Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I agree, Happy you need to get this sorted out....get a Doctors appointment and demand some proper testing :winkwink:

Well got my CD21 results back, not sure why but got results for FSH (4) and LH (3) too :shrug: not sure how accurate they are as thought they should be done on CD3...anyway progesterone is 37 which seems to be OK from what I can find out.

Still waiting for witch to arrive, sure she'll be here tomorrow :wacko:

Glowstar - Glad ur progesterone seems to be okay - I'm not sure what it's supposed to be...but I did have a dream last night that I got my levels tested and it was low! If I don't get pregnant in the next two months I've decided to go back to my doc and demand tests!! Last time he said they don't normally do it till you've had 2 or 3 miscarriages...

Anyways, took my last dose of soy yesterday - I increased the dose just a little this month but i did notice it made me extremely tired and had some headaches... Hope it's all worth it this time!!

Hi Brynden...I would go back again, ask for another Dr....you have been TTC for 12 cycles now, don't tell the receptionist what the appointment is for, say it's private and ask for a female Dr if you had a man last time :winkwink:

Good luck this cycle though!!! (still time to get booked in for CD21/7dpo tests :thumbup:)

Thanks Soili for your excellent advice. I think I will try and repeat what I did when I minimised the spotting especially the soy dosage. I think I will stop the acupuncture during the LP, not that I think that it caused the spotting but it doesn't add as much value (I think) xxx
Thanks Glowstar, hopefully I can get an appointment tomorrow. I think your results are great, you have the FSH levels of a 20 year old :thumbsup:. FX i really hope your temps shoot up tomorrow xxx
I'm feeling a bit better now. I've just read that progesterone cream can cause spotting and it started the day after starting it so just maybe I'm still in with a chance xxx
Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hi everyone,
Well I'm probably going to jinx this but my spotting stopped yesterday lunchtime. I'm thinking that the progesterone cream caused the spotting or maybe the cream stopped it midflow :shrug:. I'm just so anxious and I brace myself for disappointment each time I go to the loo. I suppose getting to 7DPO is better then where I was on Sunday, everyday added to a spot-free LP is a bonus xxx
Glowstar .... any sign of the witch yet? Good luck and FX she stays away xxx

Thank god it's stopped Happy....keeping everything crossed for you...your chart looks lovely so far :thumbup: better than last cycle....and you've got a lovely rise going on :winkwink:

No witch so far today, seem to go through waves of feeling like she's coming though! Just wish I could work out if I am now 15DPO which technically makes me late (unheard of for me!) or 13DPO :shrug: I'll post this reply now and she'll arrive :haha:

On FF on Research setting it has me as 15dpo, if I change it to advanced it says 13dpo :wacko: If I am 15dpo I had a FB rise at 2dpo which is what I had last cycle...just not as extreme.

Thanks Glowstar, perhaps the rise is something to do with the progesterone cream. I will be so pleased if I have some improvement this month xxx
It must be really frustrating that FF can't seem to make its mind up with your DPO. Did you use the CBFM monitor this month? xxx

I did Happy and never got a Peak...highs from CD9 - CD24 :wacko::wacko: Looking at the sticks though the darkest lines were CD12-13...then just one line after that, also I am sure CD15 we BD'd and I remember my CP being medium/firm and not fertile and CM was sticky.....because I thought 'nothing is getting through that'!! changed my chart to 13dpo...what do you think :shrug:

happy shopper- this month I drank red raspberry leaf tea and i ovulated 6 days sooner than the previous cycle! It's great for me. I also took Red Clover in capsule form. Now I'm 4dpo using progesterone cream and my temps are staying steady. I think next month I will get progesterone from my doctor if I don't get a bfp or have a short luteal phase again.

Hi Glowstar, if the monitor has missed the surge then a way to interpret the sticks may be like this (well how it goes for me anyway):
1) Low fertility - The line nearest the slanted end is dark and the line next to it is very faint.
2) High fertility - The line nearest the slanted end lightens and the line next to it gets slightly darker. My monitor stays high until both lines are equal in darkness.
3) Peak fertility - the line nearest the dip end is darker than the line near the slanted end. Then I stop giving it sticks but I think the dip end line gets lighter.
So I would say that you ovulated a couple of days after when both lines were of equal darkness. I still think that you are on 15DPO because of your CP because its a sign (especially softness) that is usually pretty unmistakable xxx
Great news Holl about bringing your ov forward by a whopping 6 days :happydance: I take RRLT but I've heard red clover together can supercharge the effects. I'm going to pick some up this weekend. Good luck with the prog cream, lets hope it works for us both xxx
I knew I spoke too soon as tonight I started spotting again. Just in case, I put on loads of progesterone cream. I'm praying it stops again soon xxx

had a slight pos opk yesterday this afternoon def pos on cd12 wow!!! :happydance: hopefully it will result in a :bfp:

So sorry Glowstar, I see that the witch has got you. FX your :bfp: will come in June just like the predictions have said :dust: xxx
I'm still spotting but I have noticed that it comes early in the morning and late afternoon, just before my next dose. So I think I will try to spread the dosage 4 times a day instead of 2. I feel like I have no chance this cycle and I'm sure the hag will be here very soon.
Good luck everyone xxx

Yeah, stupid hag got me again ! Onwards and upwards, hope your spotting stops soon :[

Hey Glowstar, sorry the witch got you!! :hugs: are you gonna try soy again this cycle?

So sorry glowstar the old hag got you. New cycle fresh start. X

Thanks for all your support ladies, it means alot. Going to try another dose of Soy....here we go again :thumbup::thumbup:

How many cycles will this be on soy now Glowstar? I really hope this one works for us!!!

Yeah, stupid hag got me again ! Onwards and upwards, hope your spotting stops soon :[

im not sure what they carry over there, but have you tried thy soy "menopause blends?" instead of the plain soy. here it called estroven, with many generic versions. thats what i took, because its super hard to get the plain soy here. it has the soy in it, but it also has a bunch of other herbs meant to help us, like red raspberry leaf for instance. if you can find anything like that, i would try that! worked like a charm for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->