Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me crashing in. Another anxious soy virgin here! Been TTC #2 for 19 months, I have had two MMC and CP in the last 12 months. Feeling kind of desperate so I thought I'd give it a shot. My cycles have been a little up and down lately. Usually OV around CD16.

I don't want to mess with my cycles too much, so I've decided to start on a very low dose of 50mg from CD 2-6. I'll be starting tonight. Has anyone ever taken such a low dosage to start? Hope I'm not wasting my time, I just want go easy to start.

Good luck girls, I hope this a short journey for us all!!

50mg of soy is equivalent to 25mg of clomid and 50mg is the minimum dose they normally start with so I am not sure if such a low dose will achieve anything. Someone else a little more epxerienced may be able to shed a little more light?

Glowstar - my mum show'd and bred cocker spaniels. Brilliant little dogs, they are soooo good with my son, such good family dogs. :)

Really? I might know her!!!

here is Lola

https://www.glowstar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/lola_head.JPG

awww shes lovely. My mum wasn't a Massive name or anything but her kennel name was cazden??

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me crashing in. Another anxious soy virgin here! Been TTC #2 for 19 months, I have had two MMC and CP in the last 12 months. Feeling kind of desperate so I thought I'd give it a shot. My cycles have been a little up and down lately. Usually OV around CD16.

I don't want to mess with my cycles too much, so I've decided to start on a very low dose of 50mg from CD 2-6. I'll be starting tonight. Has anyone ever taken such a low dosage to start? Hope I'm not wasting my time, I just want go easy to start.

Good luck girls, I hope this a short journey for us all!!

Hi round2 :wave:
Im also another soy virgin! I started this month on 120mg on days 3-7. So far no ovulation and im now cd18! Usually ovulate cds 14-16. I would start with 100mg as thats supposed to be the equivalent to 50mg of clomid. So far from my own experience,im not sure if i would take them again. Bit worried it has stopped me ovulating this cycle.. That said as you can see it also has brought alot of bfps to other ladies, i really hope you will be one of them :) Good luck xxxx

Hi mrsdh, this is my first cycle on soy too, I am only on CD3 though so no idea what its going to do to my cycles. Good luck!!

Hi mrsdh, this is my first cycle on soy too, I am only on CD3 though so no idea what its going to do to my cycles. Good luck!!

Thanks lisa2701, good luck to you aswell babes xx

Hi girls, well cd18 for me, have had 3 highs on cbfm and today got my peak. OPK positive yesterday. I usually ov cd 14 -16 too. I am currently having the worst ov pains and backache I've ever had. Worried that its my endometriosis, and that doc didn't get it all last month but its def something to do with the soy. Will keep you informed. mrsdh you'll ov soon don't worry. x

got my pos opk today right on time really!! cd13 oh I hope soy works!!! wish me luck!!!

Thanks Jen :hugs: the test I did earlier didn't appear to have any colour :wacko: oh well will see what tomorrow brings, sure the temps in the morning will tell me something :winkwink:

I love dogs too...I used to breed and show cocker spaniels.....I only have one now called Lola :kiss:

i'm with them, i still think you are PG :)

how strong are your tests glowstar? my first test or 2 didnt show anything until well after the time limit(we arent SUPPOSED to look at those lol) but in all my months TTC i never even had a hint of a line, no evaps even. and clearly it meant something ;)

Thanks for all the info ladies. I'm aware it's a pretty low dosage and probably won't do much. I did some googling on 25mg of clomid and it seems that it's sometimes prescribed for women with decent cycles, so I'll give it a shot. If nothing happens, then I'll increase the dose next month. I'm still debatting whether to start on CD2 or CD3 though. Any insight??

Still no AF....tested again and got this within time limit...but not even sure it has any colour...looks more like a ghost line to me, it's a total screen tilter :shrug:

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo0293.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/Photo0292.jpg[/IMG]

I see it glowstar go get a superdrug test ICs only good once your about 17dpo :yipee::yipee:

I tweaked your piccy :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• glow.jpg
    glow.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 24
Well looks like I am bleeding...weird as NO AF symtpoms today at all...oh well :cry:

I definitely see a line too glowstar! I had a little bleeding during the early days of pregnancy with my son so you could still have a chance... GOOD LUCK!!! And I agree about trying another test ;)

They are so adorable Happyshopper! I really like giant schauzners! Always wanted one of those! Just love the face shape, they remind me of little old men with the big eyebrows and beards! XO
I like giant schnauzers but they would never fit on my lap. My OH says they look like Sergeant Majors xxx
Well the bitchy witch is here, only 2 days early too. My acupuncturist did say that my AF could come early or late so I suppose something's working, I just need it to go the other way. It's wierd too as I have barely any pain.
I'm a bit confused on what to do, whether to take soy or not? Last month I took AC but I don't know whether I give it a bit longer to work. I'm going to have to make up my mind but decisivenes was never my strong point xxx
Lola is so cute Glowstar. Cocker Spaniels are great dogs, so full of fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->