Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi MrsDH,
The first time I tried soy my ovulation was delayed by a week. I was panicking thinking I had really messed up, but it did come and when it did the symptoms were the stongest I'd ever felt; lots of EWCM and ovary twinges. So pls don't worry, I'm sure ov is lurking xxx

Welcome mrsdh :hugs:

I wouldnt worry too much about lack of ewcm, have you tried Preseed? i only got one day last cycle of ewcm i couldnt believe it but made sure i had my lub :haha:

Hi poppy666 :)
I do use preseed as although I do get ewcm it's not in abundance! Hun I was reading well back on this thread and you mentioned that the 1st time on soy it delayed your ovulation? How many days late were you on that cycle? Getting panicky that I've totally ruined this cycle. I took 120mg on days 3-7. Xxx

Me too mrsdh, I hear a lot of people get loads of ewcm after taking soy. I'm definitely getting more cm but have been for days and absolutely no sign of ov yet? Starting to wonder if it might be an annovulatory cycle, never had one that I'm aware of? Depressing
How long are your cycles mrsdh and what day do you normally ov?

Hi MrsDH,
The first time I tried soy my ovulation was delayed by a week. I was panicking thinking I had really messed up, but it did come and when it did the symptoms were the stongest I'd ever felt; lots of EWCM and ovary twinges. So pls don't worry, I'm sure ov is lurking xxx

Thanks happyshopper Hun , I am running about like a headless chicken worrying!! I do hope I also get tons of ewcm too! How many cycles have you took soy for? Was it just your 1st cycle with delayed ov or have they all been different? Xxx

Kimmy I usually ov between days 12-16. 16 being my average. You have echoed my thoughts on having an annovulatory cycle too :( since I began ttc #4 I haven't had one of those. What dosage did you take Hun and what days? Xx

I wouldnt worry too much about lack of ewcm, have you tried Preseed? i only got one day last cycle of ewcm i couldnt believe it but made sure i had my lub :haha:

I do use preseed as although I do get ewcm it's not in abundance! Hun I was reading well back on this thread and you mentioned that the 1st time on soy it delayed your ovulation? How many days late were you on that cycle? Getting panicky that I've totally ruined this cycle. I took 120mg on days 3-7. Xxx

Ahhh sweetie try not to panic you will ov :hugs: mine was delayed by 4 days CD18 of a 28 day cycle thought it would never come, but did :thumbup: so try relax you be ok x

Forgot to ask Kimmy , what day do you ovulate usually? X

mrsdh I usually ovulate between days 14 and 16 too, my cycle is normally 28 -31 days long. I took soy 120mg days 3-5 and 160mg days 6 & 7. We've been bd'ing so much I'm sore, sorry tmi, wanted to again before my weekend of work but not sure I will be able to later tonight. :dohh:

Hi MrsDH,
I have taken soy for 2 cycles but taking a rest for this one. The 1st cycle I took them from CD4, hence (I think) the reason why it was late. The 2nd time from CD2 and ov arrived bang on time but I did feel more fertile the 1st time.
I think I plan to start again next cycle but at 200mg rather than 120mg but hope to get a :bfp: before then.
Good luck hun x

Kimmy74- know what you mean about fitting in so much BD and soreness! The danger is we get burnout right when ovulation occurs:( I'm dtd every 2 days this cycle as I don't feel so much pressure. What day are you in your cycle? Do you chart aswell?X

Happyshopper- I really hope you get your bfp without going back to soy :) I was only going to try it for 1 month as have fs appt mid may and he said if by then I'm not pregnant he will give me clomid. Not sure if that will help as I ovulate on my own but hopefully it will give me nice big fat juicy eggs!
Interesting that your second cycle you ovulated on time. Do you think it was mainly because you started on an earlier day? X

Poppy666- thanks for info on your late ovulation 1st time round. I remember congratulating you on your bfp, now your nearly 9 weeks! Time is flying by. X

Thanks MrsDH, I hope you get your :bfp: before you go on clomid. Also I think that my ov was on time because I started them earlier but I definately felt more fertile when my ov was late. FX its the same for you xxx

I never had ALL that much EWCM. I could tell I was having it if I checked internally but never externally and I got pg regardless. I have never used presseed or convience plus but I know plenty people swear by it

Just thought I'd check in here! Nice to see some new faces-- We had our u/s yesterday and saw one little beating heartbeat-- I was SO nervous we weren't going to see anything... I go back in 10 days for another u/s...... then my midwife appt at 10 weeks and should be able to hear the h/b on the doppler.

Following all of your progress ladies hoping for some more BFP's!!

I'm the same erica92, have to check internally. I've never seen ewcm in my knickers! Lol
Aww thats fab seeing your little pips heart beating :) xxx

lol! erica, i think i asked you how you are doing at the same time you posted how you were doing.

Kimmy74- know what you mean about fitting in so much BD and soreness! The danger is we get burnout right when ovulation occurs:( I'm dtd every 2 days this cycle as I don't feel so much pressure. What day are you in your cycle? Do you chart aswell?X

mrsdh I'm cycle day 14 today and I've been charting for only 3 cycles. How about yourself?

Kimmy I'm also cd 14. Been charting for about a year now. The latest I've ovulated is cd23. Looks like I'm heading that way! Xx

Hey Erica!!! was wondering where you were....glad all is well :hugs:

Hello ladies just been lurking for a day or so thought I better pop my head in again. Hope you are all well.

Glowstar n happyshopper charts are looking good I am bored with mine so thought I would stalk yours. I hate this part worse than the two week wait, not especially when I ovulate on cd 17+ oh well.

mrsdh and kimmy I too ahve heard that taking soy can delay ov. It brought mine forward two days last month from cd 19 to cd 17. This month I have taken it a day later though and at a higher dose so see what that does to my ovulation day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->