Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Those CBFM are ment to be really good, can you buy the sticks off Ebay cheaper?

Im ok scared, excited etc mixed feelings but trying my hardest to think positive x

Just click on their name and it will take you to their profile so you can reply in the box :thumbup: welcome sweetie x

Dont you lot be jinxing me with twins :haha: one will be fine x

i agree, my biggest fear for my first ultrasound was there would be more than one in there lol! when is your first appointment?

Miss C- glad that spotting has stopped Hope your O is on it's way this weekend.

Debzie- yeah for a + opk grab that OH and get to BDing

Me- no AF yet..... looks like I beat my 9 day lp curse for the first time in the 5 months that I've been charting and aware of the issue.

I now have EWCM!! :happydance:

OPK still -ive but will keep poas and bd tonight, if still neg tomorrow may skip that bd and then bd Sunday as esn is best for spermies but will wait and see what opk's and temps do.

will the soy effect my opk's or lh surge etc? I used to only get a short one and didn't catch the peak very often but could see the definite fade in and fade out whe you lined em all up.

I can understand Poppy...we are all thinking of you and keeping everything crossed :kiss: Yeah, can buy the sticks off Ebay...they are still not cheap though...around £15 for 20 including P&P. I think the average from the reviews seems to be around 10 per cycle.

Yeah Erica!!!! that's brill getting to 10 days!!! now all you need is a for that to turn into a BFP...or 11 or 12 days :hugs:

MissC.....hooray for EWCM...I seemed to miss my surge this time...mine is only really short too like yours.....that's why I am hoping the CBFM will help me pinpoint it that little bit earlier. Alot of people seem to be using the smep....so a BD every other night and then 3 consecutive ones when +opk and then miss a day and then one more for good luck :winkwink:

Miss c I usually have a really short surge too but managed to catch it this time will see
today if the soy has made a difference. x

Got another strong positive on opk today a 20miu one, I have never yet managed to get a positive on one of these. Something is working lol.

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of another anovulatory cycle here. My last two were 45 days and I don't believe I ovulated. This one seems to be going same way again and I don't particularly fancy waiting another 20 days to get a period to start taking soy. I started spotting, again exactly like the previous 2 cycles and it's a sign for me that lining is shading, because it can't sustain itself. So I was wondering, would you think it'd be too crazy to start soy now, in the middle of the cycle? I mean, what's the worst it can do? Either make me finally ovulate, although very late, but at least I'll finally get a proper period. Or it would bring my anovulatory bleeding closer. I did read someone in this thread did this, but it was long time ago.
What do you think? Anyone in the same position or tried this?

I announced it on the other thread but I did day 3-7 15mg of Soy and used Instead cup and I got pregnant this month. First time using either product. It had be 6 mos prior of no luck. I am also 43. Good luck to everyone..

Miss C i had a 2 day surge first time i took it and second time just the one day... but yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for ewcm :happydance::happydance:

Just click on their name and it will take you to their profile so you can reply in the box :thumbup: welcome sweetie x

Dont you lot be jinxing me with twins :haha: one will be fine x

i agree, my biggest fear for my first ultrasound was there would be more than one in there lol! when is your first appointment?

Im waiting for hospital to send for me so can see my concultant then they'll scan me... should be in next few weeks, but im dreading it, fx'd there's a healthy bubba in there xx

i dont think you would have gotten a 3+ if it wasnt healthy! all the stories ive read on here that involves not happy endings, and those tests, all said their tests never went above 2-3 and they knew that something was wrong. im pretty sure your HCG is pretty darn high to reach 3+. :)

Wish that was the case, but last time i got 3+ too maybe not as early as this one... i just have to pray this one here to stay. Not feeling sick or anything yet tho x

well 3+ means 3 or more weeks post conception...which you arent yet...so you are either making some reallllly strong hormones, or got a couple in there ;)

i wouldnt worry about not feeling sick yet, its too early! :)

I'd be doing this :happydance: if I didn't feel sick...luckily I never did...phew or it might have put me off :wacko:
I seriously never really felt anything with either of mine....prob wouldn't have known was preg at all if hadn't missed AF:haha: so don't worry about that :winkwink:

See you're currently feeling relaxed Poppy...that's the way to go girl :thumbup::kiss:

Not sure weather I have posted this here before but just posted this link on the over 40 thread I frequent.....just think a lot of it makes sense and I have OH on his supps....as am I. Obviously it won't guarantee a BFP but hopefully it might help.

https://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm

Hiya everyone,
Well I'm on CD3 and feel really good. My AF seems much better this time around and I'm excited to start acupuncture. I'm trying not to see this as the answer to fix my problems but its so hard when you hear so much great stuff about it. However, I need some advice ladies. I'm not sure whether to take soy this month with acupuncture. Do you think it will do me any harm if I did?
Hi Poppy, glad you are feeling more relaxed now :hugs:
Erica .... another day added to your LP. Its all good from here on out x
Glowstar, I would love to have a cycle buddy. FX we get our :bfp: this month and we can be bump buddies x
Hi Soili, I recognise you from the spotting thread. Unfortunately, I don't know that much about soy to suggest taking it or not. Have you thought about taking vitex to bring on your AF and then taking soy when your cycle restarts? FX you ovulate soon xxx
Congratulations Garnet, have a very happy & healthy 9 months x
Good luck everyone xxx

I don't think it would do any harm happyshopper. I am supposedly at my most fertile today but I definitely haven't ovulated yet. Pardon my language but for fucks sake :brat: That is my hissy fit over!! I'll probably ovulate on cd 20 then which will be Thursday. If that's the case then I'll be contacting my tcm practitioner and just getting the acu and herbs again! The acu is great for relaxing you Happyshopper, I slept brilliantly after every session and it just really made me feel soooo chilled! XOX

Thanks Jen, I think I will start tomorrow.
I am just reading the really useful TCM thread from the beginning. I think I am just getting to the point where you're about to get your BFP (mid-Jan 09). I love reading old threads because you read about someone who is having the same doubts and frustrations as us and you know a :bfp: is just around the corner. I feel your pain; waiting for ovulation and getting stressed when it doesn't come when you expect. Soy made my ovulation late on the first cycle so try not to worry. FX you wont be kept waiting much longer xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->