Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi debzie
It's the pits when you ovulate so late. Let's hope this cycle brings an earlier ovulation for you, fx. How much did you take this cycle Hun? X

Took a short break so wanted to update: CD36 and still no O, though my signs are pointing to being fertile so maybe I'll O within the next few days. That's what I'm hoping for - about to head into my 17th month and would really like to at least O this time around.

Well I'm definatly out. Af arrived full flow last night. So on to cycle 20 I'm hoping this will be the one.*
I could do with some advice please lady's. I don't know if I should try soy again or not as it made my cycle an extra 6 days long :s I did only take 80mg days 5-9 so i wondered if I increase the dose if anyone thinks that might make a difference? Thanks

Hi everyone,
Sorry wanttobeamum that the :witch: got you. If I were you, I would try soy again and increase the dose. I took a break this month and wish I hadn't. Good luck in whatever you decide xxx
Stash ... FX you ov very soon and we have our soy party. Ill bring cheese on sticks xxx
Hi Glowstar, how are you doing? Not long to wait now xxx
Thanks Debzie ... stalk away but I wish I had better news to report. Came back from the acupuncturist and I started spotting 2 days earlier than last month. So ordered progesterone cream and back on the soy bandwagon xxx
Good luck and sending lots of :dust: your way xxx

Maybe we could do a O "rain dance" :haha:

wantto- :hugs: Hope this cycle is it for you. :hugs: I agree with happyshopper on increasing the dose.

happyshopper - How often do you see your acupuncturist? For the time being, I'm done with the western medicine FS (I want something that can help regulate my cycle and not just be a bandaid IYKWIM).

Took 160mg then 200mg the last two days cd 3-7. Have allreadystopped spottingseemed like I was spotting forever last cycle but took spy 2-6. Had more headaches this time and night sweats even taking it at night.

Happyshopper has the witch arived or are you still spotting?

Hi Stash, So far, I've been once a week and yesterday was my 3rd visit. I'm not sure if its working for me though but she says that it takes up to 3 cycles. It seems it isn't the quick fix I was hoping it would be but I will persevere. Great idea about the O rain dance, I'm up for it xxx
Debzie, yep still spotting but I can spot for up to 6 days before AF. With soy though my spotting started from 9DPO rather than the usual 7DPO so I think Ill be back on it next cycle but at a larger dose xx
Anyway new me from tomorrow. My body is a temple will be my mantra, rather than I need a bar of chocolate. Bought the zumba game and dying to try it xxx

Thanks lady's I'm going to take your advice and try again with a higher dosage. Any recommendations on dose? I was thinking about 160 for the first three and 200 the last two days like most of you do.
I normally o on cd12 so I don't know if itwould be best to start taking them cd 2 or 3.
Thanks for all you support it really helps having others to talk to.:hugs:

wantobeamum - I usually O on cd 12 or 13 as well but last cycle looks like I did cd15, but it was my first proper cycle trying after miscarriage so I dont know if it was that or the soy that delayed me. However all I have read says O is usually 8-10 days after last dose of soy or clomid so that would be about right. I did cd4-8 but this cycle I am doing 3-7 120mg 3,4,5 and 180mg 6 and 7. all in the hope of producing a higher quality egg, 2-6 you run the risk of more eggs but less mature. I am still reading and studying all of this so I am sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Good luck sweetheart

wantobeamum - I usually O on cd 12 or 13 as well but last cycle looks like I did cd15, but it was my first proper cycle trying after miscarriage so I dont know if it was that or the soy that delayed me. However all I have read says O is usually 8-10 days after last dose of soy or clomid so that would be about right. I did cd4-8 but this cycle I am doing 3-7 120mg 3,4,5 and 180mg 6 and 7. all in the hope of producing a higher quality egg, 2-6 you run the risk of more eggs but less mature. I am still reading and studying all of this so I am sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Good luck sweetheart

more eggs? man i am glad i only have one in there! lol, i did cd 2-6. i am guessing my egg was plenty healthy to because she is growing like a mad woman in there... first scan she measured 2 days ahead, second scan she measures 3 days ahead, and last scan she was TEN days ahead lol.

Well girls I decided to poas today after af being quite late and I think I may have got a hint of a bfp...AF was due yesterday and I only seen a bit of a line this evening on superdrug test. Not sure if its the soy or herbs and acupuncture! I really hope it is a proper bfp as it was a really slight line!! Not sure if that counts or not! Going to have to go pee on some more sticks!! xo

My camera is dead so only have my phone camera which is crap! I'm going to go poas now to see if anything else comes up. Really, really hope it isn't an evap!! xo

I swear by superdrug tests n you should see it clearer once dry sweetie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->