Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thats great PocoHR, hooray for early ovulation! Wish I had ovulated earlier too but the herbs and acu should sort out my late ovulation! xo

just curious - all those that experience side effects from the soy when do you take them and how much. I took mine just before bed and felt no different next day - is it just me?

At first I was splitting up the dosage and taking some in the morning and most of it at night. But, the last two days, I took it only at night and still had side effects (dizzy, sleepy, hot/cold). I think I'm overly sensitive though.

I am also taking progesterone pills during the last two weeks of my cycle, and when I take them I feel worse than drunk. I get super super euphoric. Its really strange, thankfully I just go to sleep, but its such a strong sensation, I can only guess that for whatever reason I am hypersensitive to hormones.

Thats great PocoHR, hooray for early ovulation! Wish I had ovulated earlier too but the herbs and acu should sort out my late ovulation! xo

I love acupuncture too, even aside from ttc, I think its so great! FX for you!!

Congrats on the bfps girls!!! SOOOO EXCITING!! Well I def have ovulated today! CD 20, ewcm and high cp! I think the herbs are starting to work! Can't wait for my next acu session! Happyshopper I get the needles in the same place, scalp, just below inner brow bone, hands, stomach (more like ovaries and uterus, its so low down!), legs at the tops of the calves which are always super sensitive and the insides of my ankles and feet. I'm not expecting anything this month but like I said she's given me the tablets which will nourish a pregnancy just on the off chance! Bd today so who knows, but I reckon af will show up next Saturday like clockwork! xo

Oh just read this, congrats!! Hope you catch the eggy :)

Me too, doubt I'll get a bfp this month just cause ovulation was so damn late but here's to next cycle! xo

Well ladies just thought I'd update ya......I am 13dpo and neg hpt.....had an appt today with my FS and he prescribed met and clomid which I will start taking when I get back from my vacation in april if I do not fall pg by then :dust:

Hey Ladies,

Congrats on all the BFPs!!! I just wanted to stop by to say that soy totally worked for me! I ovulated three days early and so much more "strongly". I had the most positive OPKs I have ever had. Unfortunately, DH and I were arguing a lot this week, and on top of it, I am sick, so we didn't get much BD-ing in. But, I had my first positive OPK on Wednesday morning and they stayed positive until Thursday morning, and we had :sex: on Thursday night. So, hopefully I still have a chance this month. We will probably dtd again tonight for good measure ;-)

Hooray for Soy (even thought it makes me feel like a zombie :)!

If you got your last pos Thursday morning and :sex: that night, I say you have a great chance of falling preggo this cycle! :happydance: Glad to hear the soy worked for you. Hope you catch the eggy. :dust:

just curious - all those that experience side effects from the soy when do you take them and how much. I took mine just before bed and felt no different next day - is it just me?

I take mine at night and don't experience side effects either. You're not alone in that. :flower:

Well ladies just thought I'd update ya......I am 13dpo and neg hpt.....had an appt today with my FS and he prescribed met and clomid which I will start taking when I get back from my vacation in april if I do not fall pg by then :dust:

Fxxx you won't have to take them. :dust:

I am CD22, and though my temps have been a bit erratic the past few days, I just had a ton of EWCM (neg OPK, but...) at least it's something. :happydance: Looks like DH and I will be BDing a bit later tonight, though I may have to "persuade" him to dtd tonight. :haha:

Im so happy you caught ovulation Jen. FX you catch that eggy. My acupuncturist didn't give me a strong treatment on my first go but I go back on Saturday which should be the day before ovulation so hopefully she will stick some needles near my ovaries to send them in hyperdrive. Went to the doctor on Friday and she said I get get a blood test on CD22 to check my progesterone :happydance: xx
Good timing PocoHR. I loved soy (except the AF pains) because I could really feel ovulation which was kind of comforting xx
Hi Soili, how are you? Looks like you have some ov signs, fx soy has given your body the extra umphh xx

waiting waiting waiting!! I HATE THE TWW!!!

Did anyone notice strange twingy crampy pains around 6 or 7dpo. Could it be the corpus luteum after a good strong Ovulation? I had it yesterday for about 5 minutes and very briefly this morning and now even the low down post O crampy feeling has gone too.

All a bit weird really!!

Did anyone notice strange twingy crampy pains around 6 or 7dpo. Could it be the corpus luteum after a good strong Ovulation? I had it yesterday for about 5 minutes and very briefly this morning and now even the low down post O crampy feeling has gone too.

All a bit weird really!!

i had that the cycle i got my +

All a bit weird really!!

I too had that when I got my +

Me too noticed it one night lying in bed, with my 1st bfp it was just under my belly button area, 2nd more a stabbing pain on my right x

sounds promising miss C I have had a strange feeling a little like after you get pins and needles cant word it right not a twinge not an ache but a pain. Similar to a trapped nerve I would suppose. Just strange anyway.

Could not hold out any longer to test so did this morning and BFN. Not bothered. Like I have mentioned in loads of posts I dont hold out much hope for this cycle for some reason. Hope everyone else is well??? x x x

sounds promising miss C I have had a strange feeling a little like after you get pins and needles cant word it right not a twinge not an ache but a pain. Similar to a trapped nerve I would suppose. Just strange anyway.

Could not hold out any longer to test so did this morning and BFN. Not bothered. Like I have mentioned in loads of posts I dont hold out much hope for this cycle for some reason. Hope everyone else is well??? x x x

seems to me it would be way too early for you to get a +, i say test in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->