Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Glowstar- have you ordered maca capsules or the powder? I did buy maca powder a few months ago as it's cheaper than the capsules but couldn't stand the taste of it. Tried it on my porridge , yuk!! If it's the capsules how much were they Hun? I might give them a try next cycle xx

Capsules...bought them off Ebay they were £7 including delivery for 100. You can always buy one of those pill maker kits if you already have the powder :shrug:

Also Glowstar are you planning on taking them too?? Or just your partner?

I am going to take them too...supposed to regulate hormones...can't do any harm :thumbup:

I agree. Ill try anything to get a blooming bfp! Maca is a staple food for the peruvians and apparently they have very low infertility rate. In fact its virtually unheard of according to the statistics :thumbup:

well getting close to O for me, have buckets of ewcm happening today, thanks to the green tea, O has been delayed again thanks to the soy (please be working for a big fat juicy helathy egg! oh and just the one please!!) -ive opk's still but should see +ive tomorrow all being well.

Bubba has a rotten cold, full of mucus and coughing his little lungs up but we have managed to get in a few bd's around him.

I've just managed to score myself some part time work, some from home some on site and some on the weekend when hubby is home so a great balance all around. Very happy today. Hopefully that means "gourmet sex" tonight which according to the great sperm race really aids conception.

What's gourmet sex???

I didn't know either so I googled it.... so of what i've read gourmet sex is where you make sex as exciting and fun as it was at the beginning of your relationship. Apparently the more satisfied/excited the man is the more sperm he produces and also the better quality sperm he produces!! Worth a try!! :thumbup:

Thanks lisa2701 :) it's so bloody hard to keep everything exciting when you have ttc for over 2 years :( running out of ideas to keep us going:wacko:

youtube the great sperm race it's fascinating

GOURMET SEX is best for conception, the harder he comes the faster the sperm are sent forth and there are more of them and they are healthier cos he draws from resources further down the line and the more turned on you are the more neutral your environment is as arousal juices are good for the spermies and then the better the orgasm the more your cervix dips down to suck em up the better!!! you must come AFTER he has ejaculated so even if it is manually done it's all good!! the cervix dips down into the vagina during orgasm and pulsates a bit like a vaccum cleaner!!

But yeah sometimes it's bloody hard after so many months/years of trying and just letting go and putting ttc out of your head but the above should be a great incentive!

GOURMET SEX is best for conception, the harder he comes the faster the sperm are sent forth and there are more of them and they are healthier cos he draws from resources further down the line and the more turned on you are the more neutral your environment is as arousal juices are good for the spermies and then the better the orgasm the more your cervix dips down to suck em up the better!!! you must come AFTER he has ejaculated so even if it is manually done it's all good!! the cervix dips down into the vagina during orgasm and pulsates a bit like a vaccum cleaner!!

But yeah sometimes it's bloody hard after so many months/years of trying and just letting go and putting ttc out of your head but the above should be a great incentive!

My OH would call Gourmet sex a blow job :rofl::rofl::rofl: and when I say that I mean to COMPLETION!!

Haha, Glowstar that made me laugh so much! I wish bnb had a like button rather than just a quote and a thanks one...y'know the way they have on facebook? So, so funny! I think my dh would agree with you Glowstar! lol xox

Ha ha...."gourmet sex". I love it!! Can't remember what that's like, due to the fact that I've been TTC for 20 months and have a 4 year old!! I'm sure it works though. Maybe if I have just shave my legs it will be the same affect?? Ha..ha!!

My OH would call Gourmet sex a blow job :rofl::rofl::rofl: and when I say that I mean to COMPLETION!!

to completetion? doesnt he know he doesnt get that after marriage? :rofl:

:rofl:Would agree with Glowstar my OH would think the same of gourmet sex.

I love the great sperm race it just makes you appreciate how hard it is to become pregnant.

OPKs have gone lighter again today so I dont know whether I surged overnight. Got an all but postitive before bed last night. Forgot to test with FMU then was really busy at work so did not test until 3.30pm so I could have missed it. Dont think I am going to bother with them next cycle.

By my body and temps I think I will ovulate today or tomorrow although the EWCM has not made an appearance yet been watery for days now.

OPKs have gone lighter again today so I dont know whether I surged overnight. Got an all but postitive before bed last night. Forgot to test with FMU then was really busy at work so did not test until 3.30pm so I could have missed it. Dont think I am going to bother with them next cycle.

I never get positive OPK's. I've learned (after 20 months of TTC). That I just take one a day at the same time after holding my urine for 4 hours. For me I do it at 6pm. I can usually see a fade in and fade out pattern. I take the darkest stick as 'my positive'. It's never as dark at the test line, but it usually lines right up with my OV based on BBT.

Has anyone used the male test fertility score? If so how did you find it?

I keep saying that to OH...we want 'shooter's not 'dribblers'...it's like the mens changing room before a footie match our pillow talk :haha::haha:

Apparantly though he told me that the longer it's harder (TMI!!) it tends to be a shooter...if it's more of a quickie...it's a dribbler :sick:

Anyway, I have been warming him up the last few days with some 'gourmet sex' :winkwink: just so I can get all my own way this week leading up to Ov which should fall over the bank holiday weekend so good timing as he can't moan he is tired blah, blah!!
That and the fact I will be secretly feeding him 10,00000000mg of Maca a day he will be literally begging me for it :finger::rofl::rofl:

I feel like a baddie in a bad movie.....wringing my hands together going 'mwhua mwhua mwhuaaaah'....come to think of it I am feeling a little like Kathy Bates in 'Misery'!!!

Lol glowstar like your style. I spoke too soon I have ewcm. Whoo hoo.

Yeah for EWCM!!! lol I never get positive OPK either!
Had such good sex last night... shame it prob doesn't count as it was only CD 4....

You ladies on here have cheered me up. I'm sitting here giggling like a teenager again :) :rofl::rofl:
Gourmet sex is going to be the future!!
I do (tmi) manually O after DH, as I also read it's good for conceiving. Hoping now that I've started using instead softcups, we will have more soup in the bowl to suck up!:haha::haha:

I just had the funiest thought, can you imagine if we were all sitting at a coffee shop having this conversation and the people at the next table could hear snippets!!

Round2 I never ever got positive OPK's I used the same fade in fade out method. Last cycle (my first on Soy) OMG I got the darkest, IN YOUR FACE , positive I have ever seen.

MrsDH, if I am not "done" hubby has to finish the manual work otherwise it ain't gourmet!! But I love the soup i the bowl analogy and the cervix is the big straw!

YAY for ewcm Debzie

Ahh glowy you mae me laugh!! My poor hubby came to bed last night and I could tell he wasnlt well, he has MAN FLU!! So I said to him we will probably be OK to wait until tomorrow if you feel bad and he said nope not taking the cold and flu tablets cos of this so may as well see it through! Wasn't gourmet but he said he felt a bit better after - naw poor thing I allowed him to take some tablets this morning on the proviso he drinks extra water to make up for it!! Hopefully he feels better tonight!

Sorry Kimmy have no idea what you are talking about, never heard of it

oh gotta run bubba is demanding breakfast and tugging me out of the study - up up up he is saying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->