Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Congrats to all the ladies that got BFP this month...Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months..This is my first time using Soy after a MC last month...fingers crossed it does the trick for a strong egg this month !

where do you girls get your soy from please im inm the uk? do you take ot from day 3-7??? how much would you start with please? does it have side atffects??

sprry for ll the questions! lol! xx

where do you girls get your soy from please im inm the uk? do you take ot from day 3-7??? how much would you start with please? does it have side atffects??

I'm in the USA, I just bought mine at the local GNC. But I am pretty sure that you can also go to any drugstore to purchase it. I started on day 2 and took it through day 6. Starting with 68mg and working up to 170mg on the last day. If I don't have any luck with it this month I will start again next month but with a higher dose and work up to the max. dose of 200mg..

Good luck to you:hugs:

Thanks for all the congrats ladies and hope u all get those :bfp:'s with soy.

Schnoodle i got mine from tesco, i took 3 tabs a nite CD's 3-7, they were 40mg a tab so took 3=120mg, think they cost about £4 for a bottle of 30...GL xxx

Schnoodle I did the exact same thing as sianyld, I think all vitamins are 3 for 2 in Tesco aswell.

xxx

thanks girls, can you get them delivered from tescos? i dont drive and there snt a tescos near me? x

Congrats on the BFPs!!! :dance:

Tonight is my last night taking the soy this cycle (my first trying soy)...I haven't noticed anything different at all. :shrug: I hope 120 mg is a high enough dose!!

Quick question...how many days after last dose of soy should I expect ov? Today is CD7.

is anyone usiong the swanson ones? from amazon? x
Sorry I haven't - do you know what mg they are..? Tesco do deliver but you would have to pay a delivery fee, plus you have to check they are in your area.

Congrats on the BFPs!!! :dance:

Tonight is my last night taking the soy this cycle (my first trying soy)...I haven't noticed anything different at all. :shrug: I hope 120 mg is a high enough dose!!

Quick question...how many days after last dose of soy should I expect ov? Today is CD7.

I took 120mg and to be honest I didn't notice anything really different either, I took mine at night, so if there were any side effects I think I would have slept through them.

I took them cycle day 4-8 last month and I ov'd on CD16, I'm taking it from CD 3-7 this time, so I'm hoping for day 14 or 15.

HTH

xx

Well I suppose it's good there aren't any side effects...I also took mine at night.

Wow, I can't even imagine ovulating as early as day 16! That would be amazing for me, usually the earliest I ov is CD21.

Good luck everyone!

Hi all been reading this thread but not posted but i just wanted to pop in and say i used soy for the first time this month and it looks like i have got a :bfp:!!!! I had really bad ov pains on both sides so it must have done something in there.

Wishing you all lots of luck and :dust:

Tesco hun 40mg each tablet and they are buy 2 get a third free or something like that lol tesco's own yellow lid good luck xx

Well I suppose it's good there aren't any side effects...I also took mine at night.

Wow, I can't even imagine ovulating as early as day 16! That would be amazing for me, usually the earliest I ov is CD21.

Good luck everyone!

you should ov the day you normally do or up to 3 days earlier !

Hi all been reading this thread but not posted but i just wanted to pop in and say i used soy for the first time this month and it looks like i have got a :bfp:!!!! I had really bad ov pains on both sides so it must have done something in there.

Wishing you all lots of luck and :dust:

Congrats - H&H 9 Months x

Can anyone tell me if its OK to use soy after annovulatory cycle? I've just started AF, but I know I didnt ovulate.
I'd really appreciate some help so if the answer is yes, I can take CD 2-6!
THANKS! x

Can anyone tell me if its OK to use soy after annovulatory cycle? I've just started AF, but I know I didnt ovulate.
I'd really appreciate some help so if the answer is yes, I can take CD 2-6!
THANKS! x

Yes, now is the time to start taking the soy if you are on your menstral cycle right now..:hugs:

congratulations Razcox :happydance:

Sherley - yes take them :)

Hello ladies. Congrats to all of you getting your BFPs!!! It's so exciting. I've been following your posts for a while. I'm on CD15 today and took soy CD5-9 (120mg). Yesterday, I had HORRIBLE cramps and bloating. I was soooo gassy that I'm not sure if it was O pain, or just horrible gas. I was wondering if those of you who experienced O pain on soy could describe it. For me, it was cramps all over, not just on one side. Could you please peak at my chart? Today, I'm still a bit bloated, but no pain. I had watery CM yesterday, but today is creamy. Thoughts?
Thanks!
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30c874

I get o pains, usually on one side and very painfull.Last motns i got it on both sides when i took 200mg of soy.

Its a very sharp pain but def located on the one side usually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->