Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Happyhopper you can get IB bleeding anytime in the first few weeks. My last pregnancy I had it around 5 weeks. It does sound very intriguing...I don't want to get your hopes up, but I've had pregnancies start that very same way.

Going to take my 3rd dose of soy tonight. Thinking about upping the dosage tonight a bit. I'm still really nervous about taking this stuff. I hope it doesn't mess around with my cycle too much. Haven't had any side effects - I'm actually getting less headaches than usual!! I do feel a little hormonal/emotional...but I guess TTC for 19 months will do that to you!!

Hi all you lovely ladies, how are we all today? Jeeze, I am on day 4 of taking soy, apart from the odd head ache i haven't had many side effects but boy do I feel like i have major PMS today. No idea if its linked to the soy or just a coincidence but i'm so stressed. Anyone else had that while taking soy? Tomorrows my last day of taking it anyway.

Oh and when should i started taking opk's?

Hi all you lovely ladies, how are we all today? Jeeze, I am on day 4 of taking soy, apart from the odd head ache i haven't had many side effects but boy do I feel like i have major PMS today. No idea if its linked to the soy or just a coincidence but i'm so stressed. Anyone else had that while taking soy? Tomorrows my last day of taking it anyway.

Oh and when should i started taking opk's?

I'm feeling kind of PMS too. Thought it was just me, but maybe it is a side effect????

I read somewhere today that you can get false positive OPK's and to not start testing until 5 days after you last pill. Not sure how true it is. I also found this 'Clomid Calculator', just gives you a rough idea of when to expect OV based on the days you took clomid/soy:

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

Thanks Round2 thats a big help. that calculator is great!

As silly as this may sound I i hate all this waiting about, I find this part of my cycle harder than or at least the same as the TWW, think partly because I can't do anything about trying to get a BFP, no point in testing with opks or hpt, nothing to think about other than "wonder if i'll O this month", this part of your cycle is just a little boring LOL. Anyone else feeling like this Or am i just being weird?

This the wort part of the cycle for me too....well next to BFN days. I stress about OV and BDing too. My favourite is the week after OV. You've done everything you can do and you've got a little hope.

OMG, OMG I would totally be poas Happyshopper!! If the witch doesn't turn up tomorrow please go and test!!!
Prettymachine I'm doing well, been tired and hormonal (in other words a bad tempered mega bitch with dh!) but aside from that I'm good!! Still can't believe I'm pregnant!!!
XOX

Hi again,
Thanks for your replies, you've all been lovely.
No AF yet though still bleeding and cramping. Maybe it is a very light period; I really wished I took my temp this morning but I forgot :dohh:. I've never gone past 12DPO so if my temps are staying up tomorrow morning, Ill promise I will test Jen. I'm not getting my hopes up as I really, really cant imagine that I will get that far xxx
:hugs: and :dust: been sent to everyone xxx

Happy shopper i got IB at 12dpo. Thought i had come on earlier. It was brown and then watery pink.xx

Hi again,
Thanks for your replies, you've all been lovely.
No AF yet though still bleeding and cramping. Maybe it is a very light period; I really wished I took my temp this morning but I forgot :dohh:. I've never gone past 12DPO so if my temps are staying up tomorrow morning, Ill promise I will test Jen. I'm not getting my hopes up as I really, really cant imagine that I will get that far xxx
:hugs: and :dust: been sent to everyone xxx

I think you Ov'd earlier than FF is saying :shrug: I think you Ov'd on CD15. I am soooo hoping this might be it for you :hugs:

Happyshopper good stuff I'm hoping the witch suddenly disappears tomorrow and you'll be running to boots first thing in the morning!
Glowstar did af show up properly or are you still spotting???

Round2 and Lisa the run up to ovulation was the worst part for me too...especially waiting to see when exactly you are going to bloody ovulate! It just always felt like such a guessing game even with the opks and temping!! Good luck girls hopefully this will be your cycle!!! xoxo

Hi everyone! Just started TTC again, took a month off to relax and get my head back on straight. I heard from a friend about using soy as a "natural clomid." And judging by the 457 pages of info ( O.O ) I would say that this is something I should look into.

Do you guys have any good links, blog posts, etc that are good for a beginner? DH and I have been TTC for about 6 months actively (2 years NTNP) we are both a large people and exercise a couple times a week. I've been to a doctor and couldn't find anything wrong. (If you want to know more please read my journal).

Thanks everyone and Baby Dust to all!!!

Jen...thanks for asking...but I am having the heaviest AF since starting TTC in November, it's like pouring bright red blood with lot's of clots! (tmi!) horrible!!

Starting Soy again tomorrow though, so onwards and upwards :thumbup: hope you are feeling well :hugs:

Jen...thanks for asking...but I am having the heaviest AF since starting TTC in November, it's like pouring bright red blood with lot's of clots! (tmi!) horrible!!

Starting Soy again tomorrow though, so onwards and upwards :thumbup: hope you are feeling well :hugs:

Aw Glowstar, I'm so gutted!:cry: Was totally convinced this was your cycle!! Stupid flipping witch!! Have you thought about trying acupuncture? I've probably asked everyone on this thread whether they've considered it or not but I swear its been a total lifesaver for me! xox

ok what am I doing wrong, can't get that clomid calculator to work for me!! I put in april 8 and hit calculate and nothing hapens - grrrrrr - is it my pc blocking something like a pop up etc?

can I ask a small favour - I hopped on looking for news from HappyShopper and saw the flashing BFP sign but the post said no bfp! Can we only use the flasher when it IS a bfp? I got all excited :dohh: or is this just me?

cd10 and O should be any day from Sunday onwards so we are well into the :sex: planned aerly night last night but ended up watching some stuff on telly but still managed to get one in but hubby overslept this morning!! CD12 is my "normal" O day and by shifting from 4-8 with the soy to 3-7 hopefully will make O on "normal" day got all excited last month thinking I had a longer LP but nup O'd later!!!

:dust: to everyone!

Hey Ladies... question for you... I took soy days 3-7..... I'm now on CD 11 and had some ewcm with some streaks of brownish/pinkish blood in it... is this a good sign/bad sign? Has anyone had this before? I normally ovulate around CD 15 or 16 and only one time have I ever seen a little bit of pink in the ewcm... however that was the month I got pregnant... so... maybe this is a good sign?? My OPK's are getting darker but not positive yet...

Oh my gosh ladies.... Please tell me you've had this.... I can't lie next to my hubby tonight because the smell or his body spray/aftershave whatever it is is literally making me feel REALLY sick! I normally LOVE his aftershave etc but i have had to make a lame excuse to get out of bed tonight as i just can't bare it:sick:, my sense of smell is sooo heightened today that I have resorted to putting vicks along my top lip under my nose so that is all i can smell.... :dohh:

I can only assume that this has something to do with the soy:shrug:? has anyone else had it?

yes, but i am pregnant, so i that is why i have that problem lol.

i dotn recall the soy causing this.

yes, but i am pregnant, so i that is why i have that problem lol.

i dotn recall the soy causing this.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

I am not sure what is causing it but its a big problem cause as soon as I enter my bedroom i can smell it (the aftershave etc) and its making me feel very queezy...but i want to go to bed!:sleep:. i have read that high estrogen levels can cause hightened smell.... would you likely to have high estrogen levels while taking soy? i know soy is meant to be an estrogen receptor :)shrug:) if i am right, but would that cause the same effects as normal estrogen :shrug:. hope that makes sense. Clearly i am way too early in my cycle to be pregnant so the soy is the only thing i can think of that is causing this. :shrug:

i know soy does contain estrogen... maybe if you have very large amounts of it? i never felt any different with the soy but i know a lot of these ladies have :)

I've been taking 120mg of soy for the last 4 days. didn't think this was overly high. who knows what is causing it but i've never experienced anything like it, even during pregnancy, its very strange.
My son has autism and therefore he has heightened senses and my hubby's aftershave and lynx is very offensive to his sense of smell, now i have a little more of an appreciation for what he's talking about when he says the smell is disgusting ....it REALLY is disgusting.

that being said... i need to try to go back to bed. :( so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->