Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Morning ladies I am starting to stress now and I dont know why Im usually cool as a cucumber. Got another postitive opk throughout yesterday and again today with FMU. This is some surge. Cm is back to creamy so I think that I have ovulated just wait and see by my temps. Just feels like its been a really long month cd 20 havent ovulated this late since my first proper cycle following my miscarriage. Well if the soy did not work this time may take it from cd1 next time.

Don't stress Deb......looks like you might have O'd on CD19 hard to tell yet until a few more temps are in. You have the BD'ing WELL covered though so If that were me I would be heading into the TWW feeling like I had done all I can do.....and you have, unless of course you want to slip another BD in today :haha:...I am sure FF would give you a HIGH score in the conception advisor :thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

Thanks glowstar. Got high last month too.mite try and slip another bd today. Duno what's up with me today. X

Hi everyone,
Debzie ... I agree with Glowstar, it looks like you did ov on CD19. FX your temps confirm it in the next couple of days xxx
For anyone that takes Maca, can I ask what it tastes like? I've heard it tastes awful but I would rather buy the powder rather than the tablets xxx

Hi Happy.....you can buy the more concentrated powder form and use a capsule maker something like this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Capsule-Machine-Pill-Filler-Plus-500-Veggie-caps-00-/390280875061?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D190517147308%252B190517147308%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8641802158784449639 but to be honest it works out pretty expensive. Unless of course you make a smoothie...heard one's with banana and strawberry hide the taste OK.

Massive Temp Drop - 3dpo - is this normal? Can the soy do this? My post O temps last month were a little erratic and I have been charting for a about 9 or 10 cycles now and I have NEVER had a drop this significant - could somethng be wrong? I have read about fallback rises being confused for implantation etc early on but can't seem to find anything about such big drops.

Just had a Google and I would say that is def a fallback rise....bet your temps jump back up tomorrow :thumbup:

Miss C I too had what looked like a fall back rise in feb dont know if it is a coincidence but it was my 3rd cycle following the mmc temps shot back up the next morning.
Looks like fate has us ovulating on the same day again this cycle whats the odds.

Well my cross hairs arrived this morning. Ovulation calculated on cd 18. Had ovulation pain on both sides this month so am now wondering if I popped two eggys out my mmc in november was a twin pregnacy might account for the three day surge too. We will see.

Feeling more positive now I can sit back and relax a bit.

Hey ladies - what's a fallback rise? I think i have that too... I'm about 5 dpo and temp dropped way down this morning - when i put it into FF they took away my crosshairs but I am positive I have ovulated already

Have you got a link to your chart Brynden??

Debzie....see you were stressing over nothing but you are like me I stress at everything...this TTC business is damn stressful full stop!!! glad you got your crosshairs in...you got your BD'ing in and very well timed :thumbup: bring on the TWW wait for you :hugs:

Have you got a link to your chart Brynden??

Yes, I just put it in my signature - The crosshairs were at CD16 before I put in today's temp... and if I put on a little higher like at 97.7 or 97.8 they come back...

When you should take soy to try and ovulate earlier? Anyone know?

cd16 looks right to me Brynden!

Yay debzie we will endure the torture together again!!! Nice cross hairs, haven't got mine yet!!

Glowy you are so right, my temp did go back up - just a tad lol have a look!!!

I am positive I o'd on cd15 so stuff what the lack of red lines say!!

I might've asked this before but I don't remember. Anyway.
I'm super irregular, but all the times i have gotten my period, it's the first week of the month....so do i just take the soy iso around 5-7 days after that date anyway, if I DON'T get a period?

And I know you'll say try OPKs, but I haven't yet, so advice other than that, please!

- We've been NTNP for 6 months, so just sex, but no opks or temping or anything. I've only had 2 periods since we started NTNP, and they were both around the first of the month.

you need to be taking the soy on specific cycle days based on cd1 being the first day of bleeding full flow. Most people take the soy cd3-7. It follows the same cycle days as clomid and 50mg of clomid = 100mg soy.

Does that answer your question?

O "usually" takes place 5-9 days after last dose

you need to be taking the soy on specific cycle days based on cd1 being the first day of bleeding full flow. Most people take the soy cd3-7. It follows the same cycle days as clomid and 50mg of clomid = 100mg soy.

Does that answer your question?

O "usually" takes place 5-9 days after last dose

I mean, based on my last 2 cycles (the only ones I've had naturally since 2009!) , if I think I am 12dpo now, do I still take it on days 3-7 , to get ov & then a period?

I'm super irregular, but all the times i have gotten my period, it's the first week of the month....so do i just take the soy iso around 5-7 days after that date anyway, if I DON'T get a period?

And I know you'll say try OPKs, but I haven't yet, so advice other than that, please!

- We've been NTNP for 6 months, so just sex, but no opks or temping or anything. I've only had 2 periods since we started NTNP, and they were both around the first of the month.

No, no, no, it doesn't work like that. Your new cycle only starts with new period (the day you get the flow, spotting doesn't count). It doesn't matter how long your cycles are on average or what day of month they usually start, or that phase the moon is in at the moment (jk). Only when your period starts, your body reboots the hormones for new cycles.

You're best advised to wait for your next period to try Soy. Trust me, you don't wanna do it in the middle of nowhere. Not only it won't make you ovulate, but it might delay your period even further.

No, no, no, it doesn't work like that. Your new cycle only starts with new period (the day you get the flow, spotting doesn't count). It doesn't matter how long your cycles are on average or what day of month they usually start, or that phase the moon is in at the moment (jk). Only when your period starts, your body reboots the hormones for new cycles.

You're best advised to wait for your next period to try Soy. Trust me, you don't wanna do it in the middle of nowhere. Not only it won't make you ovulate, but it might delay your period even further.

I had a period in March 2010 after plan b, then in sept 2010 only because i stopped the pill. I"ve had one in Nov 2010, and then in Jaunuary. So for me NOT getting a period for months and months is a possibility.

So can I not take them, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->