Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

how are all the preggy girls? poppy? erica? jen?

Yeah good sweetie not been on much with the weather being so nice for a change :haha: Hows you? x

Wow!!! time is going so quickly, can't believe how far along you are Poppy :hugs::hugs:

Have you got a link to your chart Brynden??

Yes, I just put it in my signature - The crosshairs were at CD16 before I put in today's temp... and if I put on a little higher like at 97.7 or 97.8 they come back...

Just had a look.....I think your first chart you might have actually O'd on CD14 and had a fallback rise at 2dpo or CD16, I don't think you O'd on that higher temp on CD15.

This month I think you O'd on either CD14 but more likely CD15...and not CD16....but looks like you had a slow rise which is why it's picked CD16 because it likes that bigger temp rise. The dip at 4dpo could be an extra surge of progesterone kicking in which is normal...some people have a dip around that time and then a surge the next day. It could obviously be an implantation dip...FX'd it is :winkwink:

When you should take soy to try and ovulate earlier? Anyone know?

Hi Holls...well how long are your cycles and are they regular? I would be a bit careful about messing with a healthy cycle...but then I guess we are all doing it out of desperation right? I am on my 3rd go with soy and have an average 27-28 day cycle with average Ov around CD14. Taking Soy around CD3-7 makes me Ov around the normal time....one time I took it CD2-6 and did Ov early on CD10. I suppose it depends what your trying to do...lengthen your lutueal Phase by bringing Ov earlier? if you are I would probably leave Soy and try something like Vit B6 first.

cd16 looks right to me Brynden!

Glowy you are so right, my temp did go back up - just a tad lol have a look!!!

I am positive I o'd on cd15 so stuff what the lack of red lines say!!

That's a HUUUUUGGGEEE temp rise so a mega good rush of progesterone....keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you...agree CD15....you will get your crosshairs tomorrow I bet...FF get's confused :haha:

CD12 here and no Peak on the CBFM, another High but I am sure it's telling me porkies...really nice temp drop this morning and I can clearly see two same colour blue lines on the test stick :shrug: Suppose it doesn't really matter as we are getting plenty of BD'ing in anyway :winkwink:

I had a period in March 2010 after plan b, then in sept 2010 only because i stopped the pill. I"ve had one in Nov 2010, and then in Jaunuary. So for me NOT getting a period for months and months is a possibility.

So can I not take them, then?

I'm not saying it's not possible to not have a period for months. I'm saying that ONLY on the first day of period your new cycle starts. It's very likely you're not ovulating and your periods are not proper periods, but breakthrough bleeding. It'd be very advised to see doctor about the fact that your cycles last for 3 months, to find out what's causing it. You do not need to wait a year of TTC to seeks help about very long and irregular cycles. If by any chance it's thyroid issue, then you absolutely should NOT take Soy. If it's PCOS, then you'll be fine to try Soy, unless they'd be giving you Clomid for the same purpose.

But once again, DO NOT TAKE SOY in the middle of nowhere in your cycle.

Thanks glow star. I tend to ovulate late, like day 18-20, then get af about days after that so I don't have a long cycle overall, just too short of an lp phase. I need to ov earlier!! Maybe I'll skip the soy this month. I took it late in a cycle a few months ago and ovulated on day 17. So that's a little earlier. Fertility cocktails- so confusing!

Holls...I would be doing a bit of research into Vit B6 then...it's supposed to help with lengthening your LP. There are quite a few threads on here about it.

Also are you temping etc to find out exactly when you ovulate? If not I would suggest doing that as it can give you a great insight into what your body is doing and where you are in your cycle. It could be you are ovulating earlier than you think :flower: also you get to learn your chart etc and pinpoint easier when to BD in the right places. It's a HUGE commitment though but worth it :hugs:

Hi girls. I've been waiting to take soy for some time now but haven't seen af since December. I have pretty bad pcos and had my daughter after provera, clomid and follicle tracking. Will be referred again but need to lose more weight. In the mean time my gp has given me provera which i finished yesterday. When AF arrives i will be taking soy at the same dose i took clomid. Will keep you all updated xxx

Hi girls. I've been waiting to take soy for some time now but haven't seen af since December. I have pretty bad pcos and had my daughter after provera, clomid and follicle tracking. Will be referred again but need to lose more weight. In the mean time my gp has given me provera which i finished yesterday. When AF arrives i will be taking soy at the same dose i took clomid. Will keep you all updated xxx

Vici, keep us posted!! I have PCOS too and I'm on Provera for a few months (cd15-cd24) to see if it'll regulate my cycles. I was thinking of trying Soy too in a couple of months. What days are you planning to take it and how much? Are you tracking ovulation in some way, charting or OPK?

Hey ladies,
Quick question, I was thinking of trying soy next cycle well I was thinking of doing it this cycle but it looks like I have missed the timing :\

Anywho I just would like a bit of advice if it would be right for me... I have anywhere between 30 and 35 day cycles. I O between CD16/18 ish and my LP usually mimics my o day.... Last cycle it was 18dpo this 16dpo.... Just don't wanna stuff anything up iykwim.
Baby dust to you all :dust:

Hey Glowstar! You're right it did go way up today! Have a look :) I hope that was an implantation dip although I think it's a little early for that but who knows...FF always says I ovulated later than I think I actually do... looks like soy has made my temps very irregular...always up and down

That's a lovely temp rise Brynden :thumbup: Crossing everything for you that is an ID!!! How long have you been charting for? this chart looks different to your last one so FX'd that's a good sign :hugs:

CD13 here and monitor still says high :shrug: another temp drop so I know I am having a pre-O dip in temps so should O today or tomorrow. The shag-a-thon is still going strong here :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Well girls looks like I'm out this month! 1st month of soy and first month post removal of endo via lap (supposed to up my odds of bfp) :cry: I did a hpt this morning and got a bfn. 13 dpo and having af and endo pain, only 1 boob really sore (weird I know), back for second session of acu tomorrow. Back to RE for post lap review wednesday. See what he says. :shrug:
Hope you all had a lovely easter. x

Well girls looks like I'm out this month! 1st month of soy and first month post removal of endo via lap (supposed to up my odds of bfp) :cry: I did a hpt this morning and got a bfn. 13 dpo and having af and endo pain, only 1 boob really sore (weird I know), back for second session of acu tomorrow. Back to RE for post lap review wednesday. See what he says. :shrug:
Hope you all had a lovely easter. x

i know a :bfn: and AFpain is discouraging, but as we all say, it aint over til you SEE af... keep acting like you are PG until you see her, its safer. some people get really late +, and i bet anyone woman on here would agree they had LOADS of AF pain and symptoms the month they got their :bfp: !

Hello ladies my chart this month is totally different from the last two previous post ov temps ate way lower as was my coverline. Usually have a massive post ov rise but not this month. Will see how it pans out over the next few days. As I am still new at this was just wondering if temps follow the same patterns. Thanks x:shrug:

Hello ladies my chart this month is totally different from the last two previous post ov temps ate way lower as was my coverline. Usually have a massive post ov rise but not this month. Will see how it pans out over the next few days. As I am still new at this was just wondering if temps follow the same patterns. Thanks x:shrug:

hi, i temped but not charted. but i would take my temp and kinda make mental notes just to see if i noticed changes. one thing i can tell you is that my temps were so low after OV the month i got my + that i KNEW i could not be pregnant, AND i thought something was wrong with me. on a normal day my BBT is around 97.2-97.4. every month previous to getting my +, my post OV temps would be between 98.4-99.1. and the month i was indeed PG, my temps were at TOPS, 97.6. BARELY a rise, when it was even there. i would tell my OH "im not pregnant, not with temps like these."

i was TTC 6 months.

That's a lovely temp rise Brynden :thumbup: Crossing everything for you that is an ID!!! How long have you been charting for? this chart looks different to your last one so FX'd that's a good sign :hugs:

CD13 here and monitor still says high :shrug: another temp drop so I know I am having a pre-O dip in temps so should O today or tomorrow. The shag-a-thon is still going strong here :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Hey Glowstar, Got the same temp reading today so it's staying high :) Yes i noticed too that this chart looks quite different from the rest of mine. I've been charting since december. Dec was the first month charting and I got pregnant that cycle - I also had a pretty noticable dip that cycle aroud 6-7dpo and it was also the only other cycle where I noticed a little bit of streaky blood in my ewcm (i noticed that this cycle too)... So I have my hopes up...

Yay for the shag-a-thon!! Hope you catch that egg!

Thanks prettymachine just seem to be worrying all the time this cycle again not like me at all. X

Thanks PM I'll try to stay positive, not much else I can do. Have acupuncture tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Debzie my temps aren't much higher than my coverline either, seems to be the trend for me tho, had a couple of high readings but other than that they stay pretty consistant. Got everything crossed for you.

Thanks PM I'll try to stay positive, not much else I can do. Have acupuncture tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Debzie my temps aren't much higher than my coverline either, seems to be the trend for me tho, had a couple of high readings but other than that they stay pretty consistant. Got everything crossed for you.

what CD does AF usually arrive for you?

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is ok.
Well I've bought some maca powder for me and hubby and cant wait to try it out. This is absolutely the last thing I will buy now (except for the weekly acupuncture sessions) as this obsession is getting very pricey.
Good luck Glowstar in catching the egg xxx
Hi Debzie, I am no expert but your chart looks fine to me xxx
Kimmy, has the dreaded witch arrived yet? xxx
Good luck to everyone this month awaiting their soy miracle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member