Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

yeah im ok , you x
i think i took the soy too early this cycle as i have had no ov pains at all this cycle so far and im cd10 today and normally ov on cd11 as im only 24 day cycles so think ive buggared it up this cycle and have felt cik since last night and got up feeling very rough this morning so dont know what ive done but hey will try again next cycle xx lol

Thanks to all you girls who filled up these 72 pages of this thread with lots of usful info, I just read every single page of this... over the last 2 days that is.. and congrats to all the BFPers !!!

My AF just showed up last night... it was very light in am got progressively full fledge in the afternoon into evening... ughhh.. not sure to count yesterday as day 1 or today as day 1... I know on my CBFM I had to it as day1 but what about for FF ? and my own calculating ?

Anyway this will be my 4th month TTC, and I am trying a few new things this month.. adding in Flax Seed Oil/EPO tabs... got me some conceive plus too... and thinking if darn AF comes this month.... to try Soy next Month...

but wanted to ask I have a typical 25 day cycle... OV on day 12,13 (according to my CBFM and OPKs) and LP appx 12 days but looks like the majority of you girls are using soy because of long cycles or lack of OV...

how many of you girls with average cycles or kinda short cycles like me use soy with sucess? I am happy with OV on CD 12-13, Im just looking for some stronger eggies (as some say soy helps with) I just dont want it to mess up my cycle ? (a little longer LP would be ok though) and if I do have a semi regular cycle I am thinking I would start soy on CD 1 correct...

any help at all would be greatly appreciated !!

anyone have any thoughts to this post of mine from last night :wave:

Hun hello im tina and i have a 24 day cycle and i normally ov on cd11, i tried soy last month and it brought very strong ov pains and what i thought were very good preg signs, but it all ended with af turning up bang on time so thought that coz i took it cd2 last cycle i would try it cd1 this cycle but have had no ov pains and im cd10 today so looks liked ive buggared this one up so will try for the last time ttc form cd3 next cycle as it supposed to encourage a much healthier egg from that day so hey ho, i wish you all the best hun xx
Oh and by the way im 43 44 in december xx

yeah im ok , you x
i think i took the soy too early this cycle as i have had no ov pains at all this cycle so far and im cd10 today and normally ov on cd11 as im only 24 day cycles so think ive buggared it up this cycle and have felt cik since last night and got up feeling very rough this morning so dont know what ive done but hey will try again next cycle xx lol

Thats the spirit :happydance: well i wont know how ive done yet, got 2 more nights taking the Soy yet,just up'd it to 200mg for last few nights woohooo we will see lol x

Thanks to all you girls who filled up these 72 pages of this thread with lots of usful info, I just read every single page of this... over the last 2 days that is.. and congrats to all the BFPers !!!

My AF just showed up last night... it was very light in am got progressively full fledge in the afternoon into evening... ughhh.. not sure to count yesterday as day 1 or today as day 1... I know on my CBFM I had to it as day1 but what about for FF ? and my own calculating ?

Anyway this will be my 4th month TTC, and I am trying a few new things this month.. adding in Flax Seed Oil/EPO tabs... got me some conceive plus too... and thinking if darn AF comes this month.... to try Soy next Month...

but wanted to ask I have a typical 25 day cycle... OV on day 12,13 (according to my CBFM and OPKs) and LP appx 12 days but looks like the majority of you girls are using soy because of long cycles or lack of OV...

how many of you girls with average cycles or kinda short cycles like me use soy with sucess? I am happy with OV on CD 12-13, Im just looking for some stronger eggies (as some say soy helps with) I just dont want it to mess up my cycle ? (a little longer LP would be ok though) and if I do have a semi regular cycle I am thinking I would start soy on CD 1 correct...

any help at all would be greatly appreciated !!

anyone have any thoughts to this post of mine from last night :wave:

Hiya not sure if im much help this is my first cycle on the Soy.... as far as im aware i dont have problems ovulating, but i guess you never know for sure... i generally ov on CD13-14 of a 28 day cycle, but being 40 i thought maybe give Soy a try it wont hurt, so here i am on CD5. I started the Soy on CD2 n finish on CD6 x

Need advice; should I feel bad that I havent Ovulated yet? I'm on CD15
According to my charts I ov on CD20; with a 32 day cycle.
I thought the soy would bring Ov sooner - but guess not but I have been cramping alot.
This is my first month using OPKs and all Im getting are faint lines (if on they were on a pregnancy test) but thats all.
Best of luck to everyone. :)

Need advice; should I feel bad that I havent Ovulated yet? I'm on CD15
According to my charts I ov on CD20; with a 32 day cycle.
I thought the soy would bring Ov sooner - but guess not but I have been cramping alot.
This is my first month using OPKs and all Im getting are faint lines (if on they were on a pregnancy test) but thats all.
Best of luck to everyone. :)

I'm in the same boat as you but my afs have been ranging from 35-45 days. I'm on cd 15 today aswell and still no +opk and I have also had some cramping. Last month I had a +opk on cd 18 and on cd 24. I don't know which day I actually ovulated :dohh: The month b4 that I got a +opk on cd21.. This is my 1st cycle taking soy too so I'm still waiting to O. :brat:

I'm on cycle day 17 of 32 and I had a SUPER DARK line this morning...Up until now it was also a very faint line..I took soy as well this month. So be patient ladies, it's coming !!!

thanks poppy i will check out that link!! :)

So, i have usually a 33 day cycle. Usually. SOmetimes it can be short as 30, sometimes up to 34. And once every once in a while, i get a 50 day.

I'm just learning about soy and trying to decide if it's right for me. We just ordered opks, and we were thinking about trying soy isoflavones. HOw much should i take and when, and where is the cheapest place to get them?

And what are the odds of it STOPPING O and causing more trouble than good? I don't have soy as any other part of my diet so it would be strictly Soy Isoflavones.

Thanks Lil Butterfly ... I hope we get our positive opk very soon. Thank you USMC Wifey for responding.

DaretoDream you can buy them from walmart or gnc (health store) if your in the usa and amazon ... i got mines from walmart for 6 dollars.

You can take them on clomid days 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 5-9
some people start at 80mg, others 120mg up to 200mg
depends on how much u feel comfortable with

indychik- thanks and sorry AF gotcha too, maybe this will be your month...good luck !!

poppy- looks like we are in the same boat... I am 40 as well... so I am depesperately trying to pull all the tricks to get me preg ASAP....

I'll be very interested in following this thread to see how both you girls carry on the rest of this month..

p.s. as far as I can tell I really think I do O.... I did get 21 day progestrone level tests takin appx 5 months ago and my levels indicated that I had O'd... but I never have any type of CM to mention...and I have never felt any O pains at all.. never... so i would be really excited if I have ever gotten them maybe soy will do the trick..

I'm on cycle day 17 of 32 and I had a SUPER DARK line this morning...Up until now it was also a very faint line..I took soy as well this month. So be patient ladies, it's coming !!!

Hey,
I hope you're right, I am on CD18, and have only had very faint lines. I didn't O until CD33 last month, so I suppose it could still be a while. I am still hoping it will happen soon....

Anyone experienced a longer af on the Soy? im usually 3-4 days but 6 days at the moment, but light :shrug:

Well mine stopped yesterday just the odd spot, but once i got back from shopping this morning back it was grrrrrrrrrrrrr light but enough to have to use something x

Yea that is how mine was. I would have nothing and then all of something there it would be again!

I think I am done though. Now let the fun begin! lol

I am hoping I get a + opk... Its hard to be patient waiting. I am only cd 9. I have to keep reminding myself as I keep getting no lines. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->