Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:wave::hi: ladies,

I was wondering if I could ask a quick question. This is my 2nd cycle on Soy and I am taking 120mg on days 3-7. Well, I had forgot to take my soy on cycle day 4 so I took 160mg on days 5-7 to try and make up for missing day 4. Was that okay, do think it will cause any problems?

Thanks for your time:flower:
China

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind if I join you.

I am trying Soy for the first time this cycle. Started last night with CD4 (160mg). I am planning to take 160mg CD4-6 and increase to 200mg for CD7-8. I am hoping to see ovulation move forward a bit as well as hoping for a healthy egg. My cycles are irregular and often annovulatory due to PCOS and usually at least 35 days long.

I was wondering if anyone here has similar problems and if soy has helped much??

It went great and i even saw heartbeat, dated me 6wks 1 day :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby scan 005.jpg
    baby scan 005.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
i bet you are so relieved to know there is just one! ;)

6+1 is pretty early to get a hb, that means you have a really strong little one in there!

very happy for you!

lol yes one is good, She warned me not to expect more than a sac and york, but hb was a bonus :cloud9:

i believe once a hb is found your chance of miscarriage goes down to 3%! so exciting!

Yes she said before my scan it was 25% risk of miscarriage now its down to 4% so fx'd this is a sticky now :cloud9:

erica- feeling pregnant yet? :) have you taken any more tests to see if they get darker?

poppy-have you gotten your appointment yet?

I am starting to feel pg actually. Took two more tests yesterday and they popped up immediately with dark +'s so that def makes me feel a bit better especially after my chemical pg a few months ago. I went in today for more b/w to make sure my hcg is doubling and progesterone #'s are going up and high enough so I'll report back this afternoon once I get the (hopefully) good results....

I am def feeling EXHAUSTED and a nauseaus on and off throughout the day. Not horrible and I can def function thru it but it's actually a nice little sign that (hopefully) things are progressing as they should....

Thanks for thinking of my pretty!

CONGRATS Poppy that is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME~ you must feel so relieved Im so happy for you

Erica great news everythings going ok sweetie, hope nausea dont get any worse for you :kiss:

erica- feeling pregnant yet? :) have you taken any more tests to see if they get darker?

poppy-have you gotten your appointment yet?

I am starting to feel pg actually. Took two more tests yesterday and they popped up immediately with dark +'s so that def makes me feel a bit better especially after my chemical pg a few months ago. I went in today for more b/w to make sure my hcg is doubling and progesterone #'s are going up and high enough so I'll report back this afternoon once I get the (hopefully) good results....

I am def feeling EXHAUSTED and a nauseaus on and off throughout the day. Not horrible and I can def function thru it but it's actually a nice little sign that (hopefully) things are progressing as they should....

Thanks for thinking of my pretty!
thats all great signs! if your bloods come back good(they will:) )i would say you are safe to change your status on here to expacting with us :) and get some cool tickers! i love tracking my baby with mine.

That's such a cut pic Poppy....great you got to see the heartbeat.....:kiss::hugs:

Erica...hope you bloods are all good...sure they will be :thumbup:

ok not quite ready to get a ticker yet.... maybe if today's bloods are good. How do you do that? And are you on poppy on another pg board on here?

Erica if you click on one of my tickers it will take you to that website to create ticker, then get the BBcode it gives you at the end to put in your siggy.

Im on a thread called team ding dongs, its a mix of pregnant ladies and TTC your welcome over anytime xx

i think the threads i frequent most are still the TTC one's lol... i was there the longest its hard to leave! and i gotta keep up with how everyone is doing! and its sooo exciting to see new :bfp: s

i just want to say if isoflavones doesn't work for you try vitex That's what i did i just got my bfp

the past 3months I have been taking my prenatal vitamin, , Vitex, Green Tea, . We also used preseed ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->