Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

ladies i got my first ever POSITIVE OPK! wahooo well im only opking 2 months and last month i didn't get a positive, got kinda a dark one around cd 14 but that was it, i got a full blown positive today so we :sex: today! im so excited! do u think i should :sex: tomorow and the next day or maybe i should have sex tomorow day and tomorow night and then the next day is that too much??? awh im so excited, so glad i took soya :)

A positive OPK meas you are likely to O in next 12 - 48 hours so YES keep bding!! Once a day though no more cos the spermies need time to replenish you want strong ones not piss weak little ones!!

so we at bout 6pm today, my OH normally stay's up very late, he's a bad sleeper, do u think we should maybe during the night too around 4am or so?? and then during the day tomorrow and again that night?? is that too much?? am i giving the spermie's enough of a chance to build back up??? i know one lady said above that they need time to replenish but i just wanna catch that eggy, i have ewcm and pain in my side too :)

If sperm counts are normal or healthy, as far as you are aware, then it's best to have sex every day you have fertile cervical mucus, a positive ovulation detecting test or a positive saliva ferning test. If you know when you ovulate, due to BBT charting, then you'd want to have sex for the three days before you expect to ovulate and possibly on the day you expect to ovulate too. (If you want to go for bonus points, you may even have sex on the day after ovulation.)

Babygirl- I usually BD everyday from +opk to temp rise! Have fun girl--

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, talked to my midwife called me back and my beta was 46 she wants me to get re-tested on Friday to make sure it's increasing but for now I feel good. I am going to keep taking the NPC- Thanks again for all the encouragement guys!

I am curious if anyone here had twins with Soy Isoflavones.... wondering if the odds are the same as clomid, or less

I wonder, how long after stopping Soy do you usually ovulate? I stopped on Friday and haven't seen much "activity" yet.

I wonder, how long after stopping Soy do you usually ovulate? I stopped on Friday and haven't seen much "activity" yet.

I did cd 4-8 and I am pretty sure I O'd on cd14, my normal is cd12 or 13. I did 120mg days 4, 5 and 6 and 180mg days 7 and 8

I am curious if anyone here had twins with Soy Isoflavones.... wondering if the odds are the same as clomid, or less

I believe the odds are exactly the same, an increase of 5-10% on the odds of multiple conception which is something like less than 2% so 10% of 2% is what 2.1%? my maths is crappola!!!!

I'm not sure what the odds are for conceiving twins! I have heard its slightly increased.

PocoHR I had no signs of ovulation after taking the soy either, its only since getting my acupuncture yesterday I've noticed the famililar twinges. They even kept me awake awhile last night. Currently sipping a cup of the gross herb tea (bleugh!) and have 8 lovely black pills to wash it down with! Yum, yum! LOL. Oh well totally worth it to get my bfp!! My temps today showed a slight dip (possible pre ov) who knows but I'm totally bd today and tomorrow!! LOL. XO

I'm not sure what the odds are for conceiving twins! I have heard its slightly increased.

PocoHR I had no signs of ovulation after taking the soy either, its only since getting my acupuncture yesterday I've noticed the famililar twinges. They even kept me awake awhile last night. Currently sipping a cup of the gross herb tea (bleugh!) and have 8 lovely black pills to wash it down with! Yum, yum! LOL. Oh well totally worth it to get my bfp!! My temps today showed a slight dip (possible pre ov) who knows but I'm totally bd today and tomorrow!! LOL. XO

Thanks Jen, I am hoping to see more ov signs soon! I stopped the soy last Friday, (I did CD 4 - 8). I am having swollen/sore breasts, but no joy on the OPKs. Just faint lines. And my CM just started to change today from creamy/sticky to something more like ewcm... so I don't know. I hope it happens soon though. I will be visiting the acupuncturist asap as well, trying anything I can to bring on a glorious bout of ovulation!! :p

I did cd 4-8 and I am pretty sure I O'd on cd14, my normal is cd12 or 13. I did 120mg days 4, 5 and 6 and 180mg days 7 and 8

I did 4 - 8 as well, hoping the ovulating kicks in soon. My CM changed a little today, and I have had sore breasts, so I don't know. Really hope it happens soon for me too :)

Good luck to you this month! Lots of :dust:!!!

hey ladies got my positive opk yesterday at bout 4pm after taking soya day 3 to 7, had some ewcm yesterday but today my cm is more creamy whats going on should i not be ovulating today???

hey ladies got my positive opk yesterday at bout 4pm after taking soya day 3 to 7, had some ewcm yesterday but today my cm is more creamy whats going on should i not be ovulating today???

Maybe you ovulated over night? I usually only get about 12 hour notice using OPK or even less...

I get barely any notice...seem to +opk and ov same day...that's why I have invested in a CBFM to give me more chance to catch the egg before it drops!!!

Well I got another Conception Reading today....my fourth :haha::haha:

Cheri22: (just to recap)...the first one was quite in depth but said BFP, conception or birth month March...didn't give a year though but said BABY BOY.

Luna: (off Ebay)....just a short one said conception June 2011....birth month March 2012....BABY BOY.

Physic123 (off Ebay).....READ BELOW AND BASICALLY THIS IS SPOT ON!!!

Linking in around you, I feel your path is alot happier than its been in many years especially around relationship and family areas, I do feel you have alot of stress around your emotions at the moment, and this I see comes solely from wanting another child, as this shows to be on your mind almost all of the time

Im not initially seeing anything medically wrong and feel you may have already approached or discussed this with medical people, I do see strongly this is just a matter of timing,and I pick up too your worrying because of your age ( which isnt old at all ) I have alot of ladies who conceived well into their 40's, I feel also that you may have conceived with ease with your children you already have

You have a lovely lady linking in around you from the spirit world, I see an M initial around her, and she firstly says she is glad your life changed direction and that you have a happy, content and also secure relationship line around which is better for you in many ways, she also shows a child is coming in ahead, but you need to relax around this, I pick up here May and June as very highlighted around pregnancy for you, and when you start to relax and realise nothing is ending or changing in your path so you dont have to rush, things will become alot calmer and more balanced for you

I see clearly a baby boy born 2012, and see everything around your pregnancy as well and healthy and also your labour and birth too, your partner shows as very supportive and in general just a very happy times shows in your life

I feel your son completes your family, and spirit end by showing a lovely path awaiting you :)

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Sound like a good reading Glowstar they are usually short and sweet I might give her a go. x

PocoHR the acupuncture and herbs work wonders...we were ttc for 8 months and were told we'd never have children without going down the ivf/icis route. I went to acupuncture and took the herbs they gave me and I was pregnant within 6 weeks! Its just great! I think I might have ovulated yesterday (sob!) Pissed off dh was working and we didn't bd!! Arghhh! Well I didn't think it would happen this month anyway, hopefully next cycle will be better!!! xo

OMG glowstar! That was one really in depth reading! Does the initial sound familiar to you?? I'll be freaked out if it does!! I do believe in psychics, I'm just really wary of them online. I think they need to meet the person and touch them before they'll get any real insight. xox

I like your latest reading Glowstar, you get a lot more for your money and the psychic sounds really nice too. Its also really promising that they all say you will have a son. I feel like giving it a go myself x
Sorry Jen you think you missed ov. FX you haven't but a :bfp: cant be very far away x

I like your latest reading Glowstar, you get a lot more for your money and the psychic sounds really nice too. Its also really promising that they all say you will have a son. I feel like giving it a go myself x
Sorry Jen you think you missed ov. FX you haven't but a :bfp: cant be very far away x

Thanks Missis but I should have realised myself! DH was up for it but I wanted to go to starbucks and by the time we got home he had to rush straight out to work! My own frigging fault! Oh well onwards and upwards! Here's to next cycle!! xoxo

I get barely any notice...seem to +opk and ov same day...that's why I have invested in a CBFM to give me more chance to catch the egg before it drops!!!

yeah but i did an opk at 2pm and it was darkish but not positive, then at 6pm it was positive, then did another one at 9 and another bout 12pm and they wer both still positive, then this morning there was bearly a second line then i did one later on and it was darkiah but not positive so im guessing that my surge was all yesterday and maybe i ovuated during the night or early today, well i :sex: yesterday after i got my positive and i :sex: tonight do ya think thats enough?? im nervous i only got one :sex: in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->