Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I'm done taking my soy as of today CD7. Have a splitting migraine though. Don't know if that is related but I have migraines anyway. Now it's a waiting game.

Brynden I hear ya, cos I work such long shifts I have one of those granny pill cases! I take folic acid, prenatal vit, royal jelly, calcium and high dose fish oil so I need one. :haha:

Poppy, did you have your endometriosis removed by laparoscopy? Did you feel twinges and pain like you still had it for a couple of months after it was removed? I still do and have back and hip pain still. God I hope it ends soon, I'm coming into my 6th month of constant pain now. :growlmad:

On the upside I am having ewcm cd 12, not usual for me tho the cbfm is still low. I wonder if the soy is the reason I'm still having twinges gearing up for a stronger ov. Maybe I should've waited a couple of months post my lap to do this.

Hi kimmy , CD13 a high? My CD13 was another low this morning :( xx

missy are you using ic opk's as well, I have heard so many mixed reports on the cb thingies and some people never getting highs, they can be quite tricky to calibrate apparently or something along those lines/

Hello Ladies! Mind if I join? I took soy CD 3-7 this cycle in hopes of shortening my long cycles (last month was 50 days). I'm currently on CD27 and still waiting to ovulate but I have been having some twinges off and on through this cycle so I am guess I'm at least tryingto ovulate. Twinges started soon after taking soy so I'm hoping it is kick starting my body. Still waiting to see if it helps to shorten anything.

I'm not using opk's just the CBFM. I'm going to see what I get tomorrow. Not noticed any ewcm yet. Feeling very very fed up at the mo, just want to ovulate !!

Hope you're well miss_c xx

Well I took my first dose of soy last night... so far no side effects... but I'm taking a lower dosage. I can tell from my chart that I ovulate although some months aren't that clear so I'm hoping it just gives my ovaries a boost to produce a nice big egg :) took 68mg yesterday, gonna bump it up to 85 for 2 days and then 102 for the last 2...

Have any of you noticed a change in your charting/temps when you're on soy?

Hey prettymachine how you feeling?

Well sickness has kicked in on week 8 :sick: not in the mornings tho seems to wait till around 1pm then im stuck with it till i go to bed ughhhhhhhhh :nope: its managable but hate that constant nausea feeling x

i feel ok...i have been getting the nausea and tiredness worse again these last few days...and i am starting to get those hot flashes lol.

when i first started getting sick i would wake up sick, feel ok for the rest of the morning, then it would hit in the afternoon until i went to bed, just like you are having. booo...i hope it passes for you =)

Ahhh hope yours passes soon really not nice you getting it back again :hugs: im counting down now to 12wks hoping it goes :haha:

MissyMoo I got another low too!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on. Though this is only the third month with the monitor, my first month i got loads of highs then my peak. Second month I got 1 high then my peak then third was normal I think 3 high's then my peak but I couldn't bd because I was due for my lap a week later. SOOOOOOooooo who knows what its going to do this month. Problem is if I get my peak over the weekend I'm working both days 14hr shifts!!!! I will be exhausted, so I'm gonna get some bd'ing in tonight and tomorrow to cover me till sunday night, phew. This can be hard work! :haha: But fun

Oh yeah and I'm using opk's too in the afternoon but they are negative too, I wonder if the soy has delayed my ov??? Looks like it, either that or my monitor has no f'king idea what its doing. I don't mind it being delayed if I get knocked up, but will be unhappy if it doesn't work. I have a nice pattern going on here. :happydance:

Hello ladies :)
Ive taken soy for the 1st time this cycle in the hope of better egg quality. I took 120mg on days 3-7. In the last few cycles I've ovulated from days 12-16. I used to have later ovulations but after chinese medicine it seemed to have brought on ov earlier. I'm now cd 13 with absolutely so signs of fertile cm or impending ov. Have I mucked up my cycle now?? can soy delay or stop ovulation also?? Would appreciate any advise from you experienced soy takers!! Xx

Hi MrsDH welcome to the forum, I'm also on cycle day 13, getting more ewcm than usual but my monitor is still saying low. I would normally be expecting to ov in the next couple of days. Supposedly you get 2-3 days of highs before a peak. If this is the case then I won't be ov for at least another 4 days which is a delay for me. I know it has delayed a few days for some people and not for others. Good luck.

Thanks for the welcome kimmy74 :)
Hun I'm not seeing a hint of ewcm! I hope I at least ovulate this cycle??
How are you finding the cbfm? I've never used one,just opks. I'm tempted to buy one but so expensive. Fx Hun you get a lovely sticky bfp :) xx

Ps lots of ewcm is fab! More fertile cm for those spermies to live in! Hope you don't wait too long for ovulation day x

Welcome mrsdh :hugs:

I wouldnt worry too much about lack of ewcm, have you tried Preseed? i only got one day last cycle of ewcm i couldnt believe it but made sure i had my lub :haha:

Thanks mrsdh, I never get ewcm so this is interesting, my first time on soy. Getting mad pains but only had endo removed by laparoscopy on the 16th march. Probably should've waited another month but was too eager. You know what I mean. I see you have was it 3 other children. An 18 yr old a 16yr old and a 2 yr old. I've an 18yr old too and now hoping to start again.

Ahhh hope yours passes soon really not nice you getting it back again :hugs: im counting down now to 12wks hoping it goes :haha:

lol, 12 weeks, if only. mine never actually went away, but i feel even worse now. BUT i know its way more likely to go away at the 12 weeks so you should be just fine with it by 12 weeks :)

MissyMoo, how did you get on today, I got another LOW!!! So frustrating :shrug: SO the soy has definitely delayed my ov. :wacko: Working long shifts tomorrow and sunday. Will try get some bd'ing in tonight. FX he has the energy.

Still no sign of ovulation :( she's not even around the corner as still have creamy cm. I usually get about 4 days of ewcm but I think I may have buggered up this cycle. Has anybody had the same effect with soy ie delayed ovulation?????? Worried now that this is going to be a non starter cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->