Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

100mg doesn't seam like a lot, but I was also taking only 1000mg out of 3000mg recommended. I always took it in the morning and that's when I got the heaviest spotting. Maybe try stopping it for a few days and see how it goes? For me 2 days break was enough to stop spotting completely. It's all guesses anyway, right? But worth trying :)

Thanks everything went well :happydance:

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014.jpg
    12wk scan 014.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Aww Poppy, the little bean is lovely, he looks like he's eating an ice cream cone. Did you find out if its a boy or a girl? xxxx

Im seriously thinking if heads to the left its a boy and obviously head to the right girl :wacko:

Aww Poppy, the little bean is lovely, he looks like he's eating an ice cream cone. Did you find out if its a boy or a girl? xxxx

Baby sucking its thumb in piccy lol no dont know sex will have a gender scan at 16wks :happydance:

New thread here for everyone who has their BFPs and wait for the rest of you lovely ladies to join too xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/604593-bfp-w-soy-after-loss.html

head to left is boy and right is girl? hmm... my girls head IS to the right. i havent heard that... i heard placenta on left is girl, and right is boy. (at first transvaginal scan--it makes it the sane side and not opposites.) this one worked for me.

No PM thats just my own theory pmsl i'll be in shock if finally a girl x

OMG I dont come on for a few days and there is soooooo much GREAT news! Congrats Debzie...soooo happy for you! Pooppy your scan photo is FAB!!!

Well FF took away my cross hair this mroning. I was meant to be 11DPO but my temps have been everywhere. :cry: . Been to docs today who said my estradoil levels are up and my SHGB levels are low so she referring us to a FS but she said she doesn't think they will help me due to my weight :cry:. So between FF and the doctors its been a rubbish day!!

I would stop the EPO pronto...dont' want to risk anything Happy....just buy some cheap folic acid, Vit c and E...from Tesco (usually 3 for 2) and take them.

Thanks Glowstar, I wont be taking that multivitamin after ovulation anymore. I had no idea EPO can cause spotting. How are you? You don't have much longer to wait before you test xxx

New thread here for everyone who has their BFPs and wait for the rest of you lovely ladies to join too xx

Awe I hope I can join u lovely ladies there next month! I'm gonna try soy one more time not sure if I should keep taking b6 as well or not... Any thoughts?

Lisa - demand the Doctors do something to help you with your weight!!! the fact you are being referred though is a step in the right direction - you are in the system so that's a positive not a negative :kiss:

Brynden - glad you giving it another go, I take B6 but only a daily one of 10mg, how much you taking?

Happy - either 9dpo or 11dpo...temp jump this morning and sore boobs but that's about it :wacko:

At last, I've finally got my crosshairs. My OH has rumbled me, he guessed that I was spiking his smoothies (probably from my giggles when he said that it tasted funny) with something and started looking for the evidence. I had to admit it was the maca but luckily he has agreed to still take it. I can't taste or smell it at all in the smoothies so he must have some spider senses lol. No ill effects and it really perks me up; just hope I get a soy/maca/bvit/acupuncture :bfp: this month xxx

Awe I hope I can join u lovely ladies there next month! I'm gonna try soy one more time not sure if I should keep taking b6 as well or not... Any thoughts?

Awww i hope and pray i see all you Soy ladies in 1st Tri soon :kiss: not sure about the B6 cos i never took anything else with the Soy :shrug:

i took b6 with my soy my + cycle... but stopped taking it as soon as i got my + cuz its not something you wanna take once pregnant =)

Yeah for getting your crosshairs Happy :happydance::happydance: Boo Hiss for OH realising you are spiking his smoothies :haha::haha:

Poppy...love you scan pic...sooooooo cute :hugs: have bookmarked the thread in 1st tri and hope we are ALL joining you soon :hugs:

Cheering Bryden and Lisa on too :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->