Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

this is my first month taking soy and i have been having hot flushes too

Good luck to all the soy girls!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of sticky soy beans before Christmas xx :baby:

Hi everyone!

I'm on CD19, took soy CDs 3-7. I've been reading high on my fertility monitor for 3 days, but I'm wondering when I'll see the peak?

Also, do you always feel ovulation pains with soy? I'm getting discouraged because while I'm feeling some sensations I'm not getting those 'strong' ov pains others have described.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Allie,
I took soy this month for the first time and got some mild cramps when I ovulated, but nothing super strong. I didn't get a pos OPK until CD22, but I usually O late. Anyway, I think we had a similar experience so hopefully that means it worked!

Hi feelcrazy,
You mean when will I take a pg test this cycle, right? Not sure, I was estimating the 17th as my test date based on last cycle, but now that I think I O'ed earlier than last time I could probably move it up. If I make it to 12 DPO which I think will be Nov. 11, I guess I will test then. Last cycle my LP was only 7 days :/ So I am hoping and praying this time it lasts longer. Where are you in your cycle and how is it going?? :)

Hey girl. I am cycle day 8 and usually ovulate around or on cycle day 23 and have a short Lp. So I'm really hoping my LP will be longer and my ovulation sooner with a healthy egg. Hoping soy works for me. Been a long 8 months. Can't believe people try this for years. I'm gone 2 days this month, so let's hope those aren't my ovulation days. :)
lots of luck to you Sammie! Let me know if you get your bfp! Good luck!!!

the soy hasnt changed my cycle days at all but has just made my OV day earlier so increasing my LP which is good i guess, im only a 24 day cycle so was hoping that it would make it longer but no luck . and today im cd17 so only 7 more days to go , am trying soy from cd3 next cycle as so many have been luck to fall on those soy days ...
Good luck to everyone xx

Well dunno what the Soy done to me so far :shrug: had very faint OPKs since CD8 but CD9 looked the darkest even tho not as dark as control line, had ewcm since CD10... yesterday ( CD11) ive had cramps like af was coming & backache more to the right, today im ok. Did an OPK yesterday too and not even a faint line. Had small amount of brownish blood in my ewcm yesterday too noticed during :sex:

So not sure if i ov'd yesterday CD11 if i did thats 2/3 days early for me x

aww poppy hope its all good news for you hun.
Is that you in the pic coz its gorgeous !!

lol yeah and my youngest LO... well going to use opk this afternoon n if nothing on it im going to guess that my LH surge came early on cd9 and i ov'd yesterday cd11 :shrug: lol guessing games :dohh:

You ok sweetie? x

well its lovely, well I have sort of given up tbh, as im 44 next month and really think that my chances have flown in the past but OH still thinks that it will happen but i dont so i havent really thought about this month at all we have just enjoyed each other whether it was the right time i dont know but Oh hubby on two days could believe how wet i was so if he's right then there maybe a chance but im not holding my breath and i have promised him that i will try the soy for one more cycle next of the soy which i will try from cd3, but apart from that i will not be holding my breath.
Its just nice to see how the other ladies like yourself get on and i wish you all the best of luck xxx

You know less is more i think, i only BD once when my LO was concieved.. so i think its good to just relax and enjoy each others company 'what will be will be' and you certainly not passed it sweetie, glad your trying the Soy one last cycle :hugs:, if my af arrives im trying it from cd3 this time, did it on cd2-6...

sorry for late reply had to have a bath and wash hair you know what its like !.
i tried it from cd1 this cycle coz they are so short but it will be from cd3 next cycle.
Good luck hun xxx

Hi Ladies,
I've been reading this thread and I see a lot of pregnancies aftering using Soy.. I've started using Soy inf. for the first time this month. started it yesterday on CD 2. Really hoping I see something different...
Anyone else in a similar situation???

Hi Ladies,
I've been reading this thread and I see a lot of pregnancies aftering using Soy.. I've started using Soy inf. for the first time this month. started it yesterday on CD 2. Really hoping I see something different...

Good luck :)

It really helped me and alot of other woman Ovulate earlier and stronger. Lot's of women say they dont have side effects but I had a couple just hot flashes and one day of headaches but nothing to big. So wishing you the best of luck :)

Hi Ladies,

Good luck sweetie i just finished doing cd2-6 :thumbup: think i ov'd 3 days early yesterday so we will see :hugs:

Hi ladies. I was looking for a bit of advice.

I think Im out this month. AF turned up today on 12dpo. Well, I guess its CD#1 now.
I O'd on cd18 last month, and it was a 29 day cycle so I thought Id try soy isoflavones. Ive just been to tescos, and the only tablets with the soy iso's in were Vitabiotics Menapace tablets. Will these do? They only have 20mg of soy in, so I know I will need to take a few (there are 30 in a pack, so should I just take 6 each day for 5 days?) but I didnt know if they were ok to take, as they are actually a menopause tablet. I dont have the option of getting any other ones this month as I live out in the sticks, and its too late for delivery if I need to start them tomorrow or wednesday.
This is the link with the ingredients list:
https://www.vitabiotics.com/Menopace/menopace_formula.aspx

Any advice for me would be gratefully accepted.

Good luck girls x

Is your Tesco's only a small store? i also got mine from Tesco's (yellow lid) they have 40mg per capsule x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->