Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hiya hun i havent OV'd this month well at least no OV pains to show its arrived and im at my OV day today so BDing anyway but putting this cycle down to a month off lol and am having a nice cool pure alcohol drink of limoncello to chill out tonight and i dont care it hasnt shown its so nice to have a drink ! lol , (oh the limoncello is an italian lemon pure alcohol 40% drink and my mother in law makes it - its gorgeous and i cant get drunk on it which is weird !!)x
how are you anyway

that has to been nice :) - im great just relaxing and tired of the rain - how are u doing ? do you use opks too?

No have never used them, too stressful, so just do the deed and hope for the best, feeling good tonight so will jump on OH when he gets in from work i have warned him lol xx

You decided to go for it Babyhopes :)

I'm on cd 22 and still no ov but after my marathon 70 days last time I guess I shouldn't expect any different. Hope you're doing ok Hun x

yeah thats what i thought so it could just be darker than normal due to soy, it is at least 3 or 4 shades lighter than pos so wont be jumping on dh just yet lol

thanks xkx

Hiya hun i havent OV'd this month well at least no OV pains to show its arrived and im at my OV day today so BDing anyway but putting this cycle down to a month off lol and am having a nice cool pure alcohol drink of limoncello to chill out tonight and i dont care it hasnt shown its so nice to have a drink ! lol , (oh the limoncello is an italian lemon pure alcohol 40% drink and my mother in law makes it - its gorgeous and i cant get drunk on it which is weird !!)x
how are you anyway

that has to been nice :) - im great just relaxing and tired of the rain - how are u doing ? do you use opks too?

No have never used them, too stressful, so just do the deed and hope for the best, feeling good tonight so will jump on OH when he gets in from work i have warned him lol xx

lol yes they are VERYYYYYYYY stressful .. this is my first and last month using these damn things lol... lol i know your both going to enjoy the night:happydance: lol and i love your new avater :) beautifuln

Great thread ladies...

Was thinking of getting some Soy Isoflavones tomorrow. Was just wondering how do you know what cycle days to take the pills.

I started AF today and have a regular 28 day cycle.

I dont know for sure that I'm definately not ovulating as I've only started charting today but I'm willing to try anything to get my BFP!!:happydance:

Misty i have a regular 28 day cycle n i just chose to take them on CD2-CD6... a lot of ladies take it on CD3-CD7 others CD5-CD9 personal choice. I dont know if i ov every month n thought what the hell :haha: cant do any harm.

how are you anyway

No have never used them, too stressful, so just do the deed and hope for the best, feeling good tonight so will jump on OH when he gets in i have warned him tho :rofl:

i responded to what u said indkchick look above u answered my post twice lol

I had some odd cramping this morning, however, no +opk. Not even a hint of a line. Just nothing. Eh! I think I am driving myself crazy waiting for the opk to get a line... lol

I just did an OPK this afternoon n got a faint line so thats early for me :happydance: just got to wait now x GL

wohoo first month using soy and it looks like it has worked! i got a shade below positive today which means i will get positive either tonight or tomorrow! cd 13! last month was cd23 months before 18 and 19! so pleased!

i know i have only posted a few times on here recently but i have been reading the thread for a while now so have to thank you ladies for putting up all your experiences and advice up on this thread it has help me no end and if i get bfp as a result of the soy then i will be even more thankful!

Good luck to the Soy ladies. It worked for me, I got my :bfp: today after my first cycle on Soy!

CONGRATULATIONS

Oh i so hope it works for me i finished taking it 2 days ago now 1st cycle on it xx

Thanks guys. Keep the faith yeah? I firmly believe Soy did the job for me!!!!

I know Clare!!!! Now hurry up, I want you to be my bump buddy girl!

CONGRATULATIONS Mrs. Pop!!! I'm a big fan as Soy gave me a :bfp: first cycle too!

I may name the bubs Soya lol!

AF was due today, soy kept her firmly out woohoo!!

Was your missed AF today Mrs. Pop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->