Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thats deffo it i miss poas :haha: may do one this week lol... when did you find out your having a girl?

Thats deffo it i miss poas :haha: may do one this week lol... when did you find out your having a girl?

on march 30th...i am pretty sure i posted it on here, but you see how fast posts get lost on here! lol. i did the 3d/4d scan to get the gender early :) i couldnt wait anymore lol.

How many weeks do you need to be cos i thought you had to be 16wks x

Sooo girls I went and peed on somemore sticks...4 to be precise and I defo pregnant!!! Woohoo:happydance::happydance: I got my:bfp: Can't believe it! DH and I are sooo delighted!!! Like I said I don't know if it was the herbs and acupuncture or the soy...I flipping hope the soy hasn't overstimulated anything...don't think I could cope with twins!!! xoxox

I've tried taking pics but you can't see the line on them. Going to pee on somemore sticks over the next few days and try and get a decent super strong positive! AHHH so excited. I think I'll be due in December but not 100% sure! xoxo

the one by my house said 14 weeks...i went at 15+1. i did see a lot of them say 16 weeks though. i think it varies by location.

Congrats Jen1802 !

This is my first time trying soy ... CD17 still LOW on my CBFM *sigh* :cry:

xx

Congratulations jen1802 :) how long were you on soy for Hun? I'm also having Acu and Chinese herbs,I bet all have helped you :)
Missymoo88- I'm also on my 1st month of soy,cd 16 and still no sign of a bloody egg being released!! Argh!!

woo hoo Jen!! :happydance: stick little bubba stick!!

A friend of mine had her NT scan done at 11w and 5 days and she had the 3d done as well and it was very very clear it was a boy, if you can get 3d done at the NT and bubs co-operates you can definitely see what sex. All this technology is amazing.

cd6 for me boring nothing happening, forgot to take temp this morning!! oops will start charting again tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

i posted just over a week ago about the fact I was going to try soy my next cycle. Well, the witch got me today after only 23 days. Now given my last cycle was 6 months long (and my usual cycle before that was 35 days long) 23 days is REALLY short for me.

anywhoo.... I am now on CD1 so i am looking for advice on when best to take the soy and how much?

Wow Lisa and i thought mine of 26 days was short :wacko: I took on cd3-7 with a 26 day cycle and ovulated on cd10 'which i thought was early' but didnt effect me getting my bfp.

Think its what you feel comfortable with regarding dosage x

WOW many congrats poppy!! Hopefully I can be half as lucky as you are and get my BFP soon.

I know, 23 days is ridiculous! Although its WAY better than 6 months and I am happy i can now start trying with soy. Think I will do CD3-7. What is the average dose people take? 100mg? x

100mg's is equal to 50mg's of Clomid :thumbup: a lot of ladies either stay on low dose or higher dose and all seem to up dosage on last few days, but its what you feel comfortable with sweetie... its just hit and miss what to take xx

Thank you so much Poppy, I will try this cycle with 100mg and up/adjust it next month if i have no luck. i can't wait to start using soy, the success rates seem pretty good! :D

Good luck Lisa :dust::dust: I think Pretty Machine took a really low dose and got her bfp 'she 16wks now' :happydance:

Aww thats great, I love to hear about people getting BFP's, gives me hope :D

Well another temp drop for me today, never had the same temp so many times it's like piggin groundhog day!.....but I caved and tested. My usual LP is 13/14 days long and CD12 feel AF'y. Anyway had a load of IC's sitting and on a whim with god knows what pee of the day I POAS!! I kind of thought I saw a shadow but realised it was my imagination I went for a lie down...and got up around 7pm (2 1/2 hrs later) and POAS again!!! glutten for punishment me I put the IC back in the packet and went for a walk with the dog. I actually forgot about it and then 2 hours later went back to look...so waaaaaaaaaaaay after the time limit and this is what I got I think it's an evap personally and NOT excited. OH could just about see it....it's a screen tilter.....if nothing else it makes a change not to see a completely snow white HPT!!

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo0283.jpg[/IMG]

I can definitely see a second very faint line. Take another test in the morning and get a pic within the time limit. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->