Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

well ladies I have someting to announce saved my clearblue digital for this morning and low and behold I am pregnant:bfp:. pic to follow. so much for frer bfn at 12 dpo. think that is. an implantation dip at 10 dpo.

pm you were right my temps were way lower after ov just like yours when you got your bfp.

for anyone new to the thread this is my second cycle with soy took it cd 3-7 at an increasing dose 160mg for the first three then 200mg last two. took it at night and did have some side effects headaches nausea and night sweats. ovulated a day later then the previous month but still around the normal time cd 18.

I am cautiously happy given my miscarriage last year. but a sample in at the docs so when I get the result back they say they will take bloods.

Attachments

• 2011-05-04 11.27.32.jpg
    2011-05-04 11.27.32.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: Many congratulations Debzie, I hope you have a perfect pregnancy. I had a sneaking feeling you were pregnant when I saw your chart this morning. I'm so chuffed for you xxxx

well ladies I have someting to announce saved my clearblue digital for this morning and low and behold I am pregnant:bfp:. pic to follow. so much for frer bfn at 12 dpo. think that is. an implantation dip at 10 dpo.

pm you were right my temps were way lower after ov just like yours when you got your bfp.

for anyone new to the thread this is my second cycle with soy took it cd 3-7 at an increasing dose 160mg for the first three then 200mg last two. took it at night and did have some side effects headaches nausea and night sweats. ovulated a day later then the previous month but still around the normal time cd 18.

I am cautiously happy given my miscarriage last year. but a sample in at the docs so when I get the result back they say they will take bloods.

awwwww! i'm so happy for you my eyes welled up!

at 12dpo for me, my IC that measured 10miu was BARELY there enough that OH wouldnt let me take it seriously until we tested again the next day. i DOUBT a FRER would have picked anything up for me either, as they are 25miu.

im so glad im not the only one who's temps were lower after!

Now i had you down as a blonde :haha:

lol! thats funny. this is me and OH (pre belly, of course lol)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/154604_176005309092681_100000496396928_603571_8208772_n.jpg

Ah Debzie!!! I'm so excited for you! Now you got me thinking I should try soy one more cycle...

Congratz sweetie :happydance::happydance: thats 2 today off Soy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG Cycle twinny (well not any more!!) I knew it I knew it I said your chart was awesome - omg congratulations!! Best NEWS EVER!!!! :yipee:

wish I knew what was going on with me. I O'd on cd 15, had nice solid cross hairs was having a text book non pregnancy cycle. Entered some ewcm (which is normal and common in 80% of women pre AF) and got dotted cross hairs and today I get my cross hairs taken away on what should have been my test day when I had the cross hairs!!! I wasn't going to test anyway cos the big temp drop off told me it was all over this month.

Any ideas people - please?

Thanks ladies

Miss C dont know what is going on there think its because you entered fertile cm that its got itself mixed up. I had watery cm yesterday and when I in puted it I go the dotted line cross hairs.

Got my 12 scan tomorrow 'scary' wish me luck fx'd everything be ok xxx

So nervous now, go in 30 mins and i feel sick Ugh PMA PMA PMA :dohh: cya later xx

Good luck poppy cant wait to see the pics. x x x

Good luck Poppy, everything will be perfect I'm positive xxx
I'm not sure what to think but I have the faintest spotting today. Hopefully its the soy messing with me as I cannot have my spotting start at 2DPO. I was going to wait until FF confirmed ov but I'm going to liberally apply my progesterone cream tonight just in case. xxx

Good luck Poppy, everything will be perfect I'm positive xxx
I'm not sure what to think but I have the faintest spotting today. Hopefully its the soy messing with me as I cannot have my spotting start at 2DPO. I was going to wait until FF confirmed ov but I'm going to liberally apply my progesterone cream tonight just in case. xxx

Have you stopped EPO?? If not, stop right away. It made me start spotting at CD12 and it went on for a whole week until I did some googling and found out EPO can do that to you. Yesterday I stopped taking EPO, spotting almost stopped and today I already had none of it! Same goes for AC.

Thanks for getting back to me Soili. I haven't took EPO (1000mg tablet) since about Monday but I'm taking a multi-vit with 100mg of EPO included. Do you think that is enough to cause the spotting? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->