Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Darn it, I think the :witch: has finally arrived or maybe she has been here all along, who knows :shrug:!!!. She is still acting a bit odd; still quite light and cramps have gone but the bleeding is much more similar to my normal AF. I had a lovely dream too where I got a +ve on a HPT last night.
I'm so confused as to when I should class CD1, Wednesday or Today :shrug: as it impacts quite a lot on when I should start taking soy. I'll think I'll start it tomorrow as I think the worse that can happen is I ovulate late.
I wish I had better news for you. You've all been so kind and supportive that I wish I could have done this month for you. :hugs: to you all. I'm getting my strategy together for May and the witch has had it. 200mg of soy per day, acupuncture, progesterone cream; how can I fail?
I wish everyone lots of luck and :dust: xxx

Darn it, I think the :witch: has finally arrived or maybe she has been here all along, who knows :shrug:!!!. She is still acting a bit odd; still quite light and cramps have gone but the bleeding is much more similar to my normal AF. I had a lovely dream too where I got a +ve on a HPT last night.
I'm so confused as to when I should class CD1, Wednesday or Today :shrug: as it impacts quite a lot on when I should start taking soy. I'll think I'll start it tomorrow as I think the worse that can happen is I ovulate late.
I wish I had better news for you. You've all been so kind and supportive that I wish I could have done this month for you. :hugs: to you all. I'm getting my strategy together for May and the witch has had it. 200mg of soy per day, acupuncture, progesterone cream; how can I fail?

Aw happyshopper that sucks! Do me a favour though do an opk test just to make sure your not prego as I'm not sure what soy would do if you were but I'm sure it couldn't be good. If you a positive opk then more than likely you are pregnant...I'm saying opk coz all good girls ttc have at least 10 of them lying around their house at any given time! LOL. XOXO

Hi Jen,
I can do one better, I do have a couple of Tesco HPT hanging around. I've had them so long that they are bound to past their use by date soon. Not that I think I'm pregnant, but I'll test tomorrow morning just so I know for sure before my acupuncture session. I don't think she will do a strong session if there is any doubt and I want this spotting sorted asap.
Thanks Jen, I hope you are feeling well. Any sign of MS yet xxx

Hi Jen,
I can do one better, I do have a couple of Tesco HPT hanging around. I've had them so long that they are bound to past their use by date soon. Not that I think I'm pregnant, but I'll test tomorrow morning just so I know for sure before my acupuncture session. I don't think she will do a strong session if there is any doubt and I want this spotting sorted asap.
Thanks Jen, I hope you are feeling well. Any sign of MS yet xxx

Good stuff, I'm just paranoid you could be and then it gets messed up by a strong acu session and soy! Also that's a pretty good reason to go poas...they'll be past their use by date if you don't! lol. Nope no sign of ms, I didn't get any at all with dd so I'm thinking I won't get any this time either...I have a strong constitution! Actually aside from no period and the odd crampy twinges every now and then I didn't get any symptoms of pregnancy....like literally nothing! Made me super paranoid first time round but I think I'm just one of those people that don't get that many...always makes me look forward to having that first scan and a bump too so I know everything is ticking along ok! Let me know how you get on with the tests! XOXO

well I am on a promise! DP gone to bed cos he is exhausted and too tired to bd, he is seriously snoring down the neighbourhood right now! Sure sign he is tired so he has promised me a nudge in the morning if we wake before Jake or we'll get one away whilst Jake naps in the arvo!! My vote is for the AM so we can do another top up at night!!

oh and by the way we NEVER need an excuse to pee on something! but boo to the witch happy, cd1 is when you need to use a tampon or pad, I see on your chart it's still listed as spotting.

Happy shopper- I have the same strategy for you this month! Acupuncture, progesterone cream! I'll probably pick up the soy again next cycle.

i agree, even if you are bleeding please test before taking the soy... you cant be too careful!

Sooo sorry happyshopper and glowstar fresh cycle and new start. Im still lurking around waiting to ovulate OPKs are starting to get darker so hopefully it will be soon. OH had some bad news that he has not got any work until wed but I am over the moon at that, means he will defo be home when I ovulate.

Miss C wonder if we ovulate on the same day this cycle too? x

Good luck to all you ladies. x

Thanks Debzie, I can confirm that the :witch: has definitely arrived. Never mind I'm enjoying a drink (or 2) tonight.
There is a silver lining to every cloud, its sounds like you'll have ample opportunity to catch that eggy. I have everything crossed for you this month xxx

Jen...thanks for asking...but I am having the heaviest AF since starting TTC in November, it's like pouring bright red blood with lot's of clots! (tmi!) horrible!!

Starting Soy again tomorrow though, so onwards and upwards :thumbup: hope you are feeling well :hugs:

How much are you going to take? Im thinking 200mg from days 3-8 xxx

Sorry the witch got you :nope::hugs:

I think I will do CD3-7 and 160,160,160,200,200 :shrug: can't remember what doses I took before. Not doing the CD2-6 as that caused me to Ov on C10...CD3-7 kept my Ov normal CD14.

1st batch tonight...with a glass of wine (obviously!! :haha:) :hugs:

Ok this may be a stupid question but..... is soy a pill you take or a shot... or is it some type of tea.. :blush::blush::blush:

Sorry still kinda new to TTC :wacko:

Not sure where you get them from in the US but I ma sure one of the ladies on here will help you :flower:

Took my first dose last night...no side effects...but then I didn't have any last time either.

I have ordered OH some Maca....it's supposed to increase libido and sperm count by up to 200% :happydance: I might take some too as it's also supposed to help balance out hormone levels throughout your cycle. I have read a few threads on here where people seem to have great success with it. As it's a food supplement I think you can take it along with Soy.

Quick question..... i have long cycles and got super PMS (but i didn't know i was PMS, i thought i was just loosing the plot waiting for AF)
Anyhow I took Soy on CD -1 in a crazy attempt to do something (not sure what lol) anyway I therefore decided to keep taking it for 5 days. (so Cd-1, CD1, CD2, CD3, CD4) I am right to think I might ovulate super early? i ovulate really late (if at all) so would it work or have i completely messed it up for this cycle???

Wish I could help with the questions but I am totally new to this myself.

Finished my last does of soy yesterday, have felt a little lousy last couple of days, so queezy and certain (most) smells making me feel ILL (even poor hubby smelled funny....think I may have given him a complex :haha: ) and guess what..... FF has given me 5 days worth of VIP for a trial, shame I couldn't have activated it in a few days time though so I could have used it when I was expecting to ov. lol. Nevermind, might sign up to the VIP after the five days anyway but thought it was good timing...ish!

Quick question..... i have long cycles and got super PMS (but i didn't know i was PMS, i thought i was just loosing the plot waiting for AF)
Anyhow I took Soy on CD -1 in a crazy attempt to do something (not sure what lol) anyway I therefore decided to keep taking it for 5 days. (so Cd-1, CD1, CD2, CD3, CD4) I am right to think I might ovulate super early? i ovulate really late (if at all) so would it work or have i completely messed it up for this cycle???
Sorry Im not sure. With your long cycles I think that all it can do is improve it. Good luck xxx

Sorry the witch got you :nope::hugs:

I think I will do CD3-7 and 160,160,160,200,200 :shrug: can't remember what doses I took before. Not doing the CD2-6 as that caused me to Ov on C10...CD3-7 kept my Ov normal CD14.

1st batch tonight...with a glass of wine (obviously!! :haha:) :hugs:

Thanks Glowstar :hugs:. Wine only adds to the potency :thumbup: No matter how many times I take it, I'm always nervous about the first dose. Where did you get the maca? It sounds great xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->