Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Awww Poppy and Miss_C I hadn't even thought of implantation dip, there has been so many dips this week or so that it hadn't even crossed my mind. I took my temp three times this morning thinking that it must be wrong, but nope, the readings were almost identical every time. Just trying to keep my mind busy until i can test. i'm feeling really restless and anxious this month, i'm hoping once i've managed to talk to the doctor on thursday about my blood results (which has come back abnormal apparently) that my mind will settle back down, but until then i will just have to content myself as best I can.

DEBZIE - your chart looks frekin awesome, 2 more days and I predict a test should show something good!!!

Lisa thst soooooooooo could be an implant dip.

mornin all, well after last nights ittle jaunt through the charts seeing bfps after big temp drops and hope that I could still not get the wine tomorrow, I would lay everything I own on witch arriving tomorrow. All my charts show the drop and then a little rise day after and then witch, identical chart today!!

So now I am in a quandary - 2 months on soy do I do a 3rd?

nothing says you are out!!

but if you are, i say take a break from soy. every thing i have read about it has said that if take it more than a couple months in a row it will do you more harm than good.

but fx for you still!

Lisa that massive dip could be a good thing :happydance: fx'd for you :dust::dust::dust:

you are getting so far along so fast!! how exciting!

also, i never pictured you as a blonde. i dont know why, but i always felt you had brown hair. haha. isnt it funny none of us really know what eachother looks like!

THAnks miss c had another temp increase this morning but had been up as dd was unsettled then went back to bed. Tested again with frer and bfn. My chart this month is so different don't know where I am. If there is a next cycle I duno if I will do soy um leaning towards having a more relaxed cycle and try and loose a few pounds. X

Hey ladies.. i am new here.. well i been following for a while but have not had internet.. i am back online though and want to start taking soy.. i want to try anything to help me and DH get the baby we want.. we have been trying for 2 year.. we want to get help but our insurance does not cover fertility help.;0(
ANY advice would be GREAT..!

Lisa that massive dip could be a good thing :happydance: fx'd for you :dust::dust::dust:

also, i never pictured you as a blonde. i dont know why, but i always felt you had brown hair. haha. isnt it funny none of us really know what eachother looks like!

Ha ha yep never know what each other looks like :haha: im only 12wk seems to be dragging, i'll slowly catch up to you lol xx

Debzie! Your chart is looking good so far!!!

Bad news over here - spotting started today and temp went way down :(

Thanks brynden guess I will know in a day or so too. So sorry the witch got you. fx this will be your cycle. U doing soy again this time? x

Not sure... I think so, I think I'll try it days 2-6 this time and up the dose... did 3-7 last time with a relatively low dose and ovulated a day later than normal so i think I'll try earlier...if it doesn't work this cycle then I'll take a cycle off I think

Ha ha yep never know what each other looks like :haha: im only 12wk seems to be dragging, i'll slowly catch up to you lol xx

im a red head, lol.

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
Brynden - so sorry the wicked :witch: got you xxx
Debzie - FX the :witch: stays away xxx
I think I have ovulated either today or yesterday so now on to the long awaited TWW. I had a maca smoothie this morning I'm feeling very hot and a bit strange so I might try reducing the dose. My OH had some too and he commented it had an strange aftertaste lol but I didn't let on it.
Sending :dust: to everyone xxx

Welcome cheirose you starting soy this cycle? X

Well I'm still hanging in here 13dpo temp droped slightly this morning but still up.
Welcome to the two week wait happyshopper. Fxd this is your cycle.

Brynden I took soy cd 2 to 6 last cycle of brought ovulation forward but i spotted until cd ten. Good luck. X

How's miss c Lisa and glowstar??? X

Hi everyone......Brynden, personally if you have an normal length cycle I wouldn't take CD2-6, the cycle I did I O'd on CD10 and had a normal LP (14 days) but.....when I took a cycle break I had a 19 day cycle with loads of spotting!!!

Debzie, fingers crossed for you hun!!!

Happy....hard to tell if Ov yet....would say today if temp rise tomorrow...FX'd your in the TWW :thumbup:

AFM - just plodding along really.....had 21 day progesterone blood test today and get the results next Tuesday (alledgedly!) but you know what docs are like...so will prob have AF by then.
I don't feel any different this cycle to past ones so don't think this will be my month...my chart is looking average at best :wacko: nothing any different than usual.

Hi everyone......Brynden, personally if you have an normal length cycle I wouldn't take CD2-6, the cycle I did I O'd on CD10 and had a normal LP (14 days) but.....when I took a cycle break I had a 19 day cycle with loads of spotting!!!

Weird... should I stick to CD3-7 then? My LP isn't short - it's 12-13 days but I always thought if it was one day longer then maybe the egg would have more time to implant...but I think it's B6 that makes LP longer right? Not taking soy earlier...

making a "normal" lp longer is not advisable or even really achievable and should only be lengthened if it is short, a fertilised egg only has a limited life for viability and should implant by 10dpo if not by then probably not going to happen hence shorter than 10 lp's are normally diagnosed as an lpd.

The reason for taking soy is to strengthen ovulation by increasing the estrogen levels produced naturally by bovking the receptors that tell you yo are creating it thus pumping more. If you ovulate normally then 3-7 would be best as O is usually 5-9 days after last dose. My O is normally cd12 but soy has put me back to cd15 last 2 cycles. I am going to skip this month and see what happens. If you have late O then the soy is going to help bring that forward.

make sense?

making a "normal" lp longer is not advisable or even really achievable and should only be lengthened if it is short, a fertilised egg only has a limited life for viability and should implant by 10dpo if not by then probably not going to happen hence shorter than 10 lp's are normally diagnosed as an lpd.

The reason for taking soy is to strengthen ovulation by increasing the estrogen levels produced naturally by bovking the receptors that tell you yo are creating it thus pumping more. If you ovulate normally then 3-7 would be best as O is usually 5-9 days after last dose. My O is normally cd12 but soy has put me back to cd15 last 2 cycles. I am going to skip this month and see what happens. If you have late O then the soy is going to help bring that forward.

make sense?

any progress? :)

any progress? :)

me? - just waiting for witch to arrive, temp moved from below coverline to the coverline thismorning and I have heaps of ewcm so she must be close!! hurry up you old hag get in get out and let us get on with next cycle!!

make sense?

Ya makes sense... I'm thinking maybe I'll take a break from it this cycle... I need to gain my sanity back and not have all my focus on babymaking... so I think this cycle will be a bit more of a relaxed approach for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->