Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Got the results..... my hcg went up to 220 (from 47 on Monday) and my Prgesterone went up to 16 (from 8 on Monday). Im going to keep using the progesterone cream (need to go get more) and I made my appt for exactly 2 weeks from today which will be 6w3d- Needless to say I feel very releived.

Thanks again for all the support and good wishes.....

i just want to say if isoflavones doesn't work for you try vitex That's what i did i just got my bfp

the past 3months I have been taking my prenatal vitamin, , Vitex, Green Tea, . We also used preseed ......

congrats Beba I've heard alot of positive stories about vitex too! CONGRATS!!

Fantastic results Erica now you can try relax a little sweetie :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi Glowstar, my cycle so far is uneventful. Went for my first acupuncture session today which was interesting. I ended up chatting for 2.5 hours and the actual session lasted 20 mins. She thinks I have spleen and blood deficiency. She put needles in my legs, my feet, my wrists, forehead and scalp. When she left me to relax I felt really weird, it could have been my imagination but it felt like I was in a boat and bobbing up and down and then it felt like the couch was spinning (not a drunk spinning but a nice spinning lol). FX it brings my ov forward. Sounds like you'll get a peak soon and your strategy sounds good, very much on course for a June 2012 birth. Its a great feeling to get an egg on the CBFM xxx
Poppy ..... Im so pleased the scan went well today and the picture of the little bean is beautiful. You must be so relieved xxx
Erica ..... it must be so exciting to feel pregnant and it sounds like the baby is making itself nice and comfy. FX MS doesnt get too bad xxx
Good luck everyone and sending lots of :dust: xxx

Happyshopper- glad you had a good accu appt. Sounds like it was relaxing I know the relaxing part was very weird for me at first to lay there doing NOTHING--- fx it does indeed bring that Ov forward. BD being sent your way!

Poppy- thanks I can feel myself relaxing a bit (plus there is no point worrying as what will be will be and my worrying wont change anything. This will for sure be my LAST pg so Im going to try to relax and enjoy it (m/s and all!). I have a feeling it's going to get worse but I'll survive!

This is my last too, think i'll start enjoying it once baby in my arms :haha:

Got the results..... my hcg went up to 220 (from 47 on Monday) and my Prgesterone went up to 16 (from 8 on Monday). Im going to keep using the progesterone cream (need to go get more) and I made my appt for exactly 2 weeks from today which will be 6w3d- Needless to say I feel very releived.

Thanks again for all the support and good wishes.....

Well that's brilliant news :happydance::happydance: get that ticker changed :hugs:

Hi Glowstar, my cycle so far is uneventful. Went for my first acupuncture session today which was interesting. I ended up chatting for 2.5 hours and the actual session lasted 20 mins. She thinks I have spleen and blood deficiency. She put needles in my legs, my feet, my wrists, forehead and scalp. When she left me to relax I felt really weird, it could have been my imagination but it felt like I was in a boat and bobbing up and down and then it felt like the couch was spinning (not a drunk spinning but a nice spinning lol). FX it brings my ov forward. Sounds like you'll get a peak soon and your strategy sounds good, very much on course for a June 2012 birth. Its a great feeling to get an egg on the CBFM xxx
Poppy ..... Im so pleased the scan went well today and the picture of the little bean is beautiful. You must be so relieved xxx
Erica ..... it must be so exciting to feel pregnant and it sounds like the baby is making itself nice and comfy. FX MS doesnt get too bad xxx
Good luck everyone and sending lots of :dust: xxx

Wow...sounds kind of surreal but ina good way....FX'd it works for you :dust:

I got up waaaaaay too early this morning and spent time playing with my charts after I had quite a high jump this morning and I found that all my charts bar one have me at almost the exact same temp at 5dpo following a dip at 4dpo and when compared with last cyle back in November my dots are on top of each other for today - how weird is that - our bodies are amazing aren't they! Now I need a dip tomorrow and then a massive jump on Sunday and things will look really hopeful!!

Damn charts - it's an obsession!!

Fabbo news Poppy - strong little one in there to get a HB this early!! woo hoo!!

Erica - looks liek you got a stong one too with those numbers!!

Awesome news ladies.

I never had my hcg levels taken with ziggy, I wonder if that will have told us something - we had a heartbeat of 141 and measuting 7w1d at our ultrasound so if chances were down to 3% I wonder where and when it all went wrong - I guess I'll never know. Where do you get that stat from prettymachine cos I have never read that before. I am a research fiend!!!

waves to everyone else - grrr I hate the TWW

Consultant said that to me today too, i asked before she scanned me how common women can suffer another MMC and she said pretty common, she said i had a 25% chance of MC before im scanned today then it went down to 4% if everything was ok x

Congrats Poppy and Erica! Great news for both of you. :happydance:

allmuddled- I have PCOS and this is my first actual cycle of using soy but I'm still waiting to O (though think it's delayed because I'm a bit sick and on medication for it). I did take soy on CD3 last cycle and O'd on CD19 and had a 31 day cycle (the shortest I've ever had) and I think soy had a lot to do with it. :flower:

Miss C looks like you had a great temp spike this morning. :happydance:

Glowstar - When do you normally O?

I got up waaaaaay too early this morning and spent time playing with my charts after I had quite a high jump this morning and I found that all my charts bar one have me at almost the exact same temp at 5dpo following a dip at 4dpo and when compared with last cyle back in November my dots are on top of each other for today - how weird is that - our bodies are amazing aren't they! Now I need a dip tomorrow and then a massive jump on Sunday and things will look really hopeful!!

Damn charts - it's an obsession!!

Fabbo news Poppy - strong little one in there to get a HB this early!! woo hoo!!

Erica - looks liek you got a stong one too with those numbers!!

Awesome news ladies.

I never had my hcg levels taken with ziggy, I wonder if that will have told us something - we had a heartbeat of 141 and measuting 7w1d at our ultrasound so if chances were down to 3% I wonder where and when it all went wrong - I guess I'll never know. Where do you get that stat from prettymachine cos I have never read that before. I am a research fiend!!!

waves to everyone else - grrr I hate the TWW

my midwife told me. i had also read it before, this one has good info:
https://https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/first-trimester/qa/miscarriage-risks.aspx

i think that the 3% that miscarry after are from the chromosomal abnormalites... absolutely nothing you do wrong :)

Congrats on the bfps girls!!! SOOOO EXCITING!! Well I def have ovulated today! CD 20, ewcm and high cp! I think the herbs are starting to work! Can't wait for my next acu session! Happyshopper I get the needles in the same place, scalp, just below inner brow bone, hands, stomach (more like ovaries and uterus, its so low down!), legs at the tops of the calves which are always super sensitive and the insides of my ankles and feet. I'm not expecting anything this month but like I said she's given me the tablets which will nourish a pregnancy just on the off chance! Bd today so who knows, but I reckon af will show up next Saturday like clockwork! xo

Congrats on the bfps girls!!! SOOOO EXCITING!! Well I def have ovulated today! CD 20, ewcm and high cp! I think the herbs are starting to work! Can't wait for my next acu session! Happyshopper I get the needles in the same place, scalp, just below inner brow bone, hands, stomach (more like ovaries and uterus, its so low down!), legs at the tops of the calves which are always super sensitive and the insides of my ankles and feet. I'm not expecting anything this month but like I said she's given me the tablets which will nourish a pregnancy just on the off chance! Bd today so who knows, but I reckon af will show up next Saturday like clockwork! xo

CONGRATS on ovulating WHOO HOOO HOO :happydance: You go girl. I know people who got pg bding the day of O FX for a BFP

this is just a test did the ticker work?

hmmm guess Im not technologically savy enough for a ticker! LOL

lol, erica. on your CP there is a section that says edit signature... once you have copied the bbcode from the ticker site, paste it in the box where you edit your signature, and save :)

Wooo hooooo....glad you didn't miss it :kiss:

Hey Ladies,

Congrats on all the BFPs!!! I just wanted to stop by to say that soy totally worked for me! I ovulated three days early and so much more "strongly". I had the most positive OPKs I have ever had. Unfortunately, DH and I were arguing a lot this week, and on top of it, I am sick, so we didn't get much BD-ing in. But, I had my first positive OPK on Wednesday morning and they stayed positive until Thursday morning, and we had :sex: on Thursday night. So, hopefully I still have a chance this month. We will probably dtd again tonight for good measure ;-)

Hooray for Soy (even thought it makes me feel like a zombie :)!

Hey Ladies,

Congrats on all the BFPs!!! I just wanted to stop by to say that soy totally worked for me! I ovulated three days early and so much more "strongly". I had the most positive OPKs I have ever had. Unfortunately, DH and I were arguing a lot this week, and on top of it, I am sick, so we didn't get much BD-ing in. But, I had my first positive OPK on Wednesday morning and they stayed positive until Thursday morning, and we had :sex: on Thursday night. So, hopefully I still have a chance this month. We will probably dtd again tonight for good measure ;-)

Hooray for Soy (even thought it makes me feel like a zombie :)!

Great!!!! fingers crossed for you :kiss:

just curious - all those that experience side effects from the soy when do you take them and how much. I took mine just before bed and felt no different next day - is it just me?

just curious - all those that experience side effects from the soy when do you take them and how much. I took mine just before bed and felt no different next day - is it just me?

I took mine before bed too and didn't feel any different at night or during the day, but closer to the night BEFORE taking next dose I felt slightly dizzy and lightheaded on the first few days. I'm not sure it was the soy though, it could have been just a coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->