it a few times (ow ow ow). will poas later and see what that says but I think cm has gone which is normally a post O indicator can't tell cos of "left overs" will have a good rinse out in the shower and see what happens. Very confusing and so scared now I may have stuffed things up.

Thank you and no I will not keep you waiting you guys will be the 3rd to know :rofl: I can barley wait :blush: actually i couldn't wait and i know its early and was expecting - but i am a POAS ADDICT so i did and got - :cry: but i will test again in a couple days at 10dpo then 12dpo and 14dpo FX and :dust: to all you ladies :kiss:

as for tattoos..i love them and have quite a few...my husband does tattoos and thats one thing i'm worried about when i get preggo is my tattoo on my side it will probably stretch :(
i have roses and tribal swirls and vines down my whole side...oh well hopefully it wont get too bad and my oh can fix it up :) Becky cute tat and your bump is adorable i love pregnant bellies.... :dust:

Thank you and no I will not keep you waiting you guys will be the 3rd to know :rofl: I can barley wait :blush: actually i couldn't wait and i know its early and was expecting - but i am a POAS ADDICT so i did and got - :cry: but i will test again in a couple days at 10dpo then 12dpo and 14dpo FX and :dust: to all you ladies :kiss:

KMFX for you.

Keeping everything crossed for you Hoping!

Erica poas first and then decide what to do about the progesterone. You may have to keep using it for the first tri or something!

Keep moisturising and the tattoo shouldn't stretch! I was completely anal about moisturising every day and as I got further along twice a day!!

Still no sodding positive opk for me! (SIGH, ROLLS EYES!)
XOX

Hi ladies. I'm been stalking this thread. Wondering if soy is for me.

Do you think i should use it?

cycle#1 since coming off BCP- 33 days
#2-28 days
#3-30 days
#4-28 days
#5-36 days (spotting 4 days prior to AF)
#6-54 days!!! (spotting mid cycle for 6 days & 3 days before AF)

My doctor says it appears i'm having trouble ovulating. I'm going for bloodwork tomorrow (cd#3) and he's mentioned clomid. I think i'd rather try this before clomid.

#2-28 days
#3-30 days
#4-28 days

My doctor says it appears i'm having trouble ovulating. I'm going for bloodwork tomorrow (cd#3) and he's mentioned clomid. I think i'd rather try this before clomid.

Your cycles seem very similar to mine. They were also fine right after BCP, but gotten worse over time. I would say, the months you were spotting mid cycles or days before AF - you probably didn't ovulate. I've done CD3 and CD21 blood work already and it would appear I have PCOS. Looks like I've had it all my life, but my previous doctor just put me on BCP, without explaining anything. Anyway, I will probably get prescribed Clomid too, but I'm also trying Soy first.

#2-28 days
#3-30 days
#4-28 days

Your cycles seem very similar to mine. They were also fine right after BCP, but gotten worse over time. I would say, the months you were spotting mid cycles or days before AF - you probably didn't ovulate. I've done CD3 and CD21 blood work already and it would appear I have PCOS. Looks like I've had it all my life, but my previous doctor just put me on BCP, without explaining anything. Anyway, I will probably get prescribed Clomid too, but I'm also trying Soy first.

Yeah and that's the thing... last time i went off BCP when ttc for my son, they were regular. I was off of them for 7 months then. Now they're all out of whack and it's driving me insane!

So have you decided when you're going to do the soy (what days) and how much?

I'm taking it already, I'm not ovulating at all and I decided not to wait for new cycle and see what comes out of it. I took 112mg for 3 days already, tonight I'll do 140mg and tomorrow 168mg. And then just wait and hope for the best!

well today was indeed test day and this is what I got:

https://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/Erica1092/

The line is actually darker in person BUT (HUGE BUT) I had the slightest tint of pink on the tp when I wiped just know so who knows. My mom is in town visiting and she's taking my kids to the library so im going to call my midwife and get a progesterone test and a beta and go from there as I may need progesterone suppositories and Im not TRULY sure if this is a BFP or not.....

time will tell I guess.... I haven't told ANYONE yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"