Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Pm and glowstar, the dreaded AF is not here yet, in fact my pain is settling. I usually have a cycle of between 28-31 days. I'm cd 31 today but the soy put my ov back 2 days so I'm expecting it to be delayed until around cd 33 so I'm really not sure. I really don't feel preggo tho. I have a strong feeling its going to happen soon (don't know why) but I really don't think it'll be this month. I still have one sore boob tho, haha. Other is fine. Not even a twinge. I'm not testing again tho, I see my acupuncturist tomorrow, will let you know how it goes and if the witch arrives!

Hi Kimmy...keeping everything crossed for you. It is usually the 2nd half of the cycle which is pretty much constant no matter when you Ov, so if you O'd 2 days later than normal you will have a slightly longer cycle. Are you temping? to be honest it's really the only sure way to know exactly what day you did O on :hugs:

CD14 here and another HIGH on my now not so trusty monitor :haha: temp jump this morning which pretty much tells me that I O'd yesterday :shrug: The blue lines on the test stick are not identical like yesterdays either so I am sure it's wrong and yesterday should have been a PEAK day :wacko: Oh well, might try and slip another BD in tonight....just in case :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone - we need another BFP soon!!!

You're right Glowstar we really do need a bfp soon. I'm even more crampy today, I know she's coming. I am temping, I definitely ovulated on cd 18 which is 2 days later than I've ever ov whilst temping, so AF is not due till today or tomorrow. Although in the 3 months I've been temping my leuteal phase has been 12, 14, and 15 days long. So at its longest it will be tomorrow. I always figured it was 15 days. I know each time I've been pregnant I didn't get any symptoms till around 6-8 weeks so I think I'm def out. I somehow don't mind, I really think I should relax and give my body a little more time to recover. Besides if I was to get knocked up this month I'd be flying home at 37 weeks preg from Ireland to Oz and I don't think they'd allow that. So better to wait a couple of months I think. Statistics say conception is highest during spring/summer so I'ld say we'll get some good news from some of these girls in the next few months. For now I'm going to focus on getting well and getting fit again. Acu today so a little relaxation will go along way too. Don't know whether to take soy this coming month. Se the RE on thurs I will see what he thinks about clomid maybe. Have a great day everyone. x

Hello i hope you dont mind me joining here :). i have been reading the posts about soya and once af is here want to give it a go :).
Here is a little about me, 6 years ago i fell pregnant first month (very regular cycles) however sadly m/c :(. Tried for 5 years (after m/c had very irregular cycles), in the end was put on clomid after 3 months concieved my beautiful daughter :). was on 50mg. I had her 9 months ago and been trying since, my periods were quite long but regular after i had her 40 days, however now 2 months without seeing her :(.
I dont have pcos but have hormone imbalance doctors dont know why, so thought i would try soya.
Think im going to do 80mg 2-5 then on day 6 will do 120mg. Do you think i need to wait till af to start as dont think i ovulated this month so who knows when she will arrive lol. Baby dust to everyone xx

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure whether its the soy or not but I have been getting some spotting and it's getting on my nerves. For once I hope I ovulate a bit later than normal to give it a chance to clear up (if it ever does).
Glowstar ... I'd agree with you that it looks like you ovulated yesterday especially with the big temp increase today. It looks like you have all the days covered so I think you're in with a great chance this month. Good luck xxx
Kimmy .... whatever the outcome this month I'm sure a :bfp: is around the corner for you xxx
Welcome Kazttc, FX for a soy little one coming your way. I would recommend that you wait until AF arrives otherwise I think it may mess up this cycle. Good luck xxx

Hi Kaz.....I agree with Happy, wait until AF appears before taking the soy. Maybe you could look into taking some vitamin or something similar to calm those hormones down and level them out. Two you could look at would Agnus Castus or Maca :thumbup: Hopefully your AF will appear soon and you can get going on the Soy :hugs:

Kimmy, don't write yourself off just yet.....it ain't over till the old bag arrives :hugs:

Happy, your chart looks a bit erratic early on but looks like it's settling down again, also with the added fact you are getting a High on your monitor. I would start BD'ing now as my monitor is a bloody liar :haha: mind you, you are like me and checking CM and CP so you'll know what's best :hugs: Are you taking Maca too? I just started mine today, I'm only taking 500mg per day and going to feed at least double that to OH :winkwink:

Hi Glowstar,
I ordered my maca powder yesterday and I plan to take 1 tsp per day. I also plan to give my OH a tsp each morning in a smoothie. I hope it tastes ok otherwise I'll have to think of more elaborate ways to get it down his neck. I think it's a love it or hate it thing like Marmite. I love Marmite so I hope I like Maca too.
My temperatures are really erratic aren't they. My charts used to look really pretty but now they're a mess. I think I may need a new thermometer battery but I have become more lax in taking them :shrug: I did buy a new thermometer but didn't realise it was a talking one. It's disappeared but I have my suspicions that hubby may have lost it on purpose xxx

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure whether its the soy or not but I have been getting some spotting and it's getting on my nerves. For once I hope I ovulate a bit later than normal to give it a chance to clear up (if it ever does).
Glowstar ... I'd agree with you that it looks like you ovulated yesterday especially with the big temp increase today. It looks like you have all the days covered so I think you're in with a great chance this month. Good luck xxx
Kimmy .... whatever the outcome this month I'm sure a :bfp: is around the corner for you xxx
Welcome Kazttc, FX for a soy little one coming your way. I would recommend that you wait until AF arrives otherwise I think it may mess up this cycle. Good luck xxx

ive heard some some women get spotting before OV...i never have but i know it happens...maybe thats why you are getting it?

You're right Glowstar we really do need a bfp soon. I'm even more crampy today, I know she's coming. I am temping, I definitely ovulated on cd 18 which is 2 days later than I've ever ov whilst temping, so AF is not due till today or tomorrow. Although in the 3 months I've been temping my leuteal phase has been 12, 14, and 15 days long. So at its longest it will be tomorrow. I always figured it was 15 days. I know each time I've been pregnant I didn't get any symptoms till around 6-8 weeks so I think I'm def out. I somehow don't mind, I really think I should relax and give my body a little more time to recover. Besides if I was to get knocked up this month I'd be flying home at 37 weeks preg from Ireland to Oz and I don't think they'd allow that. So better to wait a couple of months I think. Statistics say conception is highest during spring/summer so I'ld say we'll get some good news from some of these girls in the next few months. For now I'm going to focus on getting well and getting fit again. Acu today so a little relaxation will go along way too. Don't know whether to take soy this coming month. Se the RE on thurs I will see what he thinks about clomid maybe. Have a great day everyone. x

strong cramps dont mean anything to me as far as meaning not pregnant...my cramps were stronger from being pregnant than they ever were for AF.

also, OV later doesnt make you due for AF later... it just shortens the luteal phase.

im not giving up hope for you, cuz all your signs look good :thumbup:

plus, if this month would make it bad timing for you, then that probably would be the month you get your +, thats usually how it goes, right? lol.

Hi Kazttc, welcome, as HS said I would wait until next cycle. Good luck.

HS, thanks for your kind words, had to laugh about the talking bbt, I think I'd accidentally on purpose lose it too! Tell me how was the macca powder?

PM I didn't think of that, crap I would have to change my flights! AF is still not here yet. If I don't get it by tomorrow I will test. Although on a 14 hr shift tomorrow so will have to let you know tomorrow night. I thought that the luteal phase was supposed to stay the same so if ov was delayed your AF would likely come a little later than usual? Also I don't think its usual to get only one sore boob is it? haha

2nd acu appointment and felt great! Pain is better since. NICE

Hi everyone,

ive heard some some women get spotting before OV...i never have but i know it happens...maybe thats why you are getting it?

Thanks Pretty, I did get spotting the first time I took soy but much earlier in the cycle. I'm very much a hyperchrondriac; for a moment I thought I was going perimenopausal but now I think its the soy :blush: xxx
Kimmy its looking good for you, I will be watching this space with interest :thumbup: FX the maca will come in the next couple of days but I will let you know if I notice any differences xxx

Hi Kazttc, welcome, as HS said I would wait until next cycle. Good luck.

HS, thanks for your kind words, had to laugh about the talking bbt, I think I'd accidentally on purpose lose it too! Tell me how was the macca powder?

PM I didn't think of that, crap I would have to change my flights! AF is still not here yet. If I don't get it by tomorrow I will test. Although on a 14 hr shift tomorrow so will have to let you know tomorrow night. I thought that the luteal phase was supposed to stay the same so if ov was delayed your AF would likely come a little later than usual? Also I don't think its usual to get only one sore boob is it? haha

2nd acu appointment and felt great! Pain is better since. NICE

in both AF and pregnancy one of my boobs has always hurt more than the other.

Ok so AF still a no show but big temp drop and pain is worse. Guys I really don't think its possible for me as I'm still having so much pain from endo. I'm not going to test till tomorrow night if she doesn't arrive. The soy did put me back a couple of days so I'm not really even due til tomorrow or the day after with my luteal phase of 14 to 15 days. You know when you just know.......

Hi ladies, how are we all? Well I am not sure the soy has worked this month. I have no idea what to think. i thought i'd Ov'd CD15 but then I had another big dip in temp, maybe you could have a look at my chart and give me your opinions? :( Hubby hasn't been too well lately so we didn't BD as much as we should've. :(

Awww Lisa your chart looks like mine!! I've got a dip at what I think is 2po, yours is 3dpo. I am hoping for both of us for a temp rise tomorrow and these are just 'fallback rises' which can happen between 2-3dpo :winkwink:

I always seem to have on at 2po, just never as dramatic as this :wacko:

Ok so AF still a no show but big temp drop and pain is worse. Guys I really don't think its possible for me as I'm still having so much pain from endo. I'm not going to test till tomorrow night if she doesn't arrive. The soy did put me back a couple of days so I'm not really even due til tomorrow or the day after with my luteal phase of 14 to 15 days. You know when you just know.......

my SIL had endo really bad for 5 years...then she had two kids, about a year apart. and it cured it! i dont know how that fixed it, but it did! i hope pregnancy helps you too!

Awww Lisa your chart looks like mine!! I've got a dip at what I think is 2po, yours is 3dpo. I am hoping for both of us for a temp rise tomorrow and these are just 'fallback rises' which can happen between 2-3dpo :winkwink:

I always seem to have on at 2po, just never as dramatic as this :wacko:

Have never heard of that before...but have now googled it. My temp shot straight back up this morning so can only assume thats what its been, so i have discarded yesterdays temp.... should I have done this? :shrug: Thanks for putting my mind at rest, i was really unhappy with my temp yesterday and it put me in a foul mood all day :haha::blush:

I hope you got your rise back up this morning glowstar!! Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Pm, I hope it does too, I just gotta get there first. :winkwink: So AF still a no show, I'm 16 dpo, bfn! Boob still sore, still achey. I'm at a loss as I don't even feel like its coming now or maybe I'm just used to the pain now? Strange but I'm def not prego and odds of getting a bfp now after 16 dpo are slim to none.
Pregnancy does cure endometriosis, as it is eostrogen dependant. In pregnancy as you know you produce large amounts of progesterone and the oestrogen takes a back seat. Problem is when you're diagnosed with endo your immune system becomes quite low and makes it difficult for conception to occur. I'm desparatedly hoping it happens soon so I can kick this bad boy in the ass! :haha: Although in many once the pregnancy is over it comes back, at least until menopause. Did your sister have the endo removed before she fell pregnant?
Off to see my gynaecologist today for post laparoscopy review so will see what he says. If AF comes any later than today it means my luteal phase has lengthened as well as delayed ov, could this be the soy?????
Won't be taking it again next cycle tho I'm giving myself a break, from that and my monitor!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. x

Kimmy...you are NOT OUT!!! 16dpo is one hell of an LP.....wish you were temping so could look at a chart. FF says if your temps stay elevated until 18dpo chances are you a re pregnant!!
I so hope that's the case and maybe you just had a late implantation..FX'd!!

Lisa - woo hoo for a temp rise....you could have left that temp in and if they stay up for a few days I think FF will notice its a fallback rise and still give you same O date.
Well mine went up...but not really enough :shrug: CBFM still high so no idea now wether O'd or not :dohh: I put in a couple of higher temps for next few days to see what FF says and it gives me O date of today!! we Bd'd last night just in case.
Been to Docs today and going to get my CD21 progesterone levels checked on Tuesday :winkwink: so will know for sure wether O'd or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->