Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks Danniii... I am glad to know I am not the only one who got super emotional!

I think I will take my dose for today tonight still. And then my final dose tomorrow night.

Krissie, this is my first time on soy and I haven't noticed that yet, but I have noticed I've had an upset stomach the past few days. Has anyone had this? I'm CD10 and took the soy CD 3-7. :shrug:

I took mines 3-7 also and it gave me upset stomach and headaches as well.

I had a headache and bit of upset stomach this afternoon 1st time taking it last night x

Thanks girls. I guess the stomach thing must be a side effect. Well, it will hopefully be worth it! :dust:

I'm also noticing my temping is a bit all over the place, up and down more than usual. I'm assuming that's the soy as well.....:shrug:

i just keep getting a really weird pain type sensation behind my nipples and am hoping that this is the soy coz i havent found anything unusual in them ( boobs) , has anyone else had anything like this

Hello ladies- someone told me to stop in here and ask... so i'm asking- what is Soy isoflavones and why are they so good? what do they do?

I'm going to sound really stupid, but are soya isoflavones the same as soy isoflavones? I've just been having a nosey online and came across both of them and was a little confused :wacko:

Hey everyone! I'm new on here but wanted to join this thread. I am too trying out soy isoflavones for the 1st time this cycle. I had taken 120mg cd 3-6 and 200mg on cd 7. I am currently on cd 14 with no +opk yet. I feel like my O is coming soon tho cuz I'm cramping up a bit and now my boobs are tender. I really hope this works for me :winkwink: This will be my 6th month ttc #3

I am on CD 7 and my last day of soy! WOO! I started OPKs today so hopefully I finally O! I am excited to be done taking the soy!

I agree LilButterfly ... I am cramping like heck and I believe my Ovulation is coming soon. No positive OPK yet just all faint . Best of luck to everyone

I'm trying to decide if I should take this or not. I have a 40 day cycle. I'm not sure if I O but I do have EWCM around CD29. I'm thinking about taking the soy and using preseed this cycle, but I don't want to do anything to mess up my ovulation. What do you guys think?

I am also using pre~seed this cycle along with soy.. I'm also afraid it might mess up my cycle but its worth a try. There's so many girls that ended up with a bfp taking soy isoflavones that I'm convinced it works! My cycles too are long and I usually ovulate late.

Thanks to all you girls who filled up these 72 pages of this thread with lots of usful info, I just read every single page of this... over the last 2 days that is.. and congrats to all the BFPers !!!

My AF just showed up last night... it was very light in am got progressively full fledge in the afternoon into evening... ughhh.. not sure to count yesterday as day 1 or today as day 1... I know on my CBFM I had to it as day1 but what about for FF ? and my own calculating ?

Anyway this will be my 4th month TTC, and I am trying a few new things this month.. adding in Flax Seed Oil/EPO tabs... got me some conceive plus too... and thinking if darn AF comes this month.... to try Soy next Month...

but wanted to ask I have a typical 25 day cycle... OV on day 12,13 (according to my CBFM and OPKs) and LP appx 12 days but looks like the majority of you girls are using soy because of long cycles or lack of OV...

how many of you girls with average cycles or kinda short cycles like me use soy with sucess? I am happy with OV on CD 12-13, Im just looking for some stronger eggies (as some say soy helps with) I just dont want it to mess up my cycle ? (a little longer LP would be ok though) and if I do have a semi regular cycle I am thinking I would start soy on CD 1 correct...

any help at all would be greatly appreciated !!

britt and lilbutterfly, I would say try the soy and see what happens. I'm like you and have longer cycles. I was also worried it would mess up my cycles, but the thing is I've read that if you ovulate after CD21 or so, the quality of your eggs isn't as good, and the chances of conceiving are much lower anyways. So I figured since my chances of conception are already quite low with such a late ovulation, taking soy would be worth the risk of it messing me up.

Right now I'm on CD12, taken soy CDs 3-7... I don't usually ovulate until CD21 and the past two cycles it's been into the 30s! But I can already feel something a bit different this cycle so I think, hope, I may ovulate sooner. FX!!

ttc1st, I haven't heard much from ladies who ovulate early taking soy, but I hope someone in your situation pipes in with some advice. Good luck!

:dust: to all

Hello ladies- someone told me to stop in here and ask... so i'm asking- what is Soy isoflavones and why are they so good? what do they do?

I'm not an expert, but from my understanding the concept is that they work like Clomid and trick your body into thinking it's low on estrogen, which in turn causes your body to produce more estrogen and therefore induce ovulation. I'm sure someone else could provide a more detailed explanation.

This is my first cycle trying them so I have no personal experience yet if they work, but am hopeful!

I will be cd 15 in just a few mins.. I've been having sharp pains in my left ovary pretty much all day. I hope tomorrow I will have a +opk and ill ovulate soon and that :spermy: will catch that egg! I'm praying the soy works! Fx'd!

Thanks to all you girls who filled up these 72 pages of this thread with lots of usful info, I just read every single page of this... over the last 2 days that is.. and congrats to all the BFPers !!!

My AF just showed up last night... it was very light in am got progressively full fledge in the afternoon into evening... ughhh.. not sure to count yesterday as day 1 or today as day 1... I know on my CBFM I had to it as day1 but what about for FF ? and my own calculating ?

Anyway this will be my 4th month TTC, and I am trying a few new things this month.. adding in Flax Seed Oil/EPO tabs... got me some conceive plus too... and thinking if darn AF comes this month.... to try Soy next Month...

but wanted to ask I have a typical 25 day cycle... OV on day 12,13 (according to my CBFM and OPKs) and LP appx 12 days but looks like the majority of you girls are using soy because of long cycles or lack of OV...

how many of you girls with average cycles or kinda short cycles like me use soy with sucess? I am happy with OV on CD 12-13, Im just looking for some stronger eggies (as some say soy helps with) I just dont want it to mess up my cycle ? (a little longer LP would be ok though) and if I do have a semi regular cycle I am thinking I would start soy on CD 1 correct...

any help at all would be greatly appreciated !!

I ovulate on cd13, i'm taking Soy on cd3 to 7
it hasnt worked for me yet this will be my 3rd try and im upping my dose to 200mg
x

Alright, I bought some at walmart. I'm going to take 120 mg on days 5-9 since my cycle is longer. Hopefully it'll work. Going to wait to see if :af: arrives. If she does then soy isoflavones and preseed will be used this coming cycle.

Thanks! and :dust: to all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->