Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I got macca for dh from an online health food shop. If you look on here there should be a thread called resisting the title wonky cycles r us..boarding the maca train to bfp or something along those lines. That's where I found the link to get it from! I had dh taking it so it could also have contributed to our bfp...certainly didn't do any harm!! xoxo

Anyone felt like they ovulated twice? I'm 4 dpo ov but am having similar ov pain but on the other side and creamy cm. Just a thought? Might bd tonight just to be sure to be sure.......

Kimmy I kept thinking I was getting the twinges but nothing was coming of them...keep bd just in case!! xoxo

Only ordered the Maca Friday so going to start it as soon as it arrives :thumbup:

I def 2nd the Maca. I took it in addition to Soy the month I got pg. I too am a late ovulater and I find that it def makes my ovulation earlier in the months that I have taken it!

I didn't know about it increasing sperm count but hey can't hurt!

how are you doing erica? have you had any appointments? how far along are you? :)

ohoh.... just checked out Maca.... OH is not so keen... he doesn't think he needs it :) might have to say it's vitamins :)

Just tell him it is a food supplement...which it is :winkwink: it's not actually a vitamin of any kind. I'm lucky as my OH is up for taking it...only thing is I know I will have to constantly remind him to take it which is a bit of a chore.
I might even be sneaky and break a couple of capsules in his cups of tea...do you think he will notice :haha::haha:

ok just read him the wikipedia entry on Mac and he is up for it... that and the wellman conception vitamins.... taking my last amount of Soy today!!! Really wonder if it will do anything.... i am feeling pretty normal so far...(actually feeling Normal is a bit abnormal in itself!)

i had my OH taking zinc, ginseng, and men's multivitimans...he hated it, but he did it.(complaining the whole time lol.) i have not seen any of those vitamins since i got my + lol.

hi all, just wanted to join the thread if i can. i am taking 120mg soy days 5-9 this cycle and hoping that it gives me a stronger ovulation. i had a laporoscopy in february and i'm hopeful that these two things will do the trick. i have a different situation though, as i only get to try every few months because of the fact that DH and i are both military. our last shot was november, and it ended up being anovulatory that cycle, so we really haven't had a good shot since september of last year (if you call it that because i only saw him for two days...) we're very hopeful that this works. DH is arriving on monday, which will be cd16 for me. i've got my fingers crossed that ovulation will hold off until then, because during my year or so of charting, i have ovulated cd16-cd20. last cycle was a bit different, but i assume that is from my body regulating after the lap. :shrug: well, wanted to introduce myself and tell my story and jump on the soy bandwagon.

wishing you all luck that are in the 2ww :dust: and also to those with upcoming :baby: appointments!

Hi Nevertogether....what an apt name!! and a warm welcome :hugs:

I really hope the soy works for you...it seems to for a lot of ladies. I have taken it twice so far a couple of months ago but no success yet but think mine is more a matter of age (40) than anything else :winkwink: back on it again this cycle and getting OH on Maca...so fingers crossed :thumbup:

Hope your Ov stays away a and you Ov around CD18...that would be perfect, I'll be stalking your chart :kiss:

Glowstar- have you ordered maca capsules or the powder? I did buy maca powder a few months ago as it's cheaper than the capsules but couldn't stand the taste of it. Tried it on my porridge , yuk!! If it's the capsules how much were they Hun? I might give them a try next cycle xx

Glowstar- have you ordered maca capsules or the powder? I did buy maca powder a few months ago as it's cheaper than the capsules but couldn't stand the taste of it. Tried it on my porridge , yuk!! If it's the capsules how much were they Hun? I might give them a try next cycle xx

I got the capsules for dh and i think they were only £8 or something like that! Don't think I could take just a powdered form. DH took them no probs I had to keep reminding him but they're good for just about everything so it would seem! xoxo

Jen1802 that was cheap! The ones in the health food shop were about £24!! Maybe I should look online? Did you take them aswell or just DH ? Xx

Just dh though I've heard they've great benefits for both men and women! Go on the thread resisting the title wonky cycles are us...boarding the maca traing to bfp central. Thats where I got the link for the maca I bought.
xox

Capsules...bought them off Ebay they were £7 including delivery for 100. You can always buy one of those pill maker kits if you already have the powder :shrug:

I've not heard of a pill maker kit? Will have to look it up. That would be ideal to use up the horrid tasting powder :) I can then get DH to take them.
Don't know if I'll try soy next cycle as it delayed my ovulation by a week. Oh well better late than never :)

Capsules...bought them off Ebay they were £7 including delivery for 100. You can always buy one of those pill maker kits if you already have the powder :shrug:

Also Glowstar are you planning on taking them too?? Or just your partner?

hi all, just wanted to join the thread if i can. i am taking 120mg soy days 5-9 this cycle and hoping that it gives me a stronger ovulation. i had a laporoscopy in february and i'm hopeful that these two things will do the trick. i have a different situation though, as i only get to try every few months because of the fact that DH and i are both military. our last shot was november, and it ended up being anovulatory that cycle, so we really haven't had a good shot since september of last year (if you call it that because i only saw him for two days...) we're very hopeful that this works. DH is arriving on monday, which will be cd16 for me. i've got my fingers crossed that ovulation will hold off until then, because during my year or so of charting, i have ovulated cd16-cd20. last cycle was a bit different, but i assume that is from my body regulating after the lap. :shrug: well, wanted to introduce myself and tell my story and jump on the soy bandwagon.

wishing you all luck that are in the 2ww :dust: and also to those with upcoming :baby: appointments!

Wow talk about a military operation! I find it hard enough seeing my OH all day everyday! Super good luck to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->