Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Yea that is how mine was. I would have nothing and then all of something there it would be again!

I think I am done though. Now let the fun begin! lol

I am hoping I get a + opk... Its hard to be patient waiting. I am only cd 9. I have to keep reminding myself as I keep getting no lines. :(

Hopefully im done tomorrow, my last night on Soy wooohoooo, yes im using OPKs early this time incase ov comes early :thumbup:

Hi ladies

Im thinking of taking soy this cycle and just needed a bit of advice really.

I'm back on CD1 after a 28 day cycle. I only had a 6day Luteal Phase.
I've been taking Vitamin B 50 Complex and Agnus Castus along with pre natals.
I have PCOS and I think the AC was helping me to OVulate!

Would Soy help to lengthen my LP??? What days should I take it and how much?

Thanx in advance

Love & sticky :dust:

Hi ladies

Im thinking of taking soy this cycle and just needed a bit of advice really.

I'm back on CD1 after a 28 day cycle. I only had a 6day Luteal Phase.
I've been taking Vitamin B 50 Complex and Agnus Castus along with pre natals.
I have PCOS and I think the AC was helping me to OVulate!

Would Soy help to lengthen my LP??? What days should I take it and how much?

Thanx in advance

With what ive read it lengthens it... dont hold me to it but not sure if you can take the Agnus Castus at the same time as the Soy?? Sure someone will help you out with that or look online, i have a 28 day cycle n started mine on CD2-CD6... but a lot of ladies take it from CD3-CD7 and the dosage is up to you and how comfortable you feel.

Dosage

40mg, 80mg, 120mg, 140mg, 160mg or 200mg ( 200mg being your limit)

Cycles CD1-CD5, CD2-CD6.. CD3-CD7... CD5-CD9 :hugs:

Hope that helps, i got a lot of info online x

@ babyhopes2010 well like you say you better not need it n get your BFP this cycle :thumbup:

Thanx Poppy! I wasn't planning on taking the AC as well just incase it had a bad effect on me.

Is this your first cycle on Soy?

Yes this my 1st must admit i was scared/wary first night taking them lol.. last night i upped my dosage for last few days and still hesitated with extra tablet :haha:

Had no side effects tho which is good, some ladies mentioned some upsets stomachs or headache, but i take mine before i go bed.

Hiya all :hi:
I have just started metformin and wondered if it was ok to take soy isoflavones aswell? How much should i take and when? What strength?

Hiya all :hi:
I have just started metformin and wondered if it was ok to take soy isoflavones aswell? How much should i take and when? What strength?

Hiya yes ive read you can take metformin & Soy togethor, but not sure of dosage, i posted what other women on here use a few posts up sweetie.. but not sure along with metformin. Maybe start a new thread with the question? :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I'm due to ovulate saturday but sadly will be on the road but i think it might come a little earlier i had a temp. drop today at 98.2 which i never been as low as my temps been lately and i had EWCM so hopefully i will ovulate between now and thursday

Thanks but my opk was negative but im still going to do some BD ! Maybe my LH isnt strong enough for the opk to detect or maybe its the crappy opks . It's my first month using them and i brought them from online

Hiya hun i havent OV'd this month well at least no OV pains to show its arrived and im at my OV day today so BDing anyway but putting this cycle down to a month off lol and am having a nice cool pure alcohol drink of limoncello to chill out tonight and i dont care it hasnt shown its so nice to have a drink ! lol , (oh the limoncello is an italian lemon pure alcohol 40% drink and my mother in law makes it - its gorgeous and i cant get drunk on it which is weird !!)x
how are you anyway

Can you not buy some from your local store cheap enough just to try? I know some internet cheapies are not really all that good. Like you say still do some BD, i nearly missed my LH Surge other month i persumed id detect it on CD13 but for some reason i checked from CD10 onwards n detected it on CD11 x

Hiya hun i havent OV'd this month well at least no OV pains to show its arrived and im at my OV day today so BDing anyway but putting this cycle down to a month off lol and am having a nice cool pure alcohol drink of limoncello to chill out tonight and i dont care it hasnt shown its so nice to have a drink ! lol , (oh the limoncello is an italian lemon pure alcohol 40% drink and my mother in law makes it - its gorgeous and i cant get drunk on it which is weird !!)x
how are you anyway

that has to been nice :) - im great just relaxing and tired of the rain - how are u doing ? do you use opks too?

Can you not buy some from your local store cheap enough just to try? I know some internet cheapies are not really all that good. Like you say still do some BD, i nearly missed my LH Surge other month i persumed id detect it on CD13 but for some reason i checked from CD10 onwards n detected it on CD11 x

The cheapest I've seen in the stores are like 20 - 30 $$ and I dont get paid until Thursday. O wow - thank god u tested early.

hi ladies!

this is my first month taking soy and today is the first day not taking the pills

quick question, my opk is darker than i would expect at this point of the month i am hoping this means that i will be ovulating nice and early this month OR is it because soy affects opks for a few days like i read clomid does? fingers crossed its the former!

wow inkdchick, my dads girlfriend gets absolutely rat a*sed on limonchello! unfortunately she is not a happy drunk lol lol lol quite the opposite to you on that tipple lol enjoy - am dying for a nice baileys on ice! oh yum . . . . .

Ive read Soy stays in your system up to 5 days after taking it, but everyone else who i know uses OPKs wait till the line is near enough darker than the test line to confirm they ovulating x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->