Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Babygirl- that sounds fine BDing wise, OPK just detect the surge and the surge usually happens 24-48 AFTER the + opk so keep BDing till you get a temp shift (if you're temping)

glowstar- whoo hoo great reading!!! sounds like the BFP is not far off :)

Thanks ladies... I was curious about the twins rate because I ttc for 13 months, and the last cycle I decided what the heck, and did Soy... I took 120mg a day (3 tabs) on days 4-8 and I actually ovulated....

I am shocked and thrilled at the same time, because I ovulate VERY irregularly because of PCOS, and hadn't ovulated in 4 months. I could feel what felt like ovulation, but I wasn't releasing eggs, just maturing them and keeping them.

Well I already have the normal higher risk factors for twins, like my bmi, and all those things, age, 3rd pregnancy, all the little things they say can increase the odds. and I would very much like to have twins so I can feel my fam is complete and never have to go through the ttc phase again.

so anyway thanks for answering. And I wish you ladies all the luck in your ttc journey, I know how long and hard the road is sometimes. Please don't give up!! All the waiting really does make it so much sweeter when it FINALLY happens :hugs:

according to my chart and the vip guide on FF I HAVEN'T ovulated wtf!! All other signs say I geared up well for it, lots of ewcm when it hit, really strong positive opk's hso cp etc etc, but because I don't have an obvious temp shift up and sustained shift they say I haven't O'd.

what do you think, have I effed up this cycle? Looks like it was cd13 to me so so tomorrow's temp if around the same should confirm - yay or nay?

I'd say CD13 for O. Have you tried playing with temps for the following days just to see what FF does?

Miss C I say CD13 too!!! based on your other post-ov temps....just looks like you need another one today in the same range to get the cross hairs in :thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments re the reading......kind of freaked out they all seem to reference a boy conceived in June and born March 2012 :wacko::wacko: The 'M' initial could be my Grandma...only M initial I know :winkwink:

Jen - hope you didn't miss O but to be honest BD's BEFORE O seem to be more successful so fingers crossed xx

CD8 - High on CBFM. Temp drop this AM too so looks like Ov on the way, so far we BD'd CD5 & 7.

miss c i say you ovulated on cd 13 and you are having a steady rise in temps instead of a massive shift. All the other signs are there and then some. X

i just checked it again and I changed nothing and I have red cross hairs!!!!!

3dpo and counting

so it looks like the soy didn't move my O date at all :happydance:

I'd say CD13 for O. Have you tried playing with temps for the following days just to see what FF does?

Hey Stash do you think you could do the chart comparison today....i hsd a dip yesterday and today my temp shot back up :)

My Ovulation Chart

That chart looks good :thumbup::thumbup: how long are your cycles normally?? That could well be an implantation dip.......FX'd it is :kiss::hugs:
You could maybe test tomorrow or day after.....:dust:

well the cross hairs have gone again!! FF is seriouslt effing me off!!

AH well what can ya do, just wish I knew if I O'd or if the soy stuffed me up

Hoping - Today it's at 80% ovulatory and 20% pregnancy. :)

Miss C - I just looked at your chart and I am seeing those lovely crosshairs with CD13 and O. :happydance:

erica- feeling pregnant yet? :) have you taken any more tests to see if they get darker?

poppy-have you gotten your appointment yet?

Hoping - Today it's at 80% ovulatory and 20% pregnancy. :)

Miss C - I just looked at your chart and I am seeing those lovely crosshairs with CD13 and O. :happydance:

I switched the tuner to research!!

erica- feeling pregnant yet? :) have you taken any more tests to see if they get darker?

poppy-have you gotten your appointment yet?

I go in an hour and im so scared, im shaking here and feel sick with nerves :cry: i hope i see something cos i cant go through this again x

Good luck Poppy and sending lots of :hugs: xxx

How's your cycle going Happyshopper??? CD9 here and 2nd day of HIGH on CBFM, feel Ov must be pretty close as got really watery CM and cervix is mega high.
So far we've Bd'd...CD5, 7 & 8 and plan to keep going until after peaks :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->