Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Good luck Glowstar, I had bleeding with last pregnancy early on.

How many times should you try soy if it didn't work on the first cycle? I think it made my ovulation strong last cycle, but I didn't get a bfp.

Good luck Glowstar, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I see the line too.

Happyshopper can you tell me what accupuncture feels like, I'm getting it next week. Can't wait to start. How long have you been doing it and how often?

Oh I heard you should do soy only for 3 months then give it a rest for a couple.

Well looks like I am bleeding...weird as NO AF symtpoms today at all...oh well :cry:

is it normal or light? some women still have a withdrawl bleed the first month or two... it JUST happened to the girl that sits next to me at work...cuz i def see a line again... i wanna say evap lines are not that detectable on a pic.

Well this is bright red heavy flow blood....so no 'real' BFP for me this time around.

Poppy you are soooooooo sweet for tweaking that pic.....bless you :hugs: Prettymachine....thanks for giving me PMA!!!! I'll hold on to it...and Happyshopper, Lisa etc...thanks for all your comments and PMA.

Guess the old witch chased my little old egg out the womb....onto cycle #7 :wacko:

Good luck Glowstar, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I see the line too.

Happyshopper can you tell me what accupuncture feels like, I'm getting it next week. Can't wait to start. How long have you been doing it and how often?

Oh I heard you should do soy only for 3 months then give it a rest for a couple.

Kimmy, thought I would give my acupuncture thoughts :) I've had 9 acu sessions so far. Started after o'd last cycle and now I'm in the middle of my current cycle. It doesn't hurt. I mean you feel the prick of the needle, but after that you don't feel it. Sometimes I get so relaxed sitting in that dark room I totally doze off. Which for me is positive sign because I have insomnia. (which my practitioner thinks is causing my infertility) I'm also really anxious all of the time and that has subsided with acupuncture. It has been great for me so far. Not sure if I'll get my bfp this cycle. Personally for me I think it's going to take more than once cycle to balance me out since I've waited so long to start trying things!

Hi Everyone,
Something wierd is happening, my AF has gone. Last night and this morning I had AF cramps and this morning there was bright red blood. But the cramps stopped by lunchtime and so has the blood. I think my progesterone levels are fluctuating wildy this month. The witch should definately be here by Friday xxx
Sorry Glowstar that the witch got you, but it wont be long before you get your real :bfp: xxx
Yah :happydance: MrsDH, better get busy xxx
Hi Kimmy, as Holls says it doesn't hurt at all and its an interesting experience. I felt very relaxed the 1st session but since then have not been able to chill out as much. I think I may try another acupuncturist. Its definately worth a try xxx
Good luck everyone :dust:

Really sorry Glowstar, it will happen soon, try to stay positive.

Holls and Happyshopper thanks for the info, I joined the other thread on acupuncture and am really buzzed about it, it sounds perfect for me.

Great news mrsdh, woohoo, I too finally ovulated yesterday, a few days late, pain was so strong in my left ovary, never had that before and ewcm, hardly ever! This is also my first cycle post my lap and hsg so I've got everything crossed. Hoping and praying I get my bfp this cycle. It would be a miracle after being diagnosed with endo......

They are so adorable Happyshopper! I really like giant schauzners! Always wanted one of those! Just love the face shape, they remind me of little old men with the big eyebrows and beards! XO
I like giant schnauzers but they would never fit on my lap. My OH says they look like Sergeant Majors xxx
Well the bitchy witch is here, only 2 days early too. My acupuncturist did say that my AF could come early or late so I suppose something's working, I just need it to go the other way. It's wierd too as I have barely any pain.
I'm a bit confused on what to do, whether to take soy or not? Last month I took AC but I don't know whether I give it a bit longer to work. I'm going to have to make up my mind but decisivenes was never my strong point xxx
Lola is so cute Glowstar. Cocker Spaniels are great dogs, so full of fun xxx

Happyshopper that means the acupuncture is def working! My first cycle doing it I didn't get any pain at all, no cramps or bloating...I just started bleeding all of a sudden but when I quizzed my tcm practitioner she said that in traditional chinese medicine they don't believe your periods should be painful at all! In fact there is something wrong if it is painful...:happydance::happydance::happydance: brilliant its defo working!! xoxo

Thank you poppy- I'm on the case to catch this damn egg!
Kimmy- that's fab news about your ovulation. Also combined with just having the hsg you are 30% more fertile for up to 3 months, yippee!!
Happyshopper- I have acupuncture and also second what jen1802 has said about TCM. They view painful cramping as abnormal. You have to try and clear your mind about western medicine and be open minded about Chinese medicine. It's great that you never had much pain. The AC will of also helped with that too.

Hi Everyone,
Something wierd is happening, my AF has gone. Last night and this morning I had AF cramps and this morning there was bright red blood. But the cramps stopped by lunchtime and so has the blood. I think my progesterone levels are fluctuating wildy this month. The witch should definately be here by Friday xxx
Sorry Glowstar that the witch got you, but it wont be long before you get your real :bfp: xxx
Yah :happydance: MrsDH, better get busy xxx
Hi Kimmy, as Holls says it doesn't hurt at all and its an interesting experience. I felt very relaxed the 1st session but since then have not been able to chill out as much. I think I may try another acupuncturist. Its definately worth a try xxx
Good luck everyone :dust:

has it come back? or could it have been implantation?

Hi Everyone,
I don't know what's going on :shrug:. I feel like I'm on my period (v. crampy) but no flow just a lot of spotting of what looks to be fresh blood. It doesn't feel right and I feel so far from a :bfp: then ever. I will let you know what happens this afternoon xxx
Hi Prettymachine, I've never had any experience of IB but my gut tells me its not. Probably the witch playing a crappy trick on me xx

Hi Everyone,
I don't know what's going on :shrug:. I feel like I'm on my period (v. crampy) but no flow just a lot of spotting of what looks to be fresh blood. It doesn't feel right and I feel so far from a :bfp: then ever. I will let you know what happens this afternoon xxx
Hi Prettymachine, I've never had any experience of IB but my gut tells me its not. Probably the witch playing a crappy trick on me xx

Happyshopper- I've had IB twice . I always thought Af was just trying to get going. I also had my usual cramps. I have fx that you have a little surprise waiting for you xx

Hi Everyone,

When are you due back at your acupuncturist? IB as far as I'm aware is bright red but not loads of it! I was cramping all last week and over the weekend and even a few times over the past few days so it could be a sign of pregnancy. Sure I was convinced af was going to arrive as usual! When is the witch due for you? Are you late??? Oh how are you not running out and testing!!! The suspense is killing me!! xoxo:hugs:

Hi Everyone,

ive never had IB either, but i def had implantation cramps, and def was convinced it was AF coming.

i have heard many women think their IB is their period coming a few days early and dont suspect pregnancy. if they can do that, it must be loads of it. i also know it lasts 1-7 days.

[/QUOTE]
Happyshopper- I've had IB twice . I always thought Af was just trying to get going. I also had my usual cramps. I have fx that you have a little surprise waiting for you xx[/QUOTE]

That seems a good way to describe it. I'm still bleeding but its extremely light and it's pinky in colour. But isn't it a bit late to be IB. I do honestly think it is the :witch: and I don't mind that much if it is, I just wish she would either get here or shove off xxx
Hi Jen, you made me chuckle :haha:. I will feel a bit foolish tomorrow when I tell you my AF is finally here. My AF should start tomorrow at the latest so I'll test Saturday if AF has not properly arrived. My next acupuncture session is this Saturday and then she'll be on holiday for 2 weeks, so it doesn't look likely she'll be able to cure me this month. I'll keep you informed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->