Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

well today was indeed test day and this is what I got:

https://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/Erica1092/

The line is actually darker in person BUT (HUGE BUT) I had the slightest tint of pink on the tp when I wiped just know so who knows. My mom is in town visiting and she's taking my kids to the library so im going to call my midwife and get a progesterone test and a beta and go from there as I may need progesterone suppositories and Im not TRULY sure if this is a BFP or not.....

time will tell I guess.... I haven't told ANYONE yet

OOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EEEEEEEERRRRIIIICCCAAAAAAAA :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So excited for you!!!! I can see that line like a slap in the face.....let us know what the midwife says :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The line is actually darker in person BUT (HUGE BUT) I had the slightest tint of pink on the tp when I wiped just know so who knows. My mom is in town visiting and she's taking my kids to the library so im going to call my midwife and get a progesterone test and a beta and go from there as I may need progesterone suppositories and Im not TRULY sure if this is a BFP or not.....

Bloody hell Erica :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: no doubt :happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hey ladies quick question.... Witch got me today at 5pmish and my question is do I class today as cd1 or tomorrow??? It always confuses me...
Congrats on all the bfps and good luck for everyone awaiting bfps xxx

Ive always classed any bleeding even if spotting as my CD1 x

Yeah me too...I would class that as CD1....good luck onto another cycle of hope :hugs:

Oh wow Erica that looks like a line to me. Big congratulations and wishing you a perfect 9 months xxx :happydance:

Erica - woooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo! Stick little one stick!!

Rachie - According to FF cd1 is first day of full flow and full flow being you need to use a pad or tampon. I normally spot for a couple of days before but don't count that and neither does FF. Hope that helps, also read somewhere that if af is after mid-day count the next day as cd1. I agree with the full flow thingy as cd1 but not necessarily thr midday thing, I think as long as you are consistent with recording full flow as cd1 regardless of time of day charts etc will be consistent and accurate.

Had a look at your chart hoping, you got an open circle so that temp may not be correct for the rise.

AFM, Well I think I am 1 dpo today, ff should confirm tomorrow fx'ed, Was gong to get an extra bd in last night but I was soooooooo exhausted felt like I had been hit by truck so by time dp came to bed I was passed out cold. So we only got 2 bd's in at O time day before and day of I think so hopefully that was enough, Last bfp was O-3 O-1 and O+1 and my 2 chemicals were O-3 and O-1 so now I am in the dreaded tww I hope!

I think I am showing a dip on O day and now a slow rise, just hope it goes up again tomorrow. Have no idea what was going on with my pre O temps!!

Link to my chart is below if anyone is interested. My last BFP though was a completely different chart with really flat pre O temps, obvious O dip and rise and implant dip etc.

when I was freakishly obsessed overlaying my chart every day most pregnancy charts I found looked like mine, now I can't find any that have my freaky pre O temps!!

Do you think the soy affects temps?

Miss C - I'm not great at chart interpretations, so I'm really not sure but you're pre-O temps do look a bit off compared to your previous cycles. :shrug: Sorry I can't be of more help. :flower:

ladies i got my first ever POSITIVE OPK! wahooo well im only opking 2 months and last month i didn't get a positive, got kinda a dark one around cd 14 but that was it, i got a full blown positive today so we :sex: today! im so excited! do u think i should :sex: tomorow and the next day or maybe i should have sex tomorow day and tomorow night and then the next day is that too much??? awh im so excited, so glad i took soya :)

Well that's crap - stupid FF. Oh, I know, I can go back to a past chart and put your temps in and do the comparison for you? It's my day off and I'm sick in bed, so I really don't mind at all. :flower:

that would be great...thank you:flower:
and to everyone who has looked at my chart it has an open circle because i checked sleep deprived :dust:

Congrats on the pos OPK! You only need once a day at the most as DH :spermy: needs time to replenish. Go for once a day for the next three days, but make sure you're checking your fertility signs because sometimes you can get a pos OPK but not actually ovulate yet. Good luck! :dust:

Well that's crap - stupid FF. Oh, I know, I can go back to a past chart and put your temps in and do the comparison for you? It's my day off and I'm sick in bed, so I really don't mind at all. :flower:

that would be great...thank you:flower:
and to everyone who has looked at my chart it has an open circle because i checked sleep deprived :dust:

I ended up doing it earlier because I was curious. :blush: And it came back with 16% pregnancy and 84% ovulatory when I checked ovulation and post O temps. It came back 100% ovulatory when I checked pre-o, post-o, ovulation, and coverline.

How long is your LP?

Erica congratulations!! That is a most definite BFP!! Woohoo!:happydance::happydance:

Miss C I think soy can affect post ov temps as estrogen causes lower temps and progesterone higher ones. The chart that I had when I got my first bfp was all over the place. There were loads of spikes in the post ovualtion period and then I didn't get a proper rise until day 14 post ovulation.

Glowstar does it still look like you may have ovulated early again?

Well I went back to my tcm practitioner today and I'm already starting to get ovulation pains. Back on the horrible herbs too, really bad tasting tea twice a day and 8 pills 3 x a day. Oh well I know its definitely working already! Normally I wouldn't feel any ovulation twinges until cd 19/20 so I think I might ovulate in the next day or two just in time for hubby being off work for a few days! I'm not expecting it to work this cycle but hopefully the next cycle I'll see a bigger change! Here's hoping the soy, acupuncture and herb combo doesn't make me release more than one egg...not sure I could cope with twins!!!:rofl: xo

so we at bout 6pm today, my OH normally stay's up very late, he's a bad sleeper, do u think we should maybe during the night too around 4am or so?? and then during the day tomorrow and again that night?? is that too much?? am i giving the spermie's enough of a chance to build back up??? i know one lady said above that they need time to replenish but i just wanna catch that eggy, i have ewcm and pain in my side too :)

well my LP is 20 days but not sure if that changes because i have only ov'd once other than this time in the past year :blush:

OMG that is TOTALLY a :bfp: :happydance: !!! my DH agreed. dont worry about the pink! i heard blood from implantation can seep out at any time for a couple weeks after the actual implantation.

test again the next couple mornings, i bet it gets darker for you :) and do NOT freak out if you see more pink or even red... just get the the DR and they will tell you the same thing...you are preggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->