Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Yay Aliwnec, glad you made it over here. :flower:

Erica - I see a definite line (faint but definitely there). Congrats on that! Hope your visit goes well and you have a sticky bean. :flower:

well i thought since my temp dropped yesterday maybe implantation but it didn't go back up that high today plus didn't have a good sleep last night here is my chart what do you thinkhttps://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-02-21 :dust:

Hoping - tried opening your chart but couldn't see anything :( maybe the restless night sleep affected your temp this morning--- hope to see a BIG jump tomorrow morning. That's why I can't temp durring the 2ww all the minor ups and downs drive me too insane.

Hoping - It looks like that may be the wrong chart. :shrug: Shows your AF showed up 13dpo on March 4. Actually, that looks exactly like my chart from last cycle (same length, start date, O date, end date, LP, BD days, temps). :haha:

ETA: Yep, just checked out my chart from last cycle and it's the exact same. :haha:

Hoping - It looks like that may be the wrong chart. :shrug: Shows your AF showed up 13dpo on March 4. Actually, that looks exactly like my chart from last cycle (same length, start date, O date, end date, LP, BD days, temps). :haha:

ETA: Yep, just checked out my chart from last cycle and it's the exact same. :haha:

does it not say feb 21 2011 and have af from cd1-cd13

:nope: The link says Feb 21, but my chart is showing up when I click it. And the chart you attached in your post starts Feb 1 and looks exactly like my chart. :shrug:

I promise. Scroll up to the post where you attached the chart (not the link). :flower:

I've had problems posting mine before too. I'll try to remember how I was able to do it and then let you know. :flower:

I know what I ended up doing, which I know there has to be an easier way but, I emailed my chart to myself and then copied and pasted the link to my post.

Even though it didn't go as high as it was before, it's still well above your coverline. :thumbup: Have you tried doing a chart comparison with other charts on FF?

Looking at it now. :)

click on it again i had to add my chart...nevermind :rofl: i was quoting your last post and when i posted this it quoted looking at it now :dohh:

Hehehe...that's because when I refreshed it your chart finally came up so I just edited my post so I didn't confuse you. :rofl: Oh technology sometimes. :dohh:

:rofl: ohhhhh it all makes sense now:dohh: well thats good and ff doesn't let me do chart comparisons because i'm not vip pfffft

Well that's crap - stupid FF. Oh, I know, I can go back to a past chart and put your temps in and do the comparison for you? It's my day off and I'm sick in bed, so I really don't mind at all. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->