• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

probaly abit of a silly question but has anyone used this as in aid to start ovulating altogether.

the thing i'm not ovulating at all atm, is it something i could use now on a low dose or something i would need to take once the af visists me again?

well if you have no adverse effects on soy try it hun, if you go to tesco they are only 40mg each one so you could take two of them for 5 days either from cd2,and then on 3,4,5,6 or form cd3, and then on 4,5,6,7, good luck hun im sure it will work i think i had read somewhere that it helps that really well but not sure where i read it sorry.
Good Luck x

I'm confused,
I took 100mg on days 3-6 and 150mg on cd7, well I was having ALL the signs for ovulation
EWCM and temps were pretty steady until they took a HUGE plunge, I figured this was Ovulation, but now the temps haven't really gone back up. I woke up in the middle of the night and also took my temp an hour and a half earlier, but I don't think it would be this low.
I started feeling a little sick yesterday, like a scratchy throat and a little runny nose, maybe that is throwing the temps off.
I really don't know, maybe the soy finally faded and now my estrogen is finally kicking into overdrive???? and that's why I'm having super low temps and my body will gear up and actually Ovulate soon???
Any advice at all ladies, please take a look.
Keep in mind that I have a history of ling and irregular cycles and just had endo removed last cycle (which turned out to be 60 days!)

I've taken soy cd3-7 this month 120mg rite thru...apart from EWCM had pains etc but temps have taken a massive dip over CD13 and 14 and hoping they go back up too...im a bit worried now that its screwed me up for this cycle but CD14 for me to Ov would b early considering last cycle it took till CD50 to ov! arrgghh! Fx'd hun that our temps will shoot back up and that we will def ov this month xxx

I'm confused,
I took 100mg on days 3-6 and 150mg on cd7, well I was having ALL the signs for ovulation
EWCM and temps were pretty steady until they took a HUGE plunge, I figured this was Ovulation, but now the temps haven't really gone back up. I woke up in the middle of the night and also took my temp an hour and a half earlier, but I don't think it would be this low.
I started feeling a little sick yesterday, like a scratchy throat and a little runny nose, maybe that is throwing the temps off.
I really don't know, maybe the soy finally faded and now my estrogen is finally kicking into overdrive???? and that's why I'm having super low temps and my body will gear up and actually Ovulate soon???
Any advice at all ladies, please take a look.
Keep in mind that I have a history of ling and irregular cycles and just had endo removed last cycle (which turned out to be 60 days!)

I've taken soy cd3-7 this month 120mg rite thru...apart from EWCM had pains etc but temps have taken a massive dip over CD13 and 14 and hoping they go back up too...im a bit worried now that its screwed me up for this cycle but CD14 for me to Ov would b early considering last cycle it took till CD50 to ov! arrgghh! Fx'd hun that our temps will shoot back up and that we will def ov this month xxx

I hope so too
last night I got a new thermomter (same brand) because I think my battery was dying yesterday and my temp went up a lot more today, I little over what my pre-o temp was but only by a tenth of a degree
Maybe I'm a slow riser
Fx'd it works for both of us!

thats good news mindy maybe it was ur BBT on the blink...i was thinkin tht mines on the blink lol but i took my temp after gettin out of bed and moving around after the one i took lying in bed and it went up...so its def my temps not my BBT! damn!
good luck hun, lets hope they rise and bit more and confirm OV. this waiting game sucks doesn't it-it'll all be worth it in the end tho xx

yes sianyld, this is all definitely worth it : )

when we all have our babies we will be so grateful and will look back on this journey and feel so protective and so happy that we got there in the end nothing else will feel as important xx good luck girls xx

when we all have our babies we will be so grateful and will look back on this journey and feel so protective and so happy that we got there in the end nothing else will feel as important xx good luck girls xx

Agreed!!! I truly have no complaints-looking at my daughter tells me just how much I want more children-everything is truly worth it!

I seem to be right there with most of you regarding the side effects-ovary pain (not O yet, though) but I haven't had the headaches. I'm sorry for those of you that do-hang in there : )

I'm just using the OPK strips to test for the LH surge, so hopefully will pick it up in the next few days (rather than my usual day 20). Time to start BDing tonight!!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!:kiss:

eesoja81,

Thank you for your kind encouraging words you are a star. I have had the ov pain all day today on and off and am going to get busy this weekend as of tonight as my cycles are only between cd24 adn cd27 and i think i ov anywhere between cd8 and cd12 so looks like it could be on the dot, its been like period pain and down my legs too so fingers crossed and good luck girls xxx

Inkdchick-I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in hopes of ovulating! Hopefully those symptoms are worth it!

Can't wait to get my O pains this month!! Was going to start BDing tonight, but DH is out with his buddies, and his little spermies don't seem to want to come out if he's been drinking : ( Guess I'll have to start the every other day tomorrow!

All of the BFPs on the Soy Poll are looking mighty encouraging....let's hope this is our month, ladies!!!

All of the BFPs on the Soy Poll are looking mighty encouraging....let's hope this is our month, ladies!!!

I'll second that :thumbup: Good luck ladies OCT has to be our month ladies :dust::dust: xx

I'm just waiting to O now....this is frustrating! I have to say, I'm feeling O pains on BOTH sides after using the soy....

I had that yesterday and this morning was almost doubled over so we got busy last night and this morning so just hope that we caught it right. Good Luck to you all lets hope its all good for us all and it works xx

eesoja81,
Well i was almost doubled over yesterday with the ov pains and this morning so we got busy last night and will tonight am really hoping that this will be our month as its been a long long journey so far and would really like it to end before im 44 in december .
Good Luck everyone xx

According to fertility friend, I am supposed to O tomorrow, but my temps aren't indicating that....however, I am feeling sharp pains/cramps by my ovaries...so something has to be going on, doesn't it?? Could this be an annovulatory cycle?! I hope not!!!:growlmad:

EDIT: MY opks keep coming up negative and my temps are fluctuating a bit....you can see my chart below. Any thouhts would be helpful!!

I took Soy on 9/15... Think I ovulated on 9/23 (or around).... Waiting for my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!
I am CD 20.... not sure how long to wait to test because my months were screwed up the last 4 after getting mirena out....

What do you think?

Turrida25, If you calculate when your period is supposed to be roughly then test around that time hun i dont think anyone can really pin point it but i wish you all the best xx

eightambliss, tbh i was so wet in the two days i had the cramping af type ov pains which were really quite bad that we jsut got busy and we are just hoping for the best and hope we have caught an egg or two and it stays xx Good Luck xx

inkdchick-sounds good for conceiving!!! I've had a bit of ovary pain since yesterday, but it is so unusual for me this early! I'm trying to look for the EWCM, or watery cm that I get before that. Those are usually good predictors for me. REALLY going to try to BD tonight, just in case. DH is acting like a little baby complaining about how tired he is-TOO BAD!!! I'm with ya on getting a BFP before December-basically b/c of work. I can't take maternity leave @ the holidays, so I really need to conceive ASAP so I'll be due in the summer. WISH IT WAS THAT SIMPLE, huh??? Keep us posted on your symptoms and everyone have a great day!!!

Oh hun i havent felt good all day i have been really lightheaded and giddy all day and havent dared go anywhere and have been really tearful and i dont know whats causing it, does anyone know if this is normal for soy ???? :cry: :shrug: xx
Hope you are ok eesoja81 x

probaly abit of a silly question but has anyone used this as in aid to start ovulating altogether.

the thing i'm not ovulating at all atm, is it something i could use now on a low dose or something i would need to take once the af visists me again?

anyone else have any advice on this at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->