Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thnks beautifuld and ssjad for responding
I'm really hoping to get a bfp this cycle I'm soo running out of patienceee!!! N it sucks

I can imagine!! Looking forward to all our BFPs!!

Well, rather depressingly, I think I ovulated yesterday but haven't BD since last Wednesday. :-( I could cry! I tried almost everything to get OH to get jiggy with me but he just 'didn't feel like it' (he's such a girl in the bedroom). Sigh. That's at least another month down the gurgler.

Oh ssjad. My dh is the same, sometimes I would wonder who had the vagina!

He would make me so mad, I had to fill myself with all sorts and pillsand potions every single month and it was super frustrating that he couldn't do that one thing for me.

My bfp cycle shocked the hell out of me because timing wasn't great at all. 2/3 and 5 days before ovulation.

if you have the right conditions those little fellas can live quite some time in there :)

I wouldn't give up hope yet!

I used soy for one cycle to conceive #2 and then was only able to BD 5 days before O. We conceived! I couldn't have been more surprised as I have problems with lack of CM too. So it happens

Thanks BeautifulD and Jaz.
May I ask, if you BD so long before ovulation did you conceive girls? Not really an issue, just curious.
And may I also ask, what is with mens reputations? I thought they were supposed to be really into bedroom shenanigans... what's going wrong with the world when they can't even get it together when they're wanted??
Anyway, you've made me feel a little better, so ta.
I don't mind so much if I don't get a bfp this month, but I do mind having all my efforts going to waste.

Oh Jaz, I see it was a boy.
BeautifulD, I missed the fact that you're now pregnant... congratulations! ! :-D

My bnb buddy bd 5days before bfp and she had a boy, with archie we bd the day of and day after o and he's obviously a boy lol. With my mmc which was a girl we bd a lot over my fertile period and this o e the timing wasn't great. I think I'm having another boy, we find out next week.

I think with men they feel the pressure and get stage fright a lot of the time tbh xx

Yep a boy :) With DD we BD on O day, so if I was trying to gender sway, I would have got it the wrong way round lol.

I also think men feel the pressure as well. The whole TTC with fertility issues is just not fun.

I really don't think Gender sway works imo I still think its pot luck :)

Yeah good. We bd so infrequently since the birth of 4mo anyway that I'll take it when I can! But just don't want to miss out on chance of a boy because of the infrequency.
How's everyone going? I'm cd20 and nothing happening. Very boring!

I was going to take soy this cycle but I could not find it in a store here (Australia), so I ordered some online and it's taking forever. Guess it's lucky I have 50 odd day long cycles then so I'm waiting anyway :wacko:

A pause is not bad though as I am trying to start my own business and I get quite ill in pregnancy. It would be tough to have 4 months without being able to work much atm

Absolutely it would!
I found mine easily here in Melbourne... Blackmores phytolife menopause tablets. ..

hey all, i used soy this month...was aiming for cd3-7 but as i was on holiday i ended up doing cd3,4,5 forgot on day 6 so did cd7&8 would that still be ok dya reckon? Lasst month was my first month but didnt bd during ov time so was pointless really :dohh: xx

Hi live_in_hope. I have heard positive stories from women who have done that and got a bfp, so I'd say you're still in with a chance!
I thought we didn't bd around my ovulation this month (a week ago), but I'm temping this month for the first time and am on my second day of a high temp, so hoping I ovulated two days ago as we bd two days prior to that.
FXed for us!!

thank you! :thumbup: oooh good luck and fingers crossed for you! I temp but with long cycles, i dont usually start until around now....

Was going to ask aswell, the suggested days to take soy iso, are they based on a normal cycle? Like i ov late (although past months have been very erratic, anywhere from cd20-36) so should i take soy at a different time, like later? :shrug: xxxx

No, the days you did are just fine. I normally have totally irregular cycles too and did days 3-7 this month.
Last time I took soy I hadn't had a period in forever. I had a 5 month old baby and hadn't had a period since giving birth. Instead of waiting until I had a period (potentially up to another year based on previous experience), I took soy completely randomly for 5 days and ovulated while I was taking them! Ended with my now almost 5mo baby.
I'm hoping this time that the soy will have brought my ovulation forward to -I think it was cd 20.
I've heard soy is best for people with irregular cycles. Here's hoping!!

oh wow so it totally worked for you! :thumbup: :dance: good stuff!! I have my first acupuncture appointment this thursday too....thought id give it a go, to help with my cycle and also my pain in pelvis. Really hope we get a good shot at bding this month....hubby had major 'feeling the pressure' problems last month.... :dohh: bless him xx

Haha yes, I know what you mean!
Well, my temp dropped this morning, so I guess I still haven't ovulated yet! Sigh.

Yay! I ovulated!! It was the day I thought. Cd22. We bd 2 days before so fx!!
Ps ovulation symptoms were full on!! Days of intermittent dizziness, then on ovulation day I spent hours feeling like throwing up and was so dizzy I had to stay horizontal until mid afternoon.
The last time I felt like that was when I ovulated after soy with my last daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->