Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on with me at the moment. I took soy days 2-6. I have longish cycles at 35 days and usually ov on 21/22, however this month neither the opks, the microscope or temps have indicated that I have oved and I'm now CD23. I have had ovary twinges since about CD8 and did get full ferning that day, but I'm presuming that was caused by the extra estrogen in my system.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks xx

ok so i got some soy isoflavones at a health shop, but i dont know how much to take...

The capsules contain 350mg soy and 35mg isoflavones. If i want to take `120mg how much of which one should i be taking?

Thanks!

Never mind lol, I just got the most positive opk I have ever had!

Thank you girls, wonder what we'll be doing tonight :sex::haha:

WIfey- i'm sorry but what is ferning? I always see it on FF but haven't actually read about it. That's awesome about your opk- good luck!!!

So overall though, most ladies are doing very well with the soy huh? has anyone had a problem with their cycle that we know of after using it? that's what i'm most worried about.

Daretodream ferning is another way of tracking ovulation sweetie via saliva, here you go x https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/ovulation-tests/saliva-ovulation-predictor.htm

ok so i got some soy isoflavones at a health shop, but i dont know how much to take...

The capsules contain 350mg soy and 35mg isoflavones. If i want to take `120mg how much of which one should i be taking?

Thanks!

You want to take 120 mg of the soy isoflavones. So between 3-4 pills. :thumbup:

So I have taken two doses of soy so far, and just got my blood test results today which said I have elevated FSH and LH. Now I dont know whether to continue...or stop....and I am very upset about what that could mean. :.(

I took soy on CD 4-9 and I think it helped, I now have my BFP. I noticed on CD 14 I had so much EWCM and CD 45 and we got our BFP!

I took soy on CD 4-9 and I think it helped, I now have my BFP. I noticed on CD 14 I had so much EWCM and CD 45 and we got our BFP!

That great news sweetie
CONGRATULATIONS

Sherley - as far as I understand that's essentially what Soy Iso's should do, they block the receptors that uptake estrogen and trick your body into thinking it's low on estrogen, which makes it produce more FSH and LH to create more/bigger follicles which will release estrogen. At least that's what I've read, so having elevated FSH and LH while taking SI is normal but you should tell your dr you were taking the soy so they don't think you naturally have high FSH. Hope that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->