Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Just wondering... sorry if this is a silly question, i'm new to soy.... but is there a limited amount of cycles you can take soy for or can you take it as many cycles as you like? Thanks ladies. x

I'm off the hospital at 11am for a breast exam and I'm so nervous. The doctor is going to think I'm nuts with all the supplements I'm taking, its such a long list. I'm sure he will look very disapproving of me. Please wish me luck xx

Good luck sweetie im sure everything will be good :hugs:

Lisa everyone suggests you use Soy no longer than 6mths like Clomid users then give your body a rest from it x

Good luck, happyshopper!

Hey, isn't breast exam supposed to be in the beginning of the cycle?

Good Luck Happyshopper :hugs::hugs: will check in later to see how you get on :winkwink:

Girls thank you for all the congratulations!! I'm still in disbelief! Keep thinking af is just round the corner as I keep getting crampy twinges on and off but I think that's normal at the beginning of pregnancy! Glowstar, has the witch showed up yet? The temp dip could have been an implantation dip! I def didn't implant until quite late as I kept testing all last week and every single one was a bfn until 17dpo! You're not out till the witch shows up! Good luck happyshopper, let us know how you get on! Keeping everything crossed that it's nothing to worry about!! xoxo

Thanks poppy, thats good to know. Going to try soy CD2-6 this month, hoping it helps. I've also started temping just to be sure i do ov. x

Tested again...BFN :shrug: oh well not going to stress about it......just waiting for my temp to drop tomorrow and for the witch to appear :coffee:

Contemplating another cycle of soy :winkwink:

did your temp drop today?

also, this early on, if you were + testing again later in the same day would likely be - because your body doesnt make the much HCG that fast. it takes 2 days to incerase levels.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me crashing in. Another anxious soy virgin here! Been TTC #2 for 19 months, I have had two MMC and CP in the last 12 months. Feeling kind of desperate so I thought I'd give it a shot. My cycles have been a little up and down lately. Usually OV around CD16.

I don't want to mess with my cycles too much, so I've decided to start on a very low dose of 50mg from CD 2-6. I'll be starting tonight. Has anyone ever taken such a low dosage to start? Hope I'm not wasting my time, I just want go easy to start.

Good luck girls, I hope this a short journey for us all!!

Hi everyone, sorry it was a breast clinic not a breast exam. Thank you all for your best wishes. Everything is fine and thankfully they didn't find anything bad. My first time having an ultrasound, I was dying to ask them to look at my lining to see how thick it was. I feel rather foolish :blush: now for getting so worried xxx
Glowstar, I really hope you get your :bfp: As Jen says, it depends on when the egg implanted itself. I think Im taking soy next time too xxx
Welcome Round2, it sounds like a good plan, you can always increase it if you need to. Good luck and I hope you get a quick :bfp: xxx

Love the avatar Happyshopper! What a cute furbaby!!! I'm so glad it turned out to be nothing serious! I wouldn't feel silly for getting worried, better to be safe rather than sorry! Where are you in your cycle now? How is the acupuncture going? xoxo

Hi Jen, the avatar is my baby Bentley. He looks a bit evil with glowing eyes but he is such a softie. I'm 10dpo but started spotting on Saturday so don't think it will long before the horrible witch comes knocking. The acupuncture is going a bit slow for my liking. She has only gave me gentle treatments so far because of the lump and because they were after ovulation. My first strong session will be Saturday but then she is on holiday for 2 weeks. I've ordered The Infertility Cure to get an idea of what herbs I can take to move things along a bit xxx

Sooooo glad all is well Happyshopper :hugs::kiss:

Well AF still not here...tested again and BFN...I can see a hint of a line after an hour but It's an evap. The evil moo is playing with me :growlmad: sure she will be here in full force tomorrow with another temp drop...either that or some old egg is wandering around my womb with it's zimmer and taking it's time :haha:
On a serious note :blush: I think I'm out....OK about it...you just have to be don't you :winkwink: so just waiting now for cycle #7 to start....lucky #7 hopefully :thumbup:

Thanks Glowstar :hugs: sorry you think the witch is coming for you. FX it will be May :bfp: for both of us. Sending lots of :dust: your way xxx

Glowstar that really made me laugh! I still think you're pregnant! Sure I was positive I wasn't, I didn't get any hint of a line until I was 17dpo. If there is defo colour in the test line then I don't think its an evap! Have you tried a different brand? I actually went a bit mental and spent a small fortune on loads of diff brands, asda, tesco's, superdrug and boots own brands I thought were the best...they were still only giving me ghost lines but there was colour there so I forked out for a clearblue digital and sure enough it came back with 1-2 weeks pregnant in black and white...couldn't argue with that now! lol.
Happyshopper I think Bentley is super cute! I've two dogs too, a newfoundland and a retriever. I just love furbabies! Have you thought about going to a different practitioner who can prescribe you the herbs? I originally had started going to a practitioner who only did acupuncture and I changed after two weeks as I was convinced the herbs would speed everything up...I reckon I was right on that front! xox

Hi Jen, perhaps I will try another practitioner while she is on her hols. I think he is cute too but I'm biased. I have another miniature schnauzer called Scooter who is a mischievous little dog. Hopefully I have attached a picture of them. I must admit I do spoil them, I think their noses will be pushed out of joint when a baby arrives xxx

Attachments

• Picture July 2010 113.jpg
    Picture July 2010 113.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
Jen congratulations hunni another soy babs.

Glowstar I think you are still in I saw that line and Im on my phone.

Happyshopper so glad everything is ok with you and your dogs are sooo cute.

Miss c I had more side effects with soy this cycle but did up the dose, also spotted for less time. Had night sweats and headaches each morning.

My CM is watery already and cervix very soft, hopefully I will ovulate a bit sooner this month. Started OPKs and have a line they are usually stark white until a day or so before I get the positive. Got the skin of a teenager too.

Just feeling crap at the moment.

I really do hate this part more then the two week wait.

Enough of the negativity just felt like having a rant. Sorry ladies.

They are so adorable Happyshopper! I really like giant schauzners! Always wanted one of those! Just love the face shape, they remind me of little old men with the big eyebrows and beards! XO

Thanks Jen :hugs: the test I did earlier didn't appear to have any colour :wacko: oh well will see what tomorrow brings, sure the temps in the morning will tell me something :winkwink:

I love dogs too...I used to breed and show cocker spaniels.....I only have one now called Lola :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->