Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

no not during ovulation always before af :winkwink:

Thanks for the answers guys - I'll definitely give soy a go, and see if I can (finally) ovulate - coming off bloomin BCP has totally messed me up - not ovulated since July! :wacko:

I took low dose Soy and it didnt do anything for bring ov forward but I did get stronger lines on my OPKs which on reflection is an improvement although it did bugger up my temps. I think I will take it again next cycle at a higher dose.

hey everyone i have probs asked this b4 but what days do i take them, please xxx

I am taking my days CD 3-7. i know others have done 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 5-9. So yea...

I know some people take as low as 80mg all the way up to 200mg. They say to take twice the amount you would of Clomid. I personally am taking 200 mg this cycle because I don't ovulate and I felt thats where I want to go.

hi liadies, yesterday i went to a health shop to buy some soy isoflavones, but they only have capsules of 750mg, i have looked everywhere else and they dont seem to come in 40mg capsules? Where do you get yours?

Does anyone take the Soy capsules over the length of each day or all at once of an evening?

I read somewhere (not sure where) that you should take them all at once the same time every day. I take mine in the evenings since I am prone to bad headaches.

I took them all in the evening because some people have side effects

Thanks ladies, will take rest tonight then all 4 tomorrow night, 160mg hope thats enough :haha:

I took mine in the evening before bed as well, I didn't want the side effects that everyone talks about. I will admit though when I took them it felt like they were stuck in my throat for awhile..Kind of an uncomfortable weird feeling..

i take mine just before i lay down at night and took them from cd1 this cycle coz mine are only 24 days long and forgot to take the 5th day ones so took the last days on day 6 just hope that it will work as well, am now cd7 and awaiting OV hopefully on cd11 as normal, and if it doesnt work i will be taking them from cd3 to 7 and that will be the last ttc cycle for me as im 44 in dec so am really hoping that it works this one or the next but if it dont i have a very loving to be hubby and we will just go travelling and enjoying each other more than we do now.
Good Luck Girls xx

So I was wondering if soy has effected anyone the way it has effected me???

So whenever I take soy I am super emotional for a week. I am always crying and upset over stupid stuff... :dohh:

Anyone??
:blush:

Krissie, this is my first time on soy and I haven't noticed that yet, but I have noticed I've had an upset stomach the past few days. Has anyone had this? I'm CD10 and took the soy CD 3-7. :shrug:

I haven't noticed an upset tummy.... But I have also been so sick with a cold that I can hardly eat!

So I have a question! I totally forgot my soy last night before bed. So I took it this morning twelve hours late! So I was wondering do I take tonight's dose at bed or should I resume and finish taking my soy tomorrow morning????

Eh! I hope I just totally didn't screw up!

:'(

Krissie, I'm sure you didn't screw it up. :hugs: I'm not sure whether I'd take it in the morning or the night...possibly morning? :shrug:
AFM, the only side-effect I had from the Soy was a really upset stomach. The first time I tried it I was super emotional too, although luckily not this time.
Hang in there inkdchick. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->