Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Missy....see you managed to sort it on the CBFM thread :thumbup:

I really like the CBFM so far...means I don't have to pee on sticks at work as so easy to use first thing in the morning and it gives you a good window either side too. If you don't have a manual you can download one off the CDFM website, although it's pretty easy to use.....it will give an arrow with a stick when it wants you to pee on a stick so make sure you turn it on before your first pee :winkwink: put the stick in and then the stick on the screen flashes....when it's finished an arrow appears to remove it and then it gives you the reading. I read on the CBFM thread to save sticks re-use the old ones after the first peak as it ALWAYS gives a 2nd peak and then a high before going back to low....not sure if this is true or not :wacko:

Its true that it automatically gives a 2nd peak and another high after the first peak so save your sticks. How is it with you Glowstar? I see you have got your peak. I'm so envious its going to be the weekend when I think I will see a peak xxx

Hi hope u don't mind me jumping in, was just going to ask I have only got 4 tablets left of clomid and was going to start them tmrw, will it make any difference if I'm one tablet short???

Was going to take it cd2-6 but short of one tablet will that effect it?? Xx

Hi hope u don't mind me jumping in, was just going to ask I have only got 4 tablets left of clomid and was going to start them tmrw, will it make any difference if I'm one tablet short???

Was going to take it cd2-6 but short of one tablet will that effect it?? Xx

Hey girls hope you's are all well.

I've had those twinges the past few days too but I think its since having the acu on my stomach last Monday. Had more acupuncture today and she didn't do the stomach as its past ovulation, still taking the minging herbs though. I still reckon af will turn up on Saturday but will have a full cycle of acupuncture and herbs under my belt for next time.

Happy shopper I hope she does the acu on the stomach this time to encourage ovulation.

Sorry Leasap I'm not sure about the clomid. I think if it were me I would just take it anyway...can't really hurt. xo

Good luck MissyMoo :hugs: just about to join you other ladies in the TWTW :haha: CD13 and another Peak on the CBFM. I haven't Ov'd yet so another BD today using Conceive+ is in order as temp is exactly same as yesterday. Think my poor OH will be happy when he see's my temps go up :haha:

My DH is probably feeling the same way. :haha: I had my pos OPK yesterday, so we :sex: last night and told him we had to dtd the next two nights as well. He looked slightly alarmed. :haha:

leasap - Not sure about the clomid, but last cycle I only took one soy iso capsule (on CD3) and still O'd (earliest I've ever O'd) and I usually have anovulatory cycles. So, I don't think it will hurt. I say go for it! :flower:

Fxx Jen.

My soy isoflavones will arrive tomorrow :happydance: CD5 but worth a shot hey xx

Thank you :hugs: couldn't find it anywhere so I've ordered it online.

I'm armed with CBFM, soy isoflavones, EPO (although may have to stop that as it's making me poorly) and elevit this month !

What CD are you Hun?

xx

CD25 (should be able to confirm O if my temps spike tomorrow)! :happydance: How's the EPO making you feel? I never felt anything with it, but I took it right before bed.

Fingers crossed for that temp rise !!

My bottle says to take 3000mg 3 times a day is that right? It's giving me a bad upset tummy, today is my third day taking them and noticed a change in cm already even though the witch is here (if that makes sense) going to tale th again today and see how I go, could have just been a bug I suppose but an upset tummy is a side effect xx

I think that may be too much. I think you're only supposed to take 1300mg max a day.

Okay, I went to look it up and this is what I found: Recommended Dosage: Follow the instructions on the bottle, or try 1,000 mg per day. Some recommend taking up to 3,000 mg per day, but this dosage has been known to cause uterine contractions, spotting and delayed ovulation in some women. Found it on this site https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-supplements/ttc-supplements.asp

Oh dear !!! Thank you hun , I don't want to delay ovulation I want to make sure I am ovulating !! Mine are in 1000mg so do you think I'm best off taking just one a day? xx

Yeah, try taking just one a day and see how that works with you. Mine come as 1300mg and seem to be great for me.

Its true that it automatically gives a 2nd peak and another high after the first peak so save your sticks. How is it with you Glowstar? I see you have got your peak. I'm so envious its going to be the weekend when I think I will see a peak xxx

Don't be envious 'cos I think this cycle has gone tits up :haha: my temps have gone NOWHERE :shrug: 3 days of flat temps....2 on the peaks and 3rd on the high today...tomorrow monitor will be back to low so not sure what's going on as no temp rise :shrug: had loads of cramps and twinges since Saturday :shrug: We missed the BD last night (2nd peak) I felt a bit 'icky and OH was too tired :growlmad::growlmad: CM was creamy yesterday and sticky today so def think past fertile period but temps just don't seem to confirm it!!
OH did mention that I was grinding my teeth alot in bed last night (I do when stressed) so maybe that's the reason no rise. Can only wait and see what tomorrow brings but feeling totally fecked off to be honest :cry:

Hope you OV soon...your temps taken a nice dip so it's prob on it's way :kiss:

Sorry to hear that you're a bit stressed Glowstar but my temperatures can take a couple of days to show a rise after ovulation. FX you have a huge rise tomorrow and it stays up xxx

hello ladies,

haven't been online often as I had to work a lot :wacko:

I took soy day4 to8 and I thought it was going much better, I could feel some twinges on both right and left side. I was sure that I was going to O this cycle although most of my cycles are anovulatory.
I had a +OPK on day 17... I couldn't believe my luck.... the first in 3 months!!!

the problem is that my BBT are a bit erratic and FF wouldn't mark the ovulation day because of this....

is there anybody willing to stalk my chart :blush:

For sure you have more experience than me charting....

...how do I give you the link to the chart :shrug:

Thank you :hugs: :hugs:

Want2b - I'm not that experienced, but I will take a look at your chart for you. Click on the share tab, click get code, and copy and paste the bbcode in your message. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->