Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Holy cow, that is awesome congrats to you guys!! Did you put a response in the poll thread on it? Would be so interesting to keep track of who it's working for etc...

Holy cow, that is awesome congrats to you guys!! Did you put a response in the poll thread on it? Would be so interesting to keep track of who it's working for etc...

Thanks AG. Will do that right now. :)

Congrats on your :bfp: h&h 9 months!!!

I'm excited cus I got my very first positive OPK today .

This stuff really does look like it works!!! Congratulations to all those who have just got their BFP with soy!! How many cycles had you been TTC??

xx

oops.. I was sooo excited when I got my first OPK too this month AmorT... go catch that eggy!

are you on soy this month?

GL and :dust:

This stuff really does look like it works!!! Congratulations to all those who have just got their BFP with soy!! How many cycles had you been TTC??

xx

Thanks mrs lukey. This was first proper cycle after implanon removal and first cycle on soy. But I have used every trick in the book this month believe me!

How much did you take roopachoo? lol think i asked you this on other Soy thread :haha:

xx

Thanks mrs lukey. This was first proper cycle after implanon removal and first cycle on soy. But I have used every trick in the book this month believe me!

Congratulations!!!!

I had my implanon removed 4th Sept 2008 :cry:

This is my first cycle on soy. Fingers crossed it does the trick!! :yellow:

hey poppy66, I knew that I ovulated on my own so I didn't take the full whack dosage

CD3- 80mg, CD4- 80mg, CD5- 100mg, CD6- 120mg, CD7-160mg

I planned to take only 140mg on CD7 but it was Friday night and I'd had a few glasses of wine and thought what the hey! Glad I did now for that extra little boost. Increasing the dosage works better I think (thanks RhiannonBaby) as it mimics gradually increasing oestrogen levels in a normal cycle.

GL with it :dust:

xx

Congratulations!!!!

Oooh I had mine out on 7th Sept. Did you get a proper AF after you had it out? FX for you :flower:

mrs lukey I just read your signature. So sorry. Did you take the soy 3-7 or 5-9? That's what recommended for a stronger follicle = stonger corpus luteum = hopefully more progesterone

oops.. I was sooo excited when I got my first OPK too this month AmorT... go catch that eggy!

are you on soy this month?

GL and :dust:

Yup this is my first month using soy and using OPKs so u can just imagine how excited i am. Thank you so much and I hope you have a health & wonderful 9 months of pregnancy. Hopefully i'll be joining you soon.

xx

Congratulations!!!!

Oooh I had mine out on 7th Sept. Did you get a proper AF after you had it out? FX for you :flower:

Yes within about 2 weeks and then almost every bloody month since!! I'm on cycle 27 now x

fx for you AmorT, don't forget to put your hips under that pillow after you know what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->