Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey girls hope you dont mind me butting in and asking a Q.Does soy produce more follies and increase multis like clomid(lol wishfull thinking here lol):)Id try anything at this stage.Well well be doing our 2nd IUI next month.But i might try soy if that fails:)

Wow this is a reallyyyy long thread, needless to say I haven't got through it all. But I have decided to start taking soy isoflavones but the thing I'm seriously struggling with is buying it !!!!!

Where do you get it from ???? Here in adelaide I've been to super markets, chemist and health food shops .... I've been asking for soy isoflavones or something that contains it ... Am I asking correctly??

So I sent my mum to tesco in the uk but she said she asked for soy isoflavones and they said the same that they don't have it !

Have any of you bought it from tesco or anywhere in the uk if so could I PLEASE have the name for it and where you bought it from ?????

Desperate for it :dohh:

Thank you in advance ladies x

Here you go sweetie should deliver to your country x

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valle...Q9HA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1301252652&sr=8-3

Tesco's supplement isle https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

Thank you so much my lovely !!! I guess holland & barretts will sell them too if my mum can't find them in tesco. Can't wait to try them :happydance: x

Thank you hun, am I right in thinking I need about 40mg ? So I can up the dose as I like? And I shouldn't take anymore than
200mg? x

Holland & Barretts are 23mg's per tab so if you can get the Tesco ones of 40mg's its less tablets for you to take each night.. and yes no more than 200mg's :hugs:

morning lovely young ladies happy monday

8dpo and a temp rise again up to 37c now - I still not holding out much hope, just don't feel this is our month but will wait and see. First try after losing ziggy would jst be too miraculous I think for the run of luck I have had in the last little while

MissyMoo88 I am in Australia too and I had a heck of a job getting some! I found an awesome guy in Mlebourne through e bay of all places and got some with 60mg and I took 120mg cd4,5,6 and then 180 cd7and8. I was going to do cd3-7 but couldnlt find the damn stuff, he express posted when I called him and they arrived the next day, really thought I would have to skip the cycle!

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/NOW-Foods-H...trition_Natural_Therapies&hash=item3a63f6528b

tell him I sent you!! his name is Adam and he is a wealth of knowledge on all things viramins and minerals etc etc

I finally got my pos OPK today (two actually, one in the morning and one this afternoon) so I should be Oing tomorrow, which would be CD24.

Fxx MissC. :dust:

woo hoo stash!!! were you oing before and the soy has made you O or was it intermittent or just much later etc?

I was having mostly anovulatory cycles. The cycle before last, I spontaneously O'd on CD34. Last cycle I took one 100mg soy iso capsule on CD3 (that's all I did) and O'd on CD19. This time, I started 100mg CD5-9. I think it has all to do with the soy! :happydance:

I was having mostly anovulatory cycles. The cycle before last, I spontaneously O'd on CD34. Last cycle I took one 100mg soy iso capsule on CD3 (that's all I did) and O'd on CD19. This time, I started 100mg CD5-9. I think it has all to do with the soy! :happydance:

:happydance: yay for soy - now welcome to the twtw - I have renamed it - two week torture wait!!!

That pretty much is what is. :haha: 2 weeks of agonizing over every little "symptom" :wacko:

Thank you for the link Miss_C !! isn't $50 expensive ???

I'm wondering whether to skip this month and get them my mum to send mecthen across, $9 a bottle it works out at xx

not for 120 caps, I think it's great value, I take 12 caps per cycle so that ios 10 cycles, hopefully I won't need them that long so $5 per cycle is CHEAP. I will give any leftovers to a deserving soul when I get my bfp, paying it forard os the way to go in my book!

With some of the others from overseas, include postage etc and work out how many you have to take. remember if 50mg of clomid you need 100mg of soy which is the normal starter dose.

Tescos have 40mg per tablet and 30 in the bottle, that's 2 cycles if you stick to 120mg per day, so the cost is about the same plus postage and you gotta swallow more tablets

Think I got my maths right there, that's how I worked it out cos Mum coulda sent me them from the UK

Good thinking !! If I ordered them now I don't know if I could take them this month?? I started spotting Friday, had a light bleed Saturday late evening and full flow yesterday (sorry tmi) so would that mean I started Friday or Saturday? I'd also had spitting on and off since last Saturday though, so maybe Saturday would be classed as CD 1 ?

Sorry just confusing xx

Where are you from and where are you in Australia? x

hey Missy I am in Brissy!!

CD1 is first day of full flow ie when you need to use a pad or tampon, spotting is not a cycle day. Best day's for a getting a stronger egg are I believe 3-7, I did 4-8 as I was a day late getting my soy but the link I sent you he sends express post and I got them the very next morning, I was on the phne to him at 4:15pm Melbourne time so he was awesome!!

if the soy is to induce O, shorten cycle etc one of the other ladies would be better to give advice cos I only rememebr what I found out for me - having old eggs and all!!

Thank you my lovely , so that will have been Saturday evening for me. So if I got them tomorrow that would be CD4 for me also.

I am just about to pop to the health food shop down the road and if no luck I shall give him a call.

We're in adelaide , we've been out here 6 and a half months and we LOVE it :)

Everything crossed for you Hun and thank you again xx

Good luck MissyMoo :hugs: just about to join you other ladies in the TWTW :haha: CD13 and another Peak on the CBFM. I haven't Ov'd yet so another BD today using Conceive+ is in order as temp is exactly same as yesterday. Think my poor OH will be happy when he see's my temps go up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->