Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Kimmy and Hopin......sorry the evil moo got you :hugs:

Brynden - agree with Miss C and Debzie, looks like the witch is on her way...unless of course your temp makes a huge recovery today :hugs:

Miss C - your chart looks awesome....keeping everything crossed :thumbup::kiss:

Debzie - hope the witch stays away :winkwink:

One of the children in my mother's group has just recently been diagnosed autistic, I am not sure where he is on the spectrum, we are still finding things out. Porr girl has 4 kids, the eldest is 6 and still wears a nappy to bed at night, for some reason cannot train, the second is the one with autism had grommets in a couple of years back and is now also having to undergo speech therapy, the 3rd wasn't even crawling at 12-14 months but the 3rd just turned one seems to be doing OK in all areas. Yet in all of this she is a pool of calm serenity and all this at age 26!!

Its amazing what you can cope with when you have kids. I has JUST turned 19 when I had my son, I had severe depression since the age of 15 and having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me, he gave me a reason to live... literally . He is 6 and a half and hasn't slept a whole night in his life, even with medication to help him. He didn't really speak until he was 5 and even now despite intensive speech therapy (which isn't as bad as it sounds by the way:thumbup:) he doesn't have the best two way communication. He can talk in length, and at great speed about his "special interest..."computers" but if you want to talk to him about anything else it has to be broken down and carefully worded. Has your friend any concerns about her eldest with regard to autism? Lack of potty training in fairly common in autistic children. Wouldn't worry about the little one who's not crawling, my cousins son was 2 before he started crawling and then quickly went to walking, but he's not got any disabilities (he's now 3). As for her youngest, Autism "usually" doesn't show up until between 18 - 24 months, not trying to scare you its just so she can keep a close eye on him/her, you tend to find they hit every mile stone and then at 18 ish months regress, loose any speech they did have etc, although children with aspergers won't loose speech at all. Its lovely that she has a friend like you who seem to genuinely care. Hope everything works out for her. :hugs:

P.S. Sorry for hijacking the threat a little. Got carried away wit that I wanted to say :dohh:

Don't know if I should have but I adjusted my temps took it earlier than usual then fell back to sleep and took it again. Does not look as bad now but still have cramps.

I had a huge jump in temp this morning... I'm confused, starting to wondering if maybe I didn't Ov on CD15 and this sudden temp rise is a sign i only Ov yesterday?? :wacko:. I hate having such erratic temps, makes me question how accurate FF can be when my temps are all over the place. :(

Mmmm I would still say CD15...in line with your OPK.....todays jump is prob just a nice hormone surge :thumbup:

Mmmm I would still say CD15...in line with your OPK.....todays jump is prob just a nice hormone surge :thumbup:

Here's hoping its a good sign then glowstar. You've been so helpful over the last couple of weeks. Thank you x

Thanks for looking Miss C and Glowstar... it did jump back up today... now i'm wondering if maybe that was implantation? In december when I miscarried, my temp dropped and I for sure thought AF was on her way, and then my temps went back up... kinda like this month so who knows...is there any way to show you that chart?

Brynden, that is a mega rise:) high chance that was implantation would love to see your bd pattern!

Lisa, that's what we are all here for to support each other, i find it comforting supporting other people, takes my mind off my own two week wait:-D

Looking good bryden you can add any chart to your homepage and it will show. overlaying it too with this chart will give you an idea if it is the same.

well I gave in and tested bfn as expected still not over my possible addiction yet.

Brynden, that is a mega rise:) high chance that was implantation would love to see your bd pattern!

Can you not see it? Okay I think I changed the settings so you can now - let me know if you can!

Looking good bryden you can add any chart to your homepage and it will show. overlaying it too with this chart will give you an idea if it is the same.

I don't think I can overlay it if I don't pay for VIP can I?

Okay I added december's chart - when I miscarried... let me know what you guys think!

I am no charting expert by all means but they do have their similarities. Fingers crossed for you and hope its a sticky one.:thumbup:

I have been overlaying charts like crazy, my chart is whacko!!! Thought for sure I had had implantation with the drop and the rise but with the huge drop today I am hugley despondent. No signs of AF yet though but last month she came with no temp drop. Going to bed early tonight to get a good night's sleep and see what temp says tomorrow. I so want to be buying the cb digi and not the bottle of wine on Tuesday as my birthday present to myself!

Miss C I think I'm in the same boat as you...temp dropped this morning :( I tested and I'm pretty sure I can't see a second line... :( Last time I didn't test until 15 dpo and then it was a very faint line still...so who knows... I'm trying to stay positive but I think AF is on her way...

My temps came back up this morning but still getting cramps like af is on her way. Didn't test this morning resisted the urge. Have another frer an cb digital that i am now saving until wed morning if af doesnot show see if i can hold on that long. I too will see what my temp does in the morning. Looks. like we all in the same boat brynden and miss c.

:hugs: ladies, hope AF stays away....I'm willing her to take a long hike fo9r all of you :hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies, hope AF stays away and you get that BFP any day now....:hugs:

My temperature plummeted this morning, honestly, pulling my hair out this month, no idea what is going on, my temps are all over the place.

Lisa that massive dip could be a good thing :happydance: fx'd for you :dust::dust::dust:

DEBZIE - your chart looks frekin awesome, 2 more days and I predict a test should show something good!!!

Lisa thst soooooooooo could be an implant dip.

mornin all, well after last nights ittle jaunt through the charts seeing bfps after big temp drops and hope that I could still not get the wine tomorrow, I would lay everything I own on witch arriving tomorrow. All my charts show the drop and then a little rise day after and then witch, identical chart today!!

So now I am in a quandary - 2 months on soy do I do a 3rd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->