Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi ladies, So this month at the start of AF I drank red raspberry leaf tea, took red clover and after af drank false unicorn root tincture. I'm happy to say that ewcm has returned and i just got a positive opk on cd 12!!! Earliest ever! I hope this means that my lp phase will also be lengthened. Oh and I also took a single dose of soy, 80mg, on cd 3.

Don't get excited ladies, I'm not, cramping bad today. Tested with my last if two days ago and was neg and also today with a cheapie from the pound shop and bfn again, too depressing to put the bfns on my chart! None have been with fmu so might try one tomorrow just for a laugh :haha:
Get the results of the progesterone test on Tuesday so will see what that says. Temps will prob take a dive tomorrow, still not sure weather I am 9dpo or 11dpo :shrug:

Hi Glowstar,
Judging by your CP it looks like you might be 12dpo although I'm not an expert. FX your temps stay up tomorrow xxx

Glowstar your chart is looking FAB!!!! Keeping my FX for you honey!!!

Well I tested and got a BFN this morning. Doesn't overly surprise me. My temps are all over the place. Had some spotting yesterday and a KILLER PMS type mood :haha: so expecting the witch to be here anyday!

Brynden - glad you giving it another go, I take B6 but only a daily one of 10mg, how much you taking?

Thanks Glowstart! I'm taking 50mg pills each day...apparently they help lengthen the lp...although mine's not considered very short, an extra day or two couldn't hurt right?

Your chart is looking good! Sorry about ur BFN's....I'm keeping my FX'd for you!!! It may still be too early to test

i took b6 with my soy my + cycle... but stopped taking it as soon as i got my + cuz its not something you wanna take once pregnant =)

I've heard that if you are taking b6 when you get a positive you should keep taking it until at least 10 weeks cuz it helps with progesterone production and until the placenta is formed and can produce it's own you don't want a major drop in progesterone levels... I also know they give it to ladies for morning sickness...so it can't be that bad can it??

Brynden - glad you giving it another go, I take B6 but only a daily one of 10mg, how much you taking?

Thanks Glowstart! I'm taking 50mg pills each day...apparently they help lengthen the lp...although mine's not considered very short, an extra day or two couldn't hurt right?

Your chart is looking good! Sorry about ur BFN's....I'm keeping my FX'd for you!!! It may still be too early to test

i took b6 with my soy my + cycle... but stopped taking it as soon as i got my + cuz its not something you wanna take once pregnant =)

I've heard that if you are taking b6 when you get a positive you should keep taking it until at least 10 weeks cuz it helps with progesterone production and until the placenta is formed and can produce it's own you don't want a major drop in progesterone levels... I also know they give it to ladies for morning sickness...so it can't be that bad can it??

i was taking it a little while in because i had HORRIBLE morning sickness...for me, it didnt help at all =/ i stopped when i read that you can take too much once pregnant that will have adverse effects, like miscarriage, and it is in prenatals already. the best understanding i had was taking it before pregnancy still helps once pregnant.

Hmm interesting I've heard that if u stop when you find out ur pregnant it increases the risk of miscarriage... But obviously that didn't happen for u!

Hi everyone,
I'm really not happy today as I have started spotting today. I thought by taking soy, b-vitamin complex 100, maca, acupuncture and using progesterone cream would help but its done nothing this month. I did have an acupuncture session yesterday so I think it may have triggered the spotting as the same thing happened last month. I was hopeful too :cry:
I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday to get my progesterone checked. I just hope the spotting is nothing serious.
Good luck to everyone and sending lots of :dust: xxx

Hey girls just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Happyshopper that really sucks about the spotting still! I know the bvits can take awhile to work as I used them too. As for things like the acpuncture, it can take a while for it to work properly. I'd be surprised if it was behind the spotting though. Where did you get your progesterone cream from? xo

Oh Happy that is crap :growlmad: hope the Dr's can sort you out :hugs: I get my results on Tuesday :winkwink: OH has promised that if they come back OK he is going to make an appt for a SA :thumbup:

AFM - well FF says my chart is possibly Triphasic on CD23, I don't think it is to be honest and just waiting for the witch to arrive as tested again today and BFN :shrug: just want to move on now...hate waiting :wacko:

Hiya,
Thanks Jen and Glowstar, I just wanted to rant. I don't know whether its the acupuncture really but I think I may limit the sessions to the follicular stage only. Thats where most of the good stuff happens and it will help my bank balance.
I bought the progesterone cream from this site
https://www.progesterone.org.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=180
I hope you are well Jen, I bet you're blooming. Not long now until the scan xxx
Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday Glowstar. I thought your chart went triaphasic too and I really hope the witch stays away for you xxx

glowstar, remember what you always so, you arent out til she shows!

and do we know what happened with miss c?

hello ladies just thought I would pop in for an update.

Glowstar I still think you chart looks great and as you said to me you are not out until af shows. I did not get my bfp until 14dpo with fmu BFNs before them even with frer

Happy I am so sorry about the spotting I just had a look at the progesterone cream I may purchase some as with all of my pregnancies I bleed at 6 weeks think it may be decidual bleeding. Which one do you get?

AFM I am waiting for the nurse practitioner to call me tomorrow to tell me I am pregnant then I will be able to make an appt to see if they will book me in for an early scan.

Thanks ladies....not very good at taking my own advice am I :winkwink::haha::haha:

Oh well, will just have to wait it out I suppose, like I said I hate hate hate this part just want to know one way or another so I can move on.....I feel OK though if AF arrives for some reason I feel more positive that if this isn't my cycle then it must be soon right? laws of averages and all that :thumbup:

Hi everyone,
Glowstar, your PMA is very impressive. I think its your month next month, its written in the stars xxx
Thanks Debzie. I'm not sure what decidual bleeding, I've googled it briefly and seems pretty harmless. My spotting is increasing making me stressed which I suppose is not helping matters. I need to get it checked out and perhaps then I can relax a bit more. Good luck with your appointment (not that you'll need it) xxx
I have a few quick questions. Should I make the doctor aware that although my cycle is usually 29 days long, however I ovulated on day 19 and so my 7DPO is at day 26 rather than they expect which is CD22?
Also, I increased by soy dose this month to 200mg per day from 120mg but I had better results especially with the spotting when I was taking the lesser amount. Do you think I should take only 120mg next time?
Sorry for the long post xxx

happyshopper, it kinda depends on what kind of doctor you'll get ;) Mine has adapted the strategy "I know best, just do as I say and you'll be plenty pregnant". She basically didn't want any details and wasn't too thrilled with me wanting to know what other alternatives I've got.
If I were you, I'd bring the charts and show when you ovulate and how long is your LP, just so they know they're dealing with a pro and you won't be satisfied with "it's probably no big deal, go back home and try again" kind of answer.
As far as bloodwork... It's tricky, because it's not technically 7DPO they want, it's the middle of luteal phase. Which in your case probably is CD22-23 anyway. But very often, they do it just as a formality. It's SO stupid, don't get me started, but most doctors (even women) live in the world of women having perfect 28 days cycles with ovulation on CD14 and they want you tested and treated based on that utopian assumption.

If I can be bluntly honest, for your next cycle (if there will be one! ;)), I'd do everything like you did two cycles before when you managed to minimize the spotting. Drop acupuncture for a month and do same dose of Soy as you did back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->